Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Alpha Protocol
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
MDDC

Send a message via AIM to MDDC Send a message via MSN to MDDC

The Cosmic Hero's Gamercard
I fail to see what is wrong with this game.

I just really don't understand it, I read these posts on the forums and 90% of the people say it's one of the worst games they have ever played, and treat it like it's the worst game on the 360. I know there's flaws to this game, but every game has flaws - the average graphics, the glitches, the insane battle with Brayko if you're going for a stealth playthrough. Yet, it remains one of the most in-depth RPG's I have ever played, it's one of my favorite games on the 360 to date. I've played the majority of the games, too. Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 1&2, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Oblivion, Gears of War 1&2, etc...yet, this still remains one of the ones i'll never get tired of playing. The only people I can see not enjoying this are the ones only going for the combat, rather than the story...Can someone please tell me why so many people bash this game so much? I mean, look at some of the other games out there - Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust, Pimp My Ride, Avatar, the majority of movie games...yet you continue to say this is one of the worst games for 360 - Why?
MDDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm guessing it has something to do with people hyping themselves up for the game, and then when it doesn't meet expectations they say it's terrible.

Only real problems with the game are overall shortness (but it has good replayability) and dumb AI. Besides that I love it.

It's pretty annoying seeing people call this game 'one of the worst games ever', but there's nothing to be done. Hopefully we'll still get a sequel at some point though. The game is a great start, but with a bit of polishing and expanding of the gameplay mechanics a sequel could be absolutely amazing.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #3
xbox malex

lx MALEX xl's Gamercard
they already said there wont be a sequel

no one said it was the worst game, just one of the worst. everything about the game is old (graphics, combat mechanics) except for things like the conversation wheel which is kinda like mass effect. there isnt anything new offered

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 07-26-2010 at 05:51 AM.
xbox malex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:32 AM   #4
Blueprotoss
Banned User

Unwillingshadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox malex View Post
they already said there wont be a sequel
Obisidian has the Final Word while they haven't said that AP wouldn't have a sequel. I can easily see Bethesda publishing AP2 for Obisidan anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox malex View Post
no one said it was the worst game, just one of the worst. everything about the game is old (graphics, combat mechanics) except for things like the conversation wheel which is kinda like mass effect. there isnt anything new offered
Please don't moan about AP being old because thats a dumb reason to bash a game in general. Every game is technically old especially when its in the Developement period while games borrow ideas from old games anyway. Btw you can have an Opinion on AP when you play it especially when you haven't even loaded the game once onto your Xbox 360 Gamertag. The only real way to have an Opinion on a game is by playing it and completing the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink129 View Post
Much of this can probably be attributed the X-factor, or whatever people want to call it. Different music, movies and games does different things for different people.
For me Alan Wake is a great thriller/horror game (a genre I really love) and one of the best games I've ever played. But for some reason I find Dead Space to be a little better. I can't say what it is exactly, but it just has that extra "thing" which makes it the best horror game I've ever played.

I happen to like shooters a great deal too, and Singularity also did something for me- I can't say exactly what. I think a lot of shooter fans feel the same way as me about Singularity in spite of its shortcomings, while others don't see anything interesting about it at all and therefore find Singularity's shortcomings a lot more aggravating.

I think it is the same with AP. I personally find AP to have some shortcomings and at the same time it does not do that extra "thing" for me. That might be the reason it will never be anything more than a decent game for me personally. But some of you have found AP's extra "thing"- its X-factor is working on you like Singularity's X-factor is working on me. Maybe therefore some people hold different titles in higher regard than others, even though, they might have their share of problems.

Just my theory on this. But in the end it only matters what the individual person feels about something and what his or her particular taste in entertainment is. Stick to what suits you and not what suits others. If a certain movie or game franchise strikes your fancy- go with it. We are all different
Ink you're right since it is all about the X-Factor for games. People do have different Opinions and Tastes with games.

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 07-26-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Blueprotoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #5
gof22

shawn the geek5's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
Obisidian has the Final Word while they haven't said that AP wouldn't have a sequel. I can easily see Bethesda publishing AP2 for Obisidan anyways.
I would rather see Bioware publish Alpha Protocol 2. Perhaps see Bioware and Obsidian develop Alpha Protocol 2 together.
gof22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:37 AM   #6
Blueprotoss
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gof22 View Post
I would rather see Bioware publish Alpha Protocol 2. Perhaps see Bioware and Obsidian develop Alpha Protocol 2 together.
Bethesda would be a Better option then Bioware since I don't want EA involved with AP. I hope that another AP would be made soon though since the AP is an awesome RPG.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
KNIGHTOFSERA

hyrulesknight's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think the problem most people have with it is everything except the rpg elements and decision paths

everything else like combat, graphics, main character development are lacking for them

and those are the game killers

also as stated above this game was hyped a decent amount, and comes from Obsidian..who people were expecting more from

I have yet to play it, so thats my take on what Ive seen people say...Ill judge for myelf when I get around to renting it

Last edited by KNIGHTOFSERA; 07-03-2010 at 01:16 PM.
KNIGHTOFSERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
Blueprotoss
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTOFSERA View Post
I think the problem most people have with it is everything except the rpg elements and decision paths

everything else like combat, graphics, main character development are lacking for them

and those are the game killers

also as stated above this game was hyped a decent amount, and comes from Obsidian..who people were expecting more from

I have yet to play it, so thats my take on what Ive seen people say...Ill judge for myelf when I get around to renting it
People are moaning about the RPG elements because of the Reticule of the guns and the AI spotting you when you don't have sound damper equipment.

AP has solid combat, graphics that rival Fallout 3 and ME2, and your character does develope quite well since you learn more as the game goes.

Those aren't Killers because those are dislikes on AP since people blame RPGs since they lack the skill to play those while most games don't have the high level of graphics that games like Crysis, Uncharted 2, and God of War 3 have acheived.

AP had the basic hype of any Western RPG like Oblivion and KotR had.

You're better off buying AP especially when it has excellent replayability, which that means its worth more then $60 in general.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
The whole 'poor combat' thing is completely bogus, no truth to it at all.

As I've said in a few places now, the only problem with this game is with the players who can't handle that it's an RPG and NOT an action game. They hate that they have to rely on the stats and skills and game mechanics rather than their own personal skill like they would with Splinter Cell. If people would wake up and realize this is an RPG through and through, they may not like it any more, but at least they'd dislike it for a valid reason. After all, not everyone enjoys RPG's, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly fine is someone dislikes the game because it's an RPG, but to dislike it for being a BAD game when their own preconceptions are that it's a Splinter Cell style game is teh fault of the individual, not the game.

The problem is with the players, not the game, simple as that.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
J Dubz15

mcjoeker's Gamercard
I got this as a rental yesterday and I have to say I'm rather pleased about getting it. After hearing how bad it was I was expecting a terrible game when in fact it's quite good, not the best but still good.

As for the shooting I just looked at it like the sniper rifle in ME1, it will get better if you level up those weapons.
J Dubz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
Ink129

Ink129's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummy View Post
The whole 'poor combat' thing is completely bogus, no truth to it at all.

As I've said in a few places now, the only problem with this game is with the players who can't handle that it's an RPG and NOT an action game. They hate that they have to rely on the stats and skills and game mechanics rather than their own personal skill like they would with Splinter Cell. If people would wake up and realize this is an RPG through and through, they may not like it any more, but at least they'd dislike it for a valid reason. After all, not everyone enjoys RPG's, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly fine is someone dislikes the game because it's an RPG, but to dislike it for being a BAD game when their own preconceptions are that it's a Splinter Cell style game is teh fault of the individual, not the game.

The problem is with the players, not the game, simple as that.
You've got a very good point there. I love RPG's, but I have been on the fence about this game since the release; mainly because of the negative reactions and reviews.
My brother just bought it for his PS3, though, and I've got to admit- it doesn't look that bad. It looks rather good, actually, and my brother really enjoys it too. This, mixed with your well argumented point, Grummy, will make me pick it up next time I get the opportunity.

But to follow up on your comment, Grummy, I also think it is important for people to make the correct distinctions between action games and RPG's nowadays (reviewers too). Some people also got disappointed about Fallout 3 thinking it was an FPS. Fortunately, I love both types of games, but there is no reason for people to bash a game because they didn't read up on it before they bought it and expected it to be something entirely else. Know your genres, what you like and what you don't, and keep to the genres you like. Just because you see it from a first person or third person pespective doesn't make it an action game

Last edited by Ink129; 07-04-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Ink129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #12
AboutFace

I love this game. To me it puts SC: Conviction to shame as far as stealth goes. I would not however, say this regarding SC1-SCCT. Sam's character had built in stealth without leveling up; which compared to AP, made AP more difficult to master the stealth elements. I have been craving a reasonable stealth game for awhile. Finally one appears and is a RPG. A complete win for me. I am playing AP on PS3, I am totally addicted. The belly aching is coming from run and gunners who think all elements are to be handed to them on a platter without improving their skills. I used to be one of those run and gunners, I have tired of those types of games. They are too much alike. If you play one you have played them all. Run, shoot, get rained on by enemy grenades, reach checkpoint, rinse and repeat.
AboutFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDDC View Post
...Can someone please tell me why so many people bash this game so much? I mean, look at some of the other games out there - Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust, Pimp My Ride, Avatar, the majority of movie games...yet you continue to say this is one of the worst games for 360 - Why?
I personally like the game. Everyone keeps comparing it to Mass Effect but really, in all honesty, its more of a cross between Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and the Hitman games. SC:CT was a cut above and well polished, Hitman was rather crude, but quite fun to play the stealth aspect rather than the run & gun.

My main concerns with AP are

1. Lip syncing. Ugh. I had to look away every time a character spoke my first play through. Second time I was used to it.

2. Kinda glitchy in that sometimes I got stuck next to a wall or didn't get the A option to open the secret passage or use zip line to continue the game and had to restart.

3. Instead of having a straightforward way to play the game for achievements, it appears to have been rather kludged together. I mean, to be able to totally miss SIE, kill of Albatross, and not be able to annoy Heck to turn you in, was rather nearsighted. The end path should not have been left up to default. And to have to play through AGAIN, for a 5 point achievement really blows.

4. Aiming is rather crude, and thius may be a deal breaker for a lot of people. No matter how much I slow down my cursor movement, I always tend to overshoot either direction, and before you know it, my chain fire is up. Either that, or I need a new controller.

But, overall, the game is quite fun to play, once you get the hang of it. I didn't realize but my first playthrough, I picked my own class instead of going recruit, and the second time, playing as recruit, I did notice how much more difficult the game is without those starting stat points. DEFINITELY start on easy/recruit, finish up a bunch of cheeves on easy/veteran and the do the hard/veteran to mop up.

Thanks for the soapbox!

---
haZZmaTTaZZ
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #14
Hrith

Violence angel's Gamercard
Tons of glitches, dumb AI, 2002 graphics, it's like the game was not finished.

All in all, this game has more bad sides than good sides, but the good sides really make up for the bad ones and it averages as a decent game, mostly thanks to good ideas.
Hrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #15
Blueprotoss
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
Tons of glitches, dumb AI, 2002 graphics, it's like the game was not finished.

All in all, this game has more bad sides than good sides, but the good sides really make up for the bad ones and it averages as a decent game, mostly thanks to good ideas.
Stop being a Hypocrite man since I guess you haven't played Fallout 3, Halo 3 ODST, MW2, Read Dead Redemption, Gears series, and ME2 then since they were all unfinished games that had glitches in them.

Fallout 3 wasn't finished until Brotherhood of Steel was availble while glitches made it unplayabale at times. Halo 3 ODST was a rushed game for profit hence the Multiplayer was Halo 3 while it was worth $20. MW2 was barely playable because of all the glitches that people found then abused while its playable now because of the multiple patches that were done. Red Dead Redeption has the most glitches inany game that I have played especially for a Modern game. Gears has a good Campaign with Co-Op while the Multiplayer isn't playable except for Horde. ME2 has glitches that will crash your game then erase that data. AP is a polished game while its surprising that most of the people that are having glitches with it are playing the Reviewer's copy, which is the unfinished version that allows Reviewers to skip parts of the game to meet their Deadlines.

Please explain why you think AP is bad instead of using the same things that people say about AP like bad graphics, glitches, and dumb AI. You do realize that all games have glitches including RPGs while most Run n' Gun shooters have some Bad AI like Halo and MW. The way you describe AP clearly sounds that you haven't played AP at all. I don't care if you Hate or Love it while I do care that you have played the entire game and you don't blame the game for the lack of skill that you have. AP is a very good game while you should play AP since you will only be a Flamer until you play it.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #16
Hrith

Violence angel's Gamercard
I have played several of the games you listed, and I agree they're unfinished games and/or with tons of glitches.
So do not use the 'I have played more games than you' arguments, you have not, and only people with no valid argument resort to ego quarrels.

I did say AP was a 'decent game', which is a positive comment, in case you wondered. But the game still has all those numerous faulty aspects which were mentioned, regardless.

Now bite your tongue.
Hrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:24 AM   #17
Blueprotoss
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
I have played several of the games you listed, and I agree they're unfinished games and/or with tons of glitches.
So do not use the 'I have played more games than you' arguments, you have not, and only people with no valid argument resort to ego quarrels.

I did say AP was a 'decent game', which is a positive comment, in case you wondered. But the game still has all those numerous faulty aspects which were mentioned, regardless.

Now bite your tongue.
You need to bite your tongue since you would rather bad mouth AP for glitches while most people don't encounter any glitches at all. Most of the people that have encounterd glitches in AP were Reviewers that played the Review copy, which allows them to skip parts of the game to meet their Deadlines. You also have played the Real unfinished games like Fallout 3, Halo 3 ODST, MW2, Read Dead Redemption, Gears series, and ME2 while you don't bashed those games for their glitches and problems.

By ou saying that AP is a 'decent game' without supporting it makes that comment into a Neutral Opinion. AP does need improvements while you shouldn't bash a AP for not being Perfect because no game is Perect since every game can be improved and has glitches. I don't care if you Hate or Love AP while I do care that you have played the entire game, you don't blame the game for the lack of skill that you have, and that you don't Mindlessly bash it for no reason. Go somewhere else to Flame.

Last edited by Blueprotoss; 07-07-2010 at 07:27 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #18
mr1861

mr1861's Gamercard
The glitches are pretty distracting. But hey, Kevin Bacon is a bonus....lol! MR
mr1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #19
FF7 King

FF7 King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I absolutely loved this game. It's without a doubt one of the most engaging and emotion packed adventures I've experienced, I was addicted and enthralled for every single minute. Honestly, who could care so much about graphics or AI when you've got such a lucrative story at your fingertips, let alone one that you can more or less completely mold to your own will?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohabus View Post
Using words like "suck", "blows", and any variation of the word "tard" are just going to make you look like an immature idiot. I mean, we don't want to give the impression that the vast majority of Xbox Live players are obnoxious, unintelligent, crybabies, do we? Oh...wait...
FF7 King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #20
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF7 King View Post
I absolutely loved this game. It's without a doubt one of the most engaging and emotion packed adventures I've experienced, I was addicted and enthralled for every single minute. Honestly, who could care so much about graphics or AI when you've got such a lucrative story at your fingertips, let alone one that you can more or less completely mold to your own will?
I agree totally. Hard to find a game to follow this one up with. To me, even ME2 seems kinda bland in comparison. And now they went and pushed back LA Noire....
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:51 AM   #21
susancg04

Games

I have played the game many times and I really enjoyed it.I am not knowing why many of them saying that the game didn't worked. I think they must have done some or the other mistakes.
-----------------------------
Stock Prices
susancg04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #22
mr1861

mr1861's Gamercard
I agree...it is designed to get multiple playthroughs, and as such many people feel like they have to invest too much time. My son hates it, I love it....
mr1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
clinemi

Cleric Azrael's Gamercard
I'd have to agree with you. I really enjoyed this game. Grated I didn't take advantage of the well built stealth system (i'm more of a run n gun type) but I thought it was pretty well made. The only thing I didn't care for was the graphics.
clinemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:19 PM   #24
motch40

mitch23437's Gamercard
I can understand criticisms of AP's graphics, poor shooting gameplay, and overall glitchiness. However, the game's story, conversation system, and replay value were so good that I played through the game 4 different times to see just how much I could change the story, and loved every second of it. It is a shame that there won't be a sequel due to poor sales, but Alpha Protocol has been one of the best video gaming experiences of the year for me. Oh yeah, and if you didn't think that the Konstantin Brako fight was awesome then something is seriously wrong with you.
motch40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #25
lordwade66

lordwade66's Gamercard
I rather enjoyed the game, it reminded me of those choose your own adventure books, if they only had more mature themes, and better dialogue.
lordwade66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:45 AM   #26
The Lazy Pyro

TheOnlyDoctorG's Gamercard
So I promised BlueProtoss I'd come back and talk about the game once I actually got to play it. This seemed to be the place to do so.

I assume I'm about 1/3rd of the way through the game by now, having completed all of the Middle East, all of Rome and I just started the first few Russian missions.

I'm a little torn between liking and hating this game. I'm trying to like it, I really am. I love the game's story, the characters, the dialog system, the voice acting (except for freaking Michael Thorton. Emotions. Try them.) and the overall concept. Hell, I've been waiting for someone to make this styled game for a long time.

And then... the game asks me to actually play it. And everything I love about the game comes crashing down.

First things first: The gunplay is awful. Yes, I understand it's trying to be more RPG the shooter. The problem is that putting RPG over shooter in a third-person shooter doesn't work on any level. It's downright infuriating when a perfectly lined up shot passes through an enemies head because the invisible dice roll said so. The only way I ever seem to be able to hit an enemy with the pistol is through the critical shot system, which I also can't stand. Who's idea was it to make it so you have to sit still and aim at the enemy with no movement at all? It really drives me nuts.

I mean, I have other issues with the game as well. The boring "mash B until the enemy dies" melee combat. The piss poor graphics. The annoying aiming sight that eats up the whole screen. The constant little glitches. The horrible enemy AI. The cover system that never works. It's just things like these that bring such an excellent concept, such a wonderful story down.

I'm hoping the game gets better later in, though I doubt some of these problems will be resolved. I'm enjoying the game, until it actually wants me to play. Then I have problems.
The Lazy Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:30 PM   #27
AboutFace

Oh please god don't give AP 2 to Bioware, ME 2 was a complete disappointment. Loyalty missions, for characters I would have rather put down? Really? Seriously? The only good thing about ME2 was they improved the wheel, that's it. I couldn't even finish my 3rd playthrough, cause if I had to look at Miranda and Jack for another minute I was going to explode. No matter what Shep said to Ashley same outcome. ME, descisions meant absolutely nothing, except to get someones head cut off in a door at the end, which I did to Jack, and sent Miranda in the vents so she would die of heat exhaustion. Anything to insure those two don't show up in my ME3.

Ok, I will get bashed on this one as well, Singlularity, hated that game. Boring, boring, boring. Red Dead Redemption oh please, that was the most painful game I ever tried to play. About as exciting as watching paint dry. However, I must admit I totally dislike Westerns genre, regardless of media.

I put AP above all of the above games. That game made me laugh, smile, and gave me stealth I have been thirsty for since Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
AboutFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #28
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motch40 View Post
I can understand criticisms of AP's graphics, poor shooting gameplay, and overall glitchiness. However, the game's story, conversation system, and replay value were so good that I played through the game 4 different times to see just how much I could change the story, and loved every second of it. It is a shame that there won't be a sequel due to poor sales, but Alpha Protocol has been one of the best video gaming experiences of the year for me. Oh yeah, and if you didn't think that the Konstantin Brako fight was awesome then something is seriously wrong with you.
I agree except for the Brayko fight. His teleportation skills were more fitting for WoW than a pseudo-realistic spy game.

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:41 PM   #29
The Lazy Pyro

TheOnlyDoctorG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriRock View Post
I agree except for the Brayko fight. His teleportation skills were more fitting for WoW than a pseudo-realistic spy game.
I actually found the Brayko fight to be the most annoying fight in the game, hands down. Besides just being flat out annoying, he's just throw in there for no good reason with absolutely no build up what-so-ever, unlike Marburg or Omen. It's just like... SUPRISE! 80's loving Russian man hyped up on drugs!

Also, Omen's invisibility and super-speed also fits under the whole WoW powers thing as well. :P
The Lazy Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:29 PM   #30
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lazy Pyro View Post
Also, Omen's invisibility and super-speed also fits under the whole WoW powers thing as well. :P
Good call, I forgot about him. Propably because I didn't find the fight as anoying. OTOH, you could always reason that he's a ninja.

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote