PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Space Channel 5: Part 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-13-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
WaahhJedi

WaaahhhJedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement difficulty?

I only played Space Channel for twenty minutes on the Dreamcast so the achievements for this sound hard but I'm curious to know if anyone with more experience has any insight.
WaahhJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
BoxNerd

enracer's Gamercard
They look very hard indeed lol

Last edited by BoxNerd; 01-13-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: typo
BoxNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
KayCeaEffahless

Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I used to love this game.....playing this back then,those were good times To answer the question...there should be a costume you can unlock that will automatically get 100% of the commands automatically in Story Mode(includes secret ones). So the only main difficulty i can think of is unlocking that costume itself. Then the rest becomes easy...Well then there's still dance mode, which if i remember correctly doesn't allow that costumes "special ability" to be used. SO i guess there's that too
Old 01-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
Nawara Ven

Nawara Ven's Gamercard
And assuming that using the special costumes disables achievements (which is likely), the achivement difficulty will easily be 9 or 10 out of 10 for most normal humans; the secret commands give you pretty much no indication of where they are. I remember when I'd first played the game, there weren't even any guides that had 'em all.

The other thing is that Rock Band may have conditioned players a little more severely, so people who can do 100% expert achievments in that game shouldn't have trouble here... but that's a small percentage of players.
Nawara Ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I played this thoroughly on the PS2 back in 2003, and I ended up with 100% in all aspects of the game.

I wonder if I can do that again for the XBLA release?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
KayCeaEffahless

Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I was able to 100% back then as well. I'm not sure if i'm able to still do, but i'm gonna give it a try either way...I gotta try for Space Michael!!!
Hopefully the "costume" I mentioned doesn't disable the achievement because my memory is very fuzzy for where all the secrets are. Though I still remember quite a few of them surprisingly.