Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Artisan of the Aesir, Blood of Heralds & Rune Lore

Okay the guide description doesn't really say this and I did a search but couldn't find anything so at risk of creating a pointless or redundant thread...

I know kills carry across the playthroughs, but do stats for all achievements that require X number of whatevers?

The ones in particular I'm curious about are Artisan of the Aesir, Blood of Heralds & Rune Lore.

With all my various characters I've been collecting runes like mad, and crafting everything I get my hands on when I have the funds. But still no dice. Across three playthroughs and online I could have sworn I'd have taken down 100 leaders by now too.

Like charms, do you have to do these with only one character or are they tallied across all playthroughs and characters?

Thanks on this.

EDIT: If I do HoH again after Jack of All Trades my head is going to explode.

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 11-01-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: correction
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:00 AM   #2
Pootcrum

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I would hazard a guess and say that all stats carry across, but I am not 100%.

Regardless, none of those achievements really need grinding to get, they will all come from trying to get the complete elite set, unless of course you have been ridiculously lucky and got your full set in a small amount of gameplay time.

Specifically however, you might be surprised at how much stuff you have NOT crafted. I thought I would be close also but ended up crafting ~20 items in a row and it popped (I was sick of looting).

And yeh runes, 1000 is a lot of runes, just keep playing and it will pop. Particularly if you do world tree runs to get decent level 3 charms.

Pootcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Haha thanks... Was starting to wonder. I must be getting close but it is getting to be a boring grind with only 4 real mission levels to fight through. I'm only at level 35 or so, if I hit 50, I'm going to need a vacation!

That being said, I did another run through of HoH last night...and yes my head almost exploded.

"Hit it"
Old 11-03-2010, 03:30 AM   #4
Pootcrum

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Best advice I can give you is to try and max out your loot drop chance and exp bonus (both max at 15% I think). Once you have that sorted, spider farming with the GRNDL glitch makes grinding up to 50 go quite fast, and you will get a tonne of good loot aswell, set your auto salvage to whatever level you need and you will rake in the cash also. But be aware that if you want that elite set, you will be grinding that spider long after you reach level 50. It just means you can spend more time at 50, thereby increasing your chances of getting red gear.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Sah-weet and thanks for all the tips!

I've been finding loot drop and xp runes are hard to come by...keep getting ones for duel-wielding and other class-specific/alignment stuff my human commando is not LOL!!!

Oh, and I was indeed very close and you were right. Got 100 leaders and 100 blueprints last night but it definitely wasn't with the one character I was using as I don't think I'd done that many with it yet. Ended up spamming about ~10 low-cost blueprints when clearing my inventory and it unlocked.

Went from 36 to 43 last night with little effort, might as well do 50 and I somehow managed Unstoppable Hellheim while doing a private co-op match which I never thought would happen due to the crazy number of enemies. The game has already been throwing level 50 enemies at me. Crazy.

"Hit it"
Old 11-04-2010, 12:19 AM   #6
Pootcrum

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Also try and knock off all your unstoppables before you reach level 50. Ice forest will likely be the only one to give any trouble due to the goblins that are ballistic resistant. It gets much harder past 50, even during offline campaign. Assault goblins tear you to shit.