PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
JazZ 664

JazZ 664's Gamercard
Obtaining Multipliers....Advice

Just have a couple of questions/require abit of advice from someone who has already completed this game or is progressing through it at a steady pace.

I have played through all 6 episodes and managed to unlock all 6 of the bonus levels with the gold bricks by building the frames.

I wanted to start my 2nd playthrough collecting everything and what not... but I forgot that the multipliers cost ALOT [over 1mil studs just for x2] ...
I roughly have off the top of my head 150k of studs... so Im a fair way off =/ [I was abit silly and spent alot of my studs on characters etc.]

Does anyone know the best episode/level to play to get Alot of studs fast just by replays, or should I just go through the entire series again collecting everything + studs along the way and hope I hit 1mil by the end.

Just trying to figure our whether it would be faster to replay a certain mission over & over, than grinding through them all again - and having to do true jedi on a 3rd play through?

Any advice on fast/efficient stud collecting welcome [I do not have any helpful cheats i.e invincibility ]

Note: I have the character 4-Lom as advised for the 2nd play through.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
STEVE HEATH

S1TH LORD's Gamercard
Thumbs up

I'm on my 2nd play through now and I believe that the best missions 2 get studs are on the racing and flying levels like Episode I Chapter 4 or Episode VI Chapter 6 etc. When you have enough studs then buy one of the Ghost Characters like Ben Kenobi then just replay other levels and if you use Ghost Ben Kenobi he doesnt get any damage so you don't lose the studs. That has helped me get the studs and I'm nearly on 3 million studs and I'm just about to start Episode IV.
Hope that some help for you.
STEVE HEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
JazZ 664

JazZ 664's Gamercard
Thanks for the advice Steve, I will have to re-visit and try out those chapters mentioned above. I also did not realise that ghost characters take no damage - I will have to compare prices and invest studs in them at some point =)
Old 03-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
STEVE HEATH

S1TH LORD's Gamercard
Smile

Your welcome. If you still need the online achievement then add me as a friend and I'll go through with it for you. If there is anything else I can help you with just ask.

Another Chapter is Epidode V Chapter 3: Falcon Flight and choose a Tie Fighter and the other ships won't shot at you and just take your time and just stay there getting studs and you can easily pick up over half a million in the level before the level is over.

Last edited by Shinobi273; 03-29-2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: double post
STEVE HEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
Whiistler

Whistlerama's Gamercard
Here was my method..

I saved up all my studs during the Story playthrough (no need to waste them on anything now since you still have a couple more playthroughs to do). Wasn't hard to save 1.25 mil for 2x.

When you finish story the first thing you want to do is look up which Red Bricks are 4x, 8x and 10x and go to the level and get them in Free Play. Because the multipliers stack it takes less and less time to get the amount of studs to by the next one. I had all multipliers in less that a few hours of playing and it saved me from having to grind to save up to by the next one.

I advise you don't waste your studs buying a Ghost character just because they don't lose studs, in the long run, saving is always better because it'll take you a while to re-save your studs for the multi's, but only seconds to get the studs for the expensive characters once you have all the multipliers.
Whiistler is offline   Reply With Quote