PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-12-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Question Any Glitches So Far Yet?

Post any glitches you have encountered so far. For example, 99.4% complete and you have done every possible thing but still no 100% Any glitched achievements you can find.
So far the red hats have been giving people trouble. This game seems to freeze a bunch too for some reason.
Not sure if there will ever be red hat codes.

Last edited by SpongebobRoundpants; 01-07-2012 at 11:39 PM.
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
LDHughes

UnworthyPower's Gamercard
No glitched cheevs yet but I keep getting stuck in places, like when i opened a crate from behind on smugglers den and it pinned me. And spawning OFF the ship on the kraken boss fight until i switched.
Nothing gamebreaking yet tho.

GT: Unworthy Power
LDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
No glitch, but after completing the first level and then going back to do free play, the game froze on me already.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
No glitch, but after completing the first level and then going back to do free play, the game froze on me already.
It froze on me too on the first level the first time I played it.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The only glitch I have found(not related to achvys) is when I go back to the port, it drops my character behind the dock and I have to swim through the the wood(literally) underneath to get where I am supposed to be.

Once it dropped me back there and my character just kept falling, went through the bottom of the sea and continued to fall then just died lol.

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Road Rash is trying to make a comeback!! http://kck.st/ZqArV6
roneraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
The only thing I encountered was the game freezing.I couldn't determine an exact cause except that the game had already been running for a few hours.With the game freezing there's of course always the danger of it happening while the autosave is in progress, thus breaking the save file.Luckily I've been able to finish the game without that happening.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #7
Gen Fire Dragon

Gen Fire Dragon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
The only glitch I have found(not related to achvys) is when I go back to the port, it drops my character behind the dock and I have to swim through the the wood(literally) underneath to get where I am supposed to be.

Once it dropped me back there and my character just kept falling, went through the bottom of the sea and continued to fall then just died lol.
This happened to me a lot as well. You don't fall and die if you ended as a character that doesn't walk the bottom since they just float on the surface but you still have to dive a bit to swim under and through the dock to get back to where you can really do anything useful. This was a real pain when collecting minikits since I'd have to swim back in after each free play.

EDIT:
One glitch I have had that no one seems to have mentioned is sometimes when I would try to bring up Jack's compass nothing would show up. I could hear the sounds that it makes when you move the needle around, but could see nothing. Switching characters always fixed it though.

Last edited by Gen Fire Dragon; 05-12-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Added a glitch I remembered about.
Gen Fire Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
first time i played London Town there was a glitch at the end where after i hit Angelica once i couldnt hit her again, she would stand in a corner and block every attack, couldnt get her down to 2 so she would jump to the rafters. after redoing the level it worked fine.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
macontosh2000

macontosh2000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobigarth View Post
first time i played London Town there was a glitch at the end where after i hit Angelica once i couldnt hit her again, she would stand in a corner and block every attack, couldnt get her down to 2 so she would jump to the rafters. after redoing the level it worked fine.
I got that one to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?
I am kinda having the same issue. I got the bridge up once, opened that witch ladys house, came back to get the hats from over there a few days later but i cant get the bridge to come back up again which is stopping me from getting fast dig, luckily the house remained open for me. But that one damn hat is going to stop me from 100% that game, and i REFUSE to restart the game for one hat.

Any chance there is a cheat out there for Fast Dig?
macontosh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:53 AM   #10
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by macontosh2000 View Post
I got that one to

I am kinda having the same issue. I got the bridge up once, opened that witch ladys house, came back to get the hats from over there a few days later but i cant get the bridge to come back up again which is stopping me from getting fast dig, luckily the house remained open for me. But that one damn hat is going to stop me from 100% that game, and i REFUSE to restart the game for one hat.

Any chance there is a cheat out there for Fast Dig?
It would be nice if the developers play there own game and get the glitches out. I don't think there are red hat codes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
Old 05-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #11
UncleJohnBoy

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
I had the game freeze on me too. Just about to jump out of a window and froze me there!!!! Could see half of her only
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
MeanMachine00

MCR DANGERDAYS's Gamercard
Thumbs down

The Game Froze after I Bought a Red Hat (2x Treasure) on The 5 Pillars

When I Reloaded The Game, The Red Arrow Indicator Showed me it was still there, but when I did the 5 pillars, the red hat never showed up!

Being Goth Isn't About Wearing Dark Clothing, It's About Rejecting Society's Norms
MeanMachine00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
Clericking

Clerickid's Gamercard
Was doing the last level of film one got ll the mini kits and compass stuff and decided to save and quit as i was on the final fight with barbossa and the monkey wouldnt get of my head and the second charcter had vanished anyway when when screen comes back on i am in some werid place thats all black and where ever you move you fall down and die :/ so i quit out and it didnt save whole stupid level again -sigh-
Old 05-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #14
Royal Taco

elusive taco's Gamercard
serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #15
ViRaLuNdEaD

viralundead's Gamercard
I ran into a glitch yesterday during Smuggler Den. After you exit the cave and use the telescope, sometimes if you go back down the entrance you came out of instead of crossing to the other side of the shipwreck and using the other entrance, it can glitch it so that the beam of light doesn't enter the cave.

ViRaLuNdEaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #16
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViRaLuNdEaD View Post
I ran into a glitch yesterday during Smuggler Den. After you exit the cave and use the telescope, sometimes if you go back down the entrance you came out of instead of crossing to the other side of the shipwreck and using the other entrance, it can glitch it so that the beam of light doesn't enter the cave.
I had a similar issue on Smuggler's Den. The first two times I played the level, and after the telescope section, I would see the beam going into the ground, but when I jumped down into the Den, the beam was not down inside.

After getting this the second time, I cleared my cache (even though there hasn't been a title update) and deleted my installed game, and replayed the level from disc. Didn't have any problems after that. Reinstalled the game to the hard drive and didn't have any issues after that (finished the first pass of the campaign today).
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
TheIcemanCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:45 AM   #17
koolflute

koolflute's Gamercard
So after my major glitch problem with that red hat, I started over and went through it in a day. Hours + Saving every chance I got = I finally finished the game. 100% Let me just say I hope none of you had to go through what I did...
koolflute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #18
steuyfish

Stueyfish's Gamercard
I had the problem whereby after collecting the "double score" red hat, when you enter the area again there is a purple stud in replacement (but it always appears). As I travelled from the main hub world screen to this screen, the game tried to unlock the achievement for the "Pieces of eight" but glitched, then proceeded to corrupt my profile and all my game saves.
Have now had to completely restart everything from scratch.
Not happy.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #19
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Taco View Post
serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.
Maybe if you grab the red hat and then quit the game it didnt save it. Maybe you hit quit in stead of save and quit. Check again.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #20
Royal Taco

elusive taco's Gamercard
ive tried everything last hope is red hat codes coming out at some point lol.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #21
Goune23

goune23's Gamercard
Only glitch I have seen ( besides the game freezing ) was during my first run of Smugglers Den, I was playing co-op with my nephew and used the telescope, but all I saw was a black screen (myside only) and a tiny sliver of what I should have been able to see fully. I had him drop out and I could use it just fine, I should also note that this only happened the first time and even with him playing it works just fine now.
Goune23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #22
stevelamb121

funkychopsta's Gamercard
I switched characters and for some reason the second one turned into one of those rolling barrels and started following me like it was the second person. Strange!!
stevelamb121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:49 AM   #23
BigNasty2391

bignasty2391's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Taco View Post
im having the exact same issue but mine is with hat 15 the invincibility hat. my game froze about 3 seconds after the hat achievement popped. but it didn't change the hat counter from 19/20 to 20/20. i have tried installing the game to my hdd and clearing the cache on the hd. niether worked. so we will probably have to wait for the codes to come out or start over.

Kool-Aid Kills!!!
BigNasty2391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM   #24
vehollehraptor

vehollehraptor's Gamercard
Has anyone else had the problem of first player dropping out on the Blackbeard fight? I lost out on my Complete Film 4 achievement because every time one of the hearts transferred from Angelica to Blackbeard, the game automatically dropped out my Player 1. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to replay it with my first player on the player 2 slot because that's the only way I can think of to fix it
vehollehraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #25
dohertwhy

Dohertwhy's Gamercard
I've had the dropping of characters into the ocean after level complete. Split screen messing up on numerous levels. freezing after an hour or so of playing the game. And the hatch getting stuck in smugglers den.
dohertwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
lenyo

lenyoka's Gamercard
Hoist the colours! looks glitched for me. I finished the game now, and i havent earned it yet! Any tips? I just simply got all the 200 items.
lenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #27
Okhura

yotsubaxd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vehollehraptor View Post
Has anyone else had the problem of first player dropping out on the Blackbeard fight? I lost out on my Complete Film 4 achievement because every time one of the hearts transferred from Angelica to Blackbeard, the game automatically dropped out my Player 1. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to replay it with my first player on the player 2 slot because that's the only way I can think of to fix it

If you just replay the last level on your own it should unlock. It did for me
Okhura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:53 AM   #28
DeadpoolPK

glitched achievement

I just finished On Stranger Tides, but the achievement did not unlock. This happening for anyone else?
DeadpoolPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #29
Hyprow

HyprowElf's Gamercard
Glitch

Isle Cruces is glitched for me. I am trying to get the minikit Davy Jones using the spy glass on top of the tower. DOESN'T WORK! HELP!
100% Retail: Blazing Angels, Call of Duty 2, Elder Scrolls Oblivion (1250), Fight Night Round 3, Gun, King Kong, NBA 2K6, Open Season, X-Men: The Official Game, TMNT, CSI: Hard Evidence, Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Lego Harry Potter, Avatar: Last Air Bender, Godfather II, Iron Man 2, Disney's Up, Night at the Musem 2, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Spongebob: Truth or Squared, Backyard Football

Hyprow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:53 AM   #30
Wegs78

Wegs78's Gamercard
Had the game hang a few times. Really frustrating when it's in the middle of a level.

I have the game copied to the hard drive, and the disc is spotless... so must be a game issue.
Wegs78 is offline   Reply With Quote