PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
Mini-kit achievement glitched

Is there a hidden mini-kit somewhere, because I've gotten all the mini-kits from all the levels but the achievement hasn't unlocked.
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
argomaniac

ARGO v2's Gamercard
I'm having this prob too. can any1 help?
argomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
I can say it probably is glitched as I got with 7 minikits still to find.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
argomaniac

ARGO v2's Gamercard
thanx 4 the reply. looks like i'm startin again. its the only chiev i'm missing, even got 100%

Last edited by argomaniac; 03-29-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: got rest of chievs after posting
argomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Guh... yea, haven't got this yet, and I'm not wasting any more time on this game just to get it. Time to uninstall and stick in my "fuck you" pile.

So much disappointment lately. It's either me, or games are getting lazier. Might just cancel the rest of my pre-orders and just bide my time until Gears 3... and if that disappoints, I'm just going to give up on all new games.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:36 AM   #6
PETER DRAGON

PETER DRAGON's Gamercard
Funny, I still had 4 mini kits to go and the achievement unlocked. I still need one on defenders of peace, where you have to destroy 50 enemies in 1:30, the kit sound comes up but nothing pops up.
PETER DRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:33 AM   #7
cHa0sKil13r

cHa0sKil13r's Gamercard
Unhappy

Funny I didn't get mine either, just wondering if the cheat code for the classic characters had something to do with it.
cHa0sKil13r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
SylverWolfe

Sylver Wolfe's Gamercard
There are also 2 hidden levels that you have to unlock from the Invisible hand. One you unlock in the tower on the right. The other you unlock in the room on the left next to the elevator.
SylverWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
oxy71

oxy71's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylverWolfe View Post
There are also 2 hidden levels that you have to unlock from the Invisible hand. One you unlock in the tower on the right. The other you unlock in the room on the left next to the elevator.
I have gotten all mini kits on those levels too and still no cheevo.
oxy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
SylverWolfe

Sylver Wolfe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxy71 View Post
I have gotten all mini kits on those levels too and still no cheevo.
When you go to through the med bay to the elevator up to the Bacta Tanks section, do all the containers have characters in them?

Retail 100%: Crackdown, Crackdown 2, The Saboteur, Borderlands, Fable 2, Fable 3, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Overlord 2, LEGO Batman, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Indiana Jones 2, LEGO Star Wars: TCS, LEGO Star Wars 3: Clone Wars, Assassin's Creed 2, Avatar: The Last Air Bender-TBE, XMen Origins Wolverine, Eragon, Viva Pinata, Spiderman: Friend or Foe
SylverWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
oxy71

oxy71's Gamercard
Quote:
When you go to through the med bay to the elevator up to the Bacta Tanks section, do all the containers have characters in them?
Yes, and the platforms are all red showing I purchased all of them.
oxy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #12
Badhazard

Badhazard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
SylverWolfe THANK YOU!

i thought my game was glitched. I followed your advice about going to the med room to see all the minkits in tubes. I was missing one. Felt like an idiot

Badhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #13
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Are the two missions Castle of Doom and Hostage Crises? I have both of those 10/10 and all the other levels 10/10. No achievement...sucks.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #14
Cyber7306

CYBER7306's Gamercard
Glitch

Glitches for me to.......ARGHHH
Cyber7306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #15
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
Damn i just want them to fix it. i dont want to do a second play thru
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #16
remihsrod

remihsrod's Gamercard
Seriously. Would it be that hard to modify the 100% completion achievement's unlock parameters to include a check to see if the mini-kit achievement has been unlocked? If the 100% cheevo one is unlocking, then all the mini-kits must have been collected and it forces the mini-kit achievement to pop if it hasn't already.

Or, for an even simpler method, add a patch to check when the game is loaded that checks if the 100% completion achievement is unlocked. If it is and the mini-kit one is not, it pops the mini-kit achievement.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
remihsrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #17
thrush

thecontaminator's Gamercard
heres a quick question has anybody got any idea whether if you insert all te character codes from the cheat list will this pop the achievement for the minikits

thrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #18
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrush View Post
heres a quick question has anybody got any idea whether if you insert all te character codes from the cheat list will this pop the achievement for the minikits
No. You still have to collect all the minikits for the minikit achievement. The codes only unlock the character, not the minikit.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:28 AM   #19
PerfectCr

PerfectCr's Gamercard
Mine just popped! And I still have two levels to complete to get them all!!
PerfectCr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:27 PM   #20
killerkilbee12345

THE FEaRED's Gamercard
lego bugs/glitches

i know people have not got the achievement and have all the minikits but when i had all of them except 1 from castle of doom it unlocked so i think there is a major bug in the game as this should not occur.
also sometimes there has beeen a glitch where the levels are no loading properly but i think that is to do with the disc but i may be wrong
killerkilbee12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #21
rye007

burgerboyrye's Gamercard
Question

Hey,
I had the minikit achievement glitch on me last year when I played it. I was that pissed off, I deleted my game saves. However I now wanna try and get it, I have started a new game and am not collecting the minikit a till I am on free play. Does any 1 have a clue if this would still work
rye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #22
introvertpoet

Send a message via Yahoo to introvertpoet

introvertpoet's Gamercard
Still Sucks That this Glitch Was Never Resolved. Only achievement I'm Missing ForThis Game.
introvertpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:51 PM   #23
JordanSTurner

JordanSTurner's Gamercard
Does anyone know a guaranteed fix for this achievement?
JordanSTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #24
FFaddic

FFaddic's Gamercard
No guaranteed fix, and it's still glitched. I finally got it last night by doing the following:

Just had this glitch on me, however I had a backup save before the last level. I did all of the levels except for Hostage Crisis. I needed all 10 minikits on this level. My first time through, achievement didn't pop. I tried numerous things to get it to pop (reloading my backed up save each time) but it wouldn't. About 10 tries later, it finally popped after only picking up 1 minikit in the level. What I did differently was I first played Genosian Arena and The Hidden Enemy levels in Free Play. I fully played through the levels until the end (not worrying about minikits or anything, just rushing through the levels). After this, I tried Hostage Crisis again and it popped with the first minikit (the one from building the plane).
Hopefully, that can help anyone who was fortunate enough to make a backup save.

I don't know if it matters, but when I went to play Hostage Crisis, I accidentally picked Story Mode first. So I quit out, then started Free Play.
FFaddic is offline   Reply With Quote