PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Amped 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
oOReFuGee91Oo

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
"Unranked" On All Leaderboards?!?!

Last time I checked, I was ranked #1 on EVERY run on Snowbird when I was last playing this game because I was determined to beat every highscore on the mountain and did. I just had a lot of time on my hands that week or something and wanted to be the "King of the Mountain" haha (Out Cold reference).

But anyways... I really don't understand this. Because now everytime I look at highscores on the runs it says I am "Unranked"

Does anybody know if the leaderboards refresh after a certain amount of time or was I removed due to some other reason? I'm really not feelin this cause it took quite some time to beat some highscores...

oOReFuGee91Oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I do not know why, but I had the exact same problem. I got ranked 1st on a couple, and between 2nd and 10th on most others, then the next time I played I went to show my mate and it made me seem like I was full of it, since they had all said unranked for some reason. It is weird because when I look at my time/score then compare it to the leaderboards I should still be ranked very High.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote