PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 AM   #1
IT5 T0MMYY

IT5 T0MMYY's Gamercard
HELP "Metal Sonic" achievement not unlocking

I have all 130 emblems and no achievement!

I unlocked "the fastest and strongest" and "The perfect adventure" at the same time completing the last level A on the trials menu.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

***UPDATE*** NO SONIC ADVENTURE DX ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKING ***UPDATE***

EDIT: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Halo Wars: Running the show / GTA IV: Wanted, AWP + All others / COD: MW2: Honor Roll, Star 69 / Red Dead Redemption: All co-op / Fable III: All co-op / GOW: Seriously ..., all kill related / AC Brotherhood: All multiplayer

Feel free to message me for boosting the above games.

Last edited by IT5 T0MMYY; 03-24-2011 at 03:55 PM.
IT5 T0MMYY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
IT5 T0MMYY

IT5 T0MMYY's Gamercard
Thanks for the whole 18 VIEWS!.... Some help would be appreciated!
Halo Wars: Running the show / GTA IV: Wanted, AWP + All others / COD: MW2: Honor Roll, Star 69 / Red Dead Redemption: All co-op / Fable III: All co-op / GOW: Seriously ..., all kill related / AC Brotherhood: All multiplayer

Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
KirbyTheAlmighty

foxhound kirby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This might be a dumb question.

Did you buy the DLC for the game?

Xbox One / Day One
KirbyTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
IT5 T0MMYY

IT5 T0MMYY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty View Post
This might be a dumb question.

Did you buy the DLC for the game?
Yes i have 100% completion for both the main game and dlc. I've deleted the dlc and re-downloaded, deleted the game and re-downloaded etc.

I'm stuck for ideas.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:48 PM   #5
IT5 T0MMYY

IT5 T0MMYY's Gamercard
Wow more views!! Thanks alot!

Old 03-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #6
IT5 T0MMYY

IT5 T0MMYY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
Probably the reason nobody has answered you by now is because this question has been answered over and over and over and OVER again. This was emphasized maybe twice in the Achievement Guide that in order for the Metal Sonic achievement to unlock you must go to Trial Mode and go to the Character Select screen!

Read the Achievement Guide!!!!!!
No not really mate, ive unlocked metal sonic and completed all his level A stages, and all the missions for the dlc and still no achievement.

Don't you think i used the "achievment guide" for this game? or to try and find the answer to my problem? No cos you obviously thick. I even stated in further posts what the problem is.

EDIT: USE YOUR EYES AND READ THE THREAD BEFORE LECTURING ME.

Last edited by IT5 T0MMYY; 03-24-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:48 AM   #7
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
Still no fixed eh? Sonic Adventure went down to 400msp. DX DLC is already dead, again!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #8
Daeymon

daeymon's Gamercard
I think at this stage its safe to say SEGA has no intention of providing any further support on this issue. I myself have opened several tickets but they either deny the issue, play it down to a cache/save data issue or claim its already fixed.

So we've tried putting our hopes on SEGA and it hasn't worked. I say its now time to turn to the gaming community. XBLA games are essentially shareware. Handing out copies just gives your friends who don't already own it access to a trial of the game. And as the trial version is freely available, handing out copies of it isn't illegial.

So my suggestion is for someone who has the 1.5gb version to copy the game onto an empty xbox formatted USB stick. Then upload the files on this stick somewhere on the net. The rest of us would copy these files, place them on an empty USB and then plug that USB into our xbox and over-writed the crappy 1.6gb version with the 1.5gb version.

Obviously this solution requires someone from the gaming community with the correct version of the game to step up for us. So lets see if the community is more supportive than SEGA is.
Daeymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:02 AM   #9
lydidiekatze

lydidiekatze's Gamercard
one more

You can add me to the list of those who have not received the achievement. I had purchased both before the recent sale and just finished my 130 emblems today. chao race was the last one. i did however finish the race while in mission mode. is this a variable in anyone else situation?
Old 09-23-2011, 02:43 AM   #10
lydidiekatze

lydidiekatze's Gamercard
Updates?

Is anybody staying on top of this topic? I am very close to having my %100 completion ratio back before the holiday game cascade, and currently this is standing in my way...
Old 09-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #11
scorpion_tk04

DarkRedScorpion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydidiekatze View Post
Is anybody staying on top of this topic? I am very close to having my %100 completion ratio back before the holiday game cascade, and currently this is standing in my way...
i think we're on our own here.... what i wanted to try was deleting the dx dlc, starting a new game, get all emblems, download dlc again, and see if that works.... but then i got the red ring on my xbox, and by the time i got a new box, gears 3 came out, etc
scorpion_tk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #12
lydidiekatze

lydidiekatze's Gamercard
@tk40

I believe someone has already tried that. Scan the first two pages and have a look. There also seems to be no activity in the SEGA boards about the subject. I believe we all need to get our asses over there and start a shitstorm untill they fix the issue.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #13
sicndine

sicndine's Gamercard
I hope Sega fixes this at least by this year. They sure like taking their time.
sicndine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #14
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
Does anyone else think we should be given a refund for this game ? I think we should
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #15
lydidiekatze

lydidiekatze's Gamercard
Peculiar occurance

just after my last post i thought i would give the game a try to see if the new dashboard update may have bumped anything back into place. maybe no into place, but sure been bumped. i loaded my 1.6gb file i had just posted about and it played fine, I was connected to live. no metal sonic achievement upon entering trial so i quit. for shits and giggles i decided id download the trial again and play with loading them and such. well the new market place has no spot to get a trial if you have the full game. anyway. I deleted the main game and re downloaded. to my surprise it was 1.5gb. not 1.6. however. whenever i load up the game now, it kicks me offline and has a trial version of the game. I try to sign in to live and it will not allow me. if i select buy full game it gives an error code (probably because im not signed into live). when i exit the game i immediately get signed back in, load the game, out. no dx screen either though that is still installed as well. Its not quite what we want, but its something different, eh?