PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-14-2007, 04:58 AM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
hoochli

Hooch Lee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can anybody tell me where to find the shrunken heads in the very first level?

The green chest is right at the beginning but I checked every little bit of the rooms and I didn't find a single one.

I read in another forum that one guy replayed the level and the heads were floating around the chest. I restarted the level a couple of times but no heads for me..
hoochli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
BT X360

Finish the game, then replay the level. 3 skulls will be floating around the chest.

Anyone found all the 7 sea Charts in Singapore? I can only find 6.
And the Gold Bars in Shipwreck City? I only found 4 (!).

Any suggestions on how to get 100 souls?
BT X360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #4
Psycence
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Psycence

psycence's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
All seven gold bars - You have to speak to the lone pirate in Eastdocks area, this will activate a sub quest.

Finding the booty quest...

There will be various items - notoriety bags, gold bars, jackanism skulls appear in the docks area's

Amongst these are the final gold bars

100 Souls

Go to replay mode and do Port Royal level

Head to the fort area as there are several Jackanism skulls around to pick up, use one at a time to get the max no. of souls possible, there will be loads of redcoats to kill as they spawn infinately.

***Pardon the sarcasm, but all of it is so painfully dull, unchallenging and therefore uninvolving that we can only imagine the tears of doom that the testers had to endure while playing through this repeatedly*** Eurogamer review of Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.....how true their words are, sob sob
Psycence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
{{INX}}

Send a message via MSN to {{INX}}

Inx192's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycence View Post
100 Souls

Go to replay mode and do Port Royal level

Head to the fort area as there are several Jackanism skulls around to pick up, use one at a time to get the max no. of souls possible, there will be loads of redcoats to kill as they spawn infinately.

I upto 57 souls now and replaying the same level over and over doesnt work unless u improve your score each time but that is impossible after a while and other pointers?
{{INX}} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:12 PM   #6
Krilekk

Does anyone have the locations for seven maps on the Singapore level? I always end up with six.
Krilekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:36 AM   #7
Psycence
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Psycence

psycence's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by {{INX}} View Post
I upto 57 souls now and replaying the same level over and over doesnt work unless u improve your score each time but that is impossible after a while and other pointers?
Other good levels....Sea Battle - Do any level and collect Jackanism heads, then do a replay of Sea Battle and use them almost straight away, loads of enemy pirates spawn on the deck here.

Davy Jones Locker - There are loads and loads of Jackanism skulls on this level and as a bonus lots of space to run about in, so in any area collect the skull....then run far away from enemy pirates...use the skulls (doing so far away means the pirates wont be vaporised) and then charge at them with your green sword o death.

Prison fortress is also good in replay mode, collect one of the three skulls and then kill the first bundle of enemy's you come to with the green sword o death....walk back collect a skulll and repeat... you can do this 3 times to bag about...15 or so kills on that level
***Pardon the sarcasm, but all of it is so painfully dull, unchallenging and therefore uninvolving that we can only imagine the tears of doom that the testers had to endure while playing through this repeatedly*** Eurogamer review of Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.....how true their words are, sob sob
Psycence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:11 AM   #8
Lothrian

Lothria's Gamercard

Anyone know where the 7 Periwigs are in port royal? i can only find 6 and have search the entire level.
Lothrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:50 AM   #9
Jackass
Banned User

Public I Enemy's Gamercard

Ill just wait for a guide
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #10
{{INX}}

Inx192's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothrian View Post
Anyone know where the 7 Periwigs are in port royal? i can only find 6 and have search the entire level.
Can't remeber where they all are but the 2 that i was stuck on were.

1. When you first start the level run along the pier till you get to the street and turn left and on your right are 3 doors under archways. Its in one of them.

2. This one was at the last part of this level where you have to activate all the levers.
When you start turn right in the main arena and there are some small scaffold platforms. Climb the rope and jump on the platform then sprint jump to the next and work your way round the wall and there will be the periwig.

Ok i am stuck on level three, i cannot find the last shell anywhere
Old 05-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #11
hoochli

Hooch Lee's Gamercard

Quote:
Ok i am stuck on level three, i cannot find the last shell anywhere
I got this from gamefaqs (Kudos to Gamer Joo):

Quote:
After lighting your sword with pitch and burning the seaweed the gun deck level will load and you will be facing the first shell.

Directly in front of you will be a ladder, go down that ladder and you will see the 2nd shell behind it on your way down.

Through the door into the next room unhidden will be the 3rd shell.

In the next room by the guard railing going around the location of the calypso chest will be the 4th shell.

In the next room go up the ladder into the organ room and you will be facing the fifth shell.

Back down the ladder and down the stairs, to your right and behind the stairs will be the 6th shell.

The 7th shell is hidden, after playing the organ you head back down the ladder and down the stairs a SECOND time and beat another group of enemies for a SECOND music sheet. Play that sheet and you will be given the 7th shell.
hoochli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #12
{{INX}}

Inx192's Gamercard
Only 3 Achievements left now.

1. Calypso on Sea Battle level, can't find it anywhere but there was a guy in a cell i talked to that needed his bottle of rum back from a wall grabber but i can find it anywhere i guess that is a sub mission for the calypso. Any help anyone?????

2. Seven Gold Bars, but doing that now after your guide

3. 100 Souls, guess i just got to replay each level to get a better score on each with the shrunken heads
Old 05-20-2007, 10:26 AM   #13
angry

Send a message via AIM to angry Send a message via MSN to angry

Angry xBs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Damn it not out over here yet, comes out on the 25th may, there is a few walkthroughs from ign.com and other sites i just googled and found a few, check them out they should help you complete your game.

IF @ FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY HARDER AS CHEATING GET'S YOU KNOWHERE

Games Completed: 9

Arcade Games Completed:
angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #14
BT X360

Quote:
Only 3 Achievements left now.

1. Calypso on Sea Battle level, can't find it anywhere but there was a guy in a cell i talked to that needed his bottle of rum back from a wall grabber but i can find it anywhere i guess that is a sub mission for the calypso. Any help anyone?????
The bottle of Rum appears when you pull a wall grabber out of the wall (I believe it is the one which is one storey higher and in the last room). Just pull all of them out of the wall, eventually you will get the Bottle of Rum. Return it to the guy in the cell and you receive your Calypso piece.
BT X360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:29 AM   #15
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
not so bad of this kinf of games achievements but some are too much of a pisstaker..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote