PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Michael Jackson: The Experience
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-27-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
ArtsyBakingGeek

ArtsyBakingGeek's Gamercard
Crown above head not appearing in some songs?

I noticed that I have only seen the crown appearing over my head in some songs (like Thriller) and not others (like Money). At first I thought this was because I had to get a longer combo/score/etc but I realized that I was getting a better overall score in Money than I had in any other song so far and except for some of the singing parts I almost always had 'good'+.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this and maybe how to solve it or the reason why the crown is apearing?

ArtsyBakingGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
Satman9

Satman9's Gamercard
It only shows once per song.Perhaps your just missing it. I have seen it in all songs attempted..(or all songs in the game)
Satman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
you have to really keep an eye out for it. it always appears in same spot of song. but its only there for a very short time. its in all songs. so for the ones you cant find. spend the time looking over your head. i find they occure mostly in the singing parts and not the dance part of the song.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote