PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > RPG > The Harvest
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
wuki 7

wuki 7's Gamercard
Destructive Force

im trying to do level 3, i thought i had everything and no ach, but there are 2 areas i cant get to, a red gate right in the middle of the level, and a gate bottom right,

any help
wuki 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
wuki 7

wuki 7's Gamercard
Doing level 4 now pls can some list what u need to destroy
Old 05-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Lucki88

Lucki88's Gamercard
I refer to my guide

Destructive Force 15
You are a destructive force of nature.

I recommend doing this in the fourth level because there are no “special sections” where only one character has access to. In this level you can find 3 things which can be destroyed. Right at the start of the level and towards the end are many boxes (in the mine-areas).Just destroy them with your strength ability. In the middle of the level are forklifts and some platforms on the ground which can be destroyed (To destroy a platform you must use your strength ability twice). There are also missions for destroying cameras etc. But if you want the Loyalty achievement you have to do it anyway. The achievement will pop up before entering the final battle.

Lucki88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #4
wuki 7

wuki 7's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucki88 View Post
I refer to my guide

Destructive Force 15
You are a destructive force of nature.

I recommend doing this in the fourth level because there are no “special sections” where only one character has access to. In this level you can find 3 things which can be destroyed. Right at the start of the level and towards the end are many boxes (in the mine-areas).Just destroy them with your strength ability. In the middle of the level are forklifts and some platforms on the ground which can be destroyed (To destroy a platform you must use your strength ability twice). There are also missions for destroying cameras etc. But if you want the Loyalty achievement you have to do it anyway. The achievement will pop up before entering the final battle.
sorry for some reson missed it on the guide !

lol