PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:26 AM   #2
remgeo

for the chain smoker achievement, there are 3 additional packs added into the game, all 3 in security research center.
the first is in the computer room in the back on a table
the second is in a connecting hallway, blow out the glass with the riot siut, jump out and climb the crates, zap/stomp the guy by the horizontal pipes and the pack is laying on the ground
the third is in the big room with the flamingo's, on one of the crate on the far wall, a little hidden but it's there.
hope this helps a bit
Old 05-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
PAUL WEALL

PAUL WEALL 26's Gamercard
Thank you for the information about the extra 3 cigarette packs, I needed number 61 and had no idea where to look as the gamespot guide only relates to the orignal 59. thanks again... achievemnet unlocked
PAUL WEALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL WEALL View Post
Thank you for the information about the extra 3 cigarette packs, I needed number 61 and had no idea where to look as the gamespot guide only relates to the orignal 59. thanks again... achievemnet unlocked
FYI, the Gamespot guide has an incorrect location for Cigarette Pack #51. That's the one outside the Power Cell Charger room, where the Large Alien comes through the wall. The guide says to look in the hole, when in fact the pack is behind the crates in the original room.

Butcher Bay - 12 Achievements - 200 points. Hmm, those are arcade game specs.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
Brave Moonlight

brnbm's Gamercard
So I am doing my Hard Playthrough, and I got stuck. So I went to the main menu, and started at an earlier checkpoint to fix it, selecting the Hard Difficulty. will this effect my achieveable progress?
Brave Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:34 AM   #6
Betruger

ORA Betruger's Gamercard
anybody got any tips for the Stealth master achievement
Betruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:08 AM   #7
remgeo

alot of trial and error for me with stealth master, I can't remember the first floor all that well, but I remember the second vividly, when I dropped down from the crane, I waited until the drone directly ahead started to move away on the right side, then I stealthed to the single box near the right wall, wait there until the next patrolling guard starts to walk away from you, then follow him to where he starts to circle, the go straight into the large box alcove, climb the far box on it's left side where there is a slight shadow, wait for the drone on the center ledge to walk away, then drop down to the crates opposite, wait for the drone on top to walk away from you again, you might have to turn up the volume on the surround to help you figure out when he starts to walk away, as soon as he starts to go, climb the box next to you, jump the railing and follow the right wall to the box under the vent and crawl in, the achievement will unlock a few steps in to the vent. hope this helps
Old 04-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #8
TheToiletBrush

TheToiletBrush's Gamercard
What part of the game (and which game) is that at?

LOOKING FOR BOOSTING PARTNERS: Singularity, Wolfenstien, F.E.A.R. 2, Crysis 2, Frontline: Fuel of War, Call of Juarez, Prey, Turning Point, The Darkness
TheToiletBrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
gumppy12

Send a message via AIM to gumppy12

silent star's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Brave Moonlight - It shouldn't effect your achievs if you were palying on hard and and then selected a chapter and put it on hard again.

TheTolietBrush - Its on Dark Athena. Kind of early in the game.

Bertruger - For the top I stayed to the right as much as possible and the bottom I did it just like Remgeo did.

Arcade Games Completed - 60
gumppy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
Books83

Books83's Gamercard
For the first part of stealth master go right once you exit the door and wait in the shadows in the corner by the landing that has the Bounty card 9 Chugger Slich. Once the drones go by go to the box directly in front of you and climb up and over. Once on the other side wait for the drone to go by and then rush to the shadows by the wall on the right. Wait for the next drone to pass and follow him. Once he starts going by the low boxes climb over and go into the door.
Books83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:45 AM   #11
jburm

jburm's Gamercard
for stealth i went to the right both times, also note that you can stealth kill the drones from behind and still get the achievement, so whenever i was able i would kill a drone so i wouldnt have to worry about him seeing me when my back was towards him. the first level i just went to the right killing the drones on that side, one you have advanced as far as you can on the right there will be small box on your left and a guard in the middle of the platform and another that passes him and one on the far opposite side, if you time it right by waiting for each drone to have no line of sight to you, you can jump (a) over the box that was on your left, at this point you should be hiding behind it, jump the box move to right into the shadows then get the your timing down again and go through the door, the second level i again went to the right, waited for the first drone you see to move down the left side of the boxes he follows, i then moved right hid behind the single box and waited for him so i could kil him, then just time the next drone and continue moving right, i didnt bother with this guard, just turned my tv up so i could hear him then climbed the boxs to get up to the higher platform, hid in the shadows next to the wall and leaned to the left to watch the drone nearest me, wait for him to turn his back and make his way back down the platform and simply move along the wall and jump on the box, beep, achievement unlocked, hope this helps
Old 04-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #12
oXFISHXo

oX FISH Xo's Gamercard
How do you get a knock down kill for the advanced weapon handling achievement ?
oXFISHXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #13
willberry88

Send a message via MSN to willberry88

MrOrange88's Gamercard
Yeah, does anybody have any idea what you need to do to get the below acheivements?

Juggernaugt, Underdog, Sniper Master, Exsplosive Master, Trigger Happy!, Melee Expert, Funwreck

They look to be multiplayer achievs, and i'm guessing there are 'xx amount of kills with *weapon*'
Old 04-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
mikeeeeeeeee124
Banned User

mikeeeeeeeee124's Gamercard
I was just wondering if anybody is working on an achievement guide for this? this game has been out a couple of weeks. these things are usually done right when the game comes out (if not sooner).
mikeeeeeeeee124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
BaDBoiiCoLeMaN2009

Underdog Achievement

Im having trouble getting the Underdog achievement online on Riddick
I need to do one more thing to get the achievement
The thing is to get a comeback win
does anyone know how to get 1
BaDBoiiCoLeMaN2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #16
Sci0n

Sci0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If u start up a checkpoint from the begining of BB on hard will u still get the achivement?
Sci0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #17
RattleHunt

RattleHunt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDBoiiCoLeMaN2009 View Post
Im having trouble getting the Underdog achievement online on Riddick
I need to do one more thing to get the achievement
The thing is to get a comeback win
does anyone know how to get 1
Yep I'm wondering about this one as well. I played two hole consecutive games(on the same host), lost the first and won the second. That did not seem to do the trick.
RattleHunt is offline   Reply With Quote