Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
JeZis

SixS3v3nTwo's Gamercard
finished

that was one hell of a ride
First the stupid ninja poker to me for ever
than Kuma was a soab in the last fight
than legend ( i think his name was i cant exactly remember) his last forum was a soab got him always till about his last hit and than died from his ground stomps
But now DONE 1000/1000
one of the very few games i have had the need and want to perfect now onto my next adventure it was fun what was your most intense parts ?
Old 06-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yea I'd have to agree. While the gameplay and the story (loved the anime) were very good, some of the achievements in this game were just a PAIN in the you-know-what to get.

Some moments on the hardest difficulty (Empty Seven especially) as well as some of the bosses were just annoying as Hell and required you to have perfect timing/execution to come out alive. The last boss fight was a pain as well as it was a bit hard to figure out exactly when you were able to attack him without dying instantly.

Worst of all though was the ninja poker achievements. The game's focus attack mechanic was really awesome but trying to use it to cut very specific parts like the hands was almost impossible, and it was mostly luck based in the end.

It was a great game (albeit a bit short) but definitely not an easy 1000. If you wanna get the full 1K you're going to have to be patient as well as willing to be able to learn/master the mechanics of the game perfectly.
Rapture639 is offline   Reply With Quote