PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA World Cup 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
charliehowes

Captain Your Country Achievements Query ?

I've just started playing the CYC mode and unfortuntely when I'd got rid of FIFA 10 a few weeks I'd deleted my game save so I could not use my pro.
Instead of starting with a new created player I opted to use a real player, Wayne Rooney.
Started off playing a few B Internationals and was quickly promoted to the 1st team and no achievement popped. Then after playing a handful of games I was made captain and again got no achievement for it.

Do you have to be a created player to get the achievements in CYC mode or has it glitched ??

Thanks in advance
charliehowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
silentbob0

Send a message via ICQ to silentbob0

UltimateAssault's Gamercard
Yeah, for some of the Captain Your Country achievements, you do need to play with a created player. There are quite a few I believe that do unlock with a normal player though - such as winning the World Cup for 100GS.

But if you want to get all of the achievements for this mode - you would be better off playing through it with a created player.
silentbob0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
charliehowes

Cheers mate. Once I'd posted this last night I read another thread on here where someone was saying that the stats on your vp from fifa 10 are reset when importing over so I just started with a new player.
Only played a few games and not yet got to the stage of expecting any achievements to pop, but I did notice the players stats going up rather quickly so I assumed that was what I had to do.
Thanks for replying
charliehowes is offline   Reply With Quote