PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Quantum Theory
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2010, 06:24 AM   #1
EisenFaustZeta
Banned User

EisenFaustZeta's Gamercard
I don't like this game. It's terrible.

I totally do not like Quantum Theory. The game is terrible. Get killed easily. No life bars. No telling when you're dying. Cannot recover from damage. Controls are sluggish. Syd cannot move. Syd cannot aim. Everything.

Therefore, I made a finalized decision to call it quits without a dispute. Games like that when you die too easily from enemy attacks due to no life bar and no recovery is not good. Vanquish is among one of them. Seriously, who wants to play 3rd person shooters when you do not have a life bar, do not have a damage status, do not recover from anything.

All that answer equals "a time bomb inside the player character which will kill the character overtime before the completion of the game." Somebody explain why this game has no life bars? It's not fair. I'm just confused because these games I know had them where the screen turns red for no reason:

Medal of Honor: European Assault
Medal of Honor: Vanguard
Metro 2033
Quantum Theory
Vanquish
EisenFaustZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
Z0DIAC1

Z0DIAC1's Gamercard
The game maybe rough and about as hard of a game as I have played but I find it addicting. I've been at it quite awhile and I haven't got any more than 305 GS in the campaign but I am still pushing. It may be a GOW copy, but I like it and I would definitely rather play a copy of GOW than an original Turning Point any day.
To each his own though.
Z0DIAC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
beezee_boi

Send a message via ICQ to beezee_boi

Beezee Boi's Gamercard
thanks for the heads up I'll probably gamefly instead of buying new unless I can get a cheap used copy all heil gamestop
Old 10-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
EisenFaustZeta
Banned User

EisenFaustZeta's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezee_boi View Post
thanks for the heads up I'll probably gamefly instead of buying new unless I can get a cheap used copy all heil gamestop
This game is so bad that the "Clear Your Mind" achievement is not unlockable due to the Progenitor's cheating. All attacks are 100% accurate. No misses which is not fair.
EisenFaustZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
Z0DIAC1

Z0DIAC1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisenFaustZeta View Post
This game is so bad that the "Clear Your Mind" achievement is not unlockable due to the Progenitor's cheating. All attacks are 100% accurate. No misses which is not fair.
If clear your mind isn't unlockable, how do you have it? Knock it off man.
Z0DIAC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
sarathustrah

xXI SARA IXx's Gamercard
i rented this game... having no life bar is just fine to me but im quite used to knowing how close you are to death based on the red around the screen cause i love gears of war. and you do recover over time... and as for the sluggish comment... i disagree... its not a run and gun thats for sure. stay behind cover. reload on your own. youll get through just fine.

i enjoy this game. but im not gonna bother getting most the achievements. and sat when the 5 days is up i wont be rerenting again.

but if you beat gears and got to rank 100 already, perhaps this game is a pleasant and familiar way to spend some time waiting for gears 3 to be released

oh and i can appreciate the story too... its interesting. even when i get to difficult and discouraging spots, im encouraged to keep going just to find out what happens next

- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x -
sarathustrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #7
Casket

Open Casket's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:
I know, that is not in any way fair!
Old 12-15-2010, 03:19 AM   #8
Canadian Gamerling

Gamerling's Gamercard
Quote:
I totally do not like Quantum Theory. The game is terrible. Get killed easily. No life bars. No telling when you're dying. Cannot recover from damage. Controls are sluggish. Syd cannot move. Syd cannot aim. Everything.

Therefore, I made a finalized decision to call it quits without a dispute. Games like that when you die too easily from enemy attacks due to no life bar and no recovery is not good. Vanquish is among one of them. Seriously, who wants to play 3rd person shooters when you do not have a life bar, do not have a damage status, do not recover from anything.

All that answer equals "a time bomb inside the player character which will kill the character overtime before the completion of the game." Somebody explain why this game has no life bars? It's not fair. I'm just confused because these games I know had them where the screen turns red for no reason:

Metro 2033
Quantum Theory
Vanquish
what the fuck are you talking about vanquish and the health bar?! did you not understand the fact that when you jump into slo-mo time and your screen is red then you get the HELL into cover?

Don't judge me because my gamerscore is only 32.53% of what it actually should be
Canadian Gamerling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:44 AM   #9
Casket

Open Casket's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:

Metro 2033
Quantum Theory
Vanquish
I hate it too!