PC Achievements won't unlocking: Possible Solution!!!

As many Juiced2 players, I had the "achievements not unlocking" bug in my game, got two achievements then they stop to pop, I was at league 4 with only those two achievements.

Coincidence or not I had a problem with my pc and need to format and reinstall the OS (W7). After that I reinstalled the game and update the GFWL client ingame (the default was that old grey one) and when I back to the game, I did the 2~3 goals remaining in the league 4 and, for my surprise, achievement unlock, did some more races and "Tuned" and "Feelin' lucky" popped too.

Then I started a new career to try the Leagues 7, 6, 5 and got the "League 7 legend" (I've tried to redo some goals at those leagues, already in 100%, in my actual career but the cheevos didn't unlock), now I'll get the leagues 6/5 and switch back to my old carreer.

So, for anyone with this problem, you can try a clean OS install, I'm not sure if it'll work for everyone, but it's an option.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english, it's not my natural language.

Do you think just reinstalling the game could work too? I'm really not too sure if I want to redo my OS.

F... this game, i just complete de league 6 and it didnt unlock, I'll try just reinstall the game and see what happens.

EDIT.: I've reinstalled the game and got the "Revved" achievement, then I tried the league 5, but it didnt unlock, after that I did the 5m drift ant it unlocks.

This game is so wierd, some achievements unlock and other don't. I'm almost giving up.

Edited by rogermacarios

Yeah I know what you mean. I am getting frustrated too and the League 5 and 4 Legend acheivements won't unlock for me as well as the 20mil point drift. And I doubt that they will try to patch any of this, so my only guess is to re-install.

Yeah I know what you mean. I am getting frustrated too and the League 5 and 4 Legend acheivements won't unlock for me as well as the 20mil point drift. And I doubt that they will try to patch any of this, so my only guess is to re-install.

Hey, I just found a way to get the cheevos; before you do the last goal of any league, exit the game and make a backup of your save file, then start the game and complete the league, if the achievement don't unlock, exit the game again and put that backup file on the save folder, this way you can do the last race again, and maybe the achievement unlocks.

I did this and it worked for me many times, at leagues 6, 5 and 1, I did the last race and the achievement didn't unlock, then I did like above and the achievement pops in the second try. For the "World Class Legend" the cheevo pops in the 3rd try. Now I have all leagues achievements but the last one, with 2~3 goals to go.

EDIT.: The tip above works for the challenges too, the "Prestige" achievement unloncked just in the 2nd try.

I hope this can help you and everyone with this problem.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by rogermacarios