PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-14-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anyone else having freezing issues?

Is anyone else experiencing major freezing issues with this game? I've only experienced issues in legacy mode so far, although there has been a slight 1-second freezing/delay issue in the past few days in fight now mode, but it's minor compared to the following.

I'm 36-0 in legacy mode with my CAB, and was working towards the GOAT achievement. So close and the game decides to crash on me so far into it. It happens when I go to schedule a fight and when it's going through all the dates in the calendar, it just crashes on me.

But it's not just the game that crashes, my whole console freezes on me to the point where I can't even return to the dashboard.

I've tried installing the game to disc, playing offline and still no luck. Do I start all over again or get a new disc? Could it be something to do with importing a created fighter in legacy mode?

I read somehwhere on the EA forums that we won't be getting a patch for a few months to fix any issues. A major freezing issue such as this, if it is as common as I believe, should be fixed within a few weeks, not months.

Anyway, it will be interesting to know if anyone else on here is experiencing technical issues with the game.

Last edited by Takamura Bear; 03-14-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Takamura Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Tactical Maximo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I've never had any freezing issues personally. I've made it through the Champion & Legacy mode with having any of these problems, so it's not all game related. I'm not sure its your disc if you've installed it to the HD. It should read the majority of the information from it.
Haven't heard any suggestions even from other games that would be helpful here.
I agree with them needing to fix freezing issues quickly though, happens ALL THE TIME on Fifa 11.

Thanks Mr Bungle
TDU2 x360a Club (Level 3) | TDU2 Achievement Guide
Support
Need help or a question answered on the following games? I'm here to help

- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Scotsman Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:10 AM   #3
kakari32

Black Kakari's Gamercard
i have experienced a large amount of freezing with the OWC mode? Don't know why? The fighters I have gone against have decent connection speed.
kakari32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
sheem

Send a message via AIM to sheem Send a message via Yahoo to sheem

IIII SHEEM IIII's Gamercard
yes i had this issue and was so sick i was 40-0 going for goat and moved up in weight and it kept freezing luckly it was the save not the game make sure you all was save your game after auto save legacy settings save maually i made like 8 just in cases and i needed it or would have to go all over
sheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Well, it seems I'm not the only one with issues. I guess it's best to make other people aware of the technical issues out there, because it seems everyone has different problems with theirs.

I started legacy again with SRR. I suppose it's not too bad because beating and knocking out opponents will go towards the 1k stuns achievement. I just hope it doesn't freeze on me again.

Anyway, going back to what I said in my first paragraph in my first post, has anyone else experienced this issue with jabs? I only just noticed it was acting weird just after I unlocked the 10k jabs achievement. Every time I throw a jab, the game freezes for a second. It's only started happening after it was unlocked, in which the game froze for a second when it popped up, which happens in quite a lot of games.

Minor, but very irritating. Does anyone else with this achievement experience this issue? Very buggy game that needs a patch.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:08 AM   #6
RA1NKING
Banned User

I have freezes with OWC quite often. Its normally though when my opponent quits before the game starts. It gets really irritating........
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:34 AM   #7
RockWhore

DannyRock's Gamercard
Another one for freezing issues. It usually happens when finding an opponent on OWC. Atleast once every hour or two.
RockWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 AM   #8
cooper27111983

cooper27111983's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Bear View Post
Is anyone else experiencing major freezing issues with this game? I've only experienced issues in legacy mode so far, although there has been a slight 1-second freezing/delay issue in the past few days in fight now mode, but it's minor compared to the following.

I'm 36-0 in legacy mode with my CAB, and was working towards the GOAT achievement. So close and the game decides to crash on me so far into it. It happens when I go to schedule a fight and when it's going through all the dates in the calendar, it just crashes on me.

But it's not just the game that crashes, my whole console freezes on me to the point where I can't even return to the dashboard.

I've tried installing the game to disc, playing offline and still no luck. Do I start all over again or get a new disc? Could it be something to do with importing a created fighter in legacy mode?

I read somehwhere on the EA forums that we won't be getting a patch for a few months to fix any issues. A major freezing issue such as this, if it is as common as I believe, should be fixed within a few weeks, not months.

Anyway, it will be interesting to know if anyone else on here is experiencing technical issues with the game.
i had problems on legacy mode 2 but its even worse online i have 2 fights and have to turn my xbox off its stupid wtf
cooper27111983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:55 AM   #9
Phunky

Mine does it all the time, usually just as the opponent joins the game, I have to reset the Xbox every 3 or 4 games on average.
Phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #10
R Hammond GD

r hammond gd's Gamercard
my legacy mode froze, apparently something to do with created boxers that you added holding belts or becoming challengers
R Hammond GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:41 AM   #11
cavsfan99

jose all day77's Gamercard
My game just froze up during legacy mode. i was in the middle of a fight
cavsfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote