PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Sinsko

Sinsko's Gamercard
Recommendation?

Played the demo and I was very impressed - seems like a lot of depth, collectables etc.. wasn't expecting all that.

Since i couldn't find any reviews... anyone who purchased it yet finish it? How many levels/hours of just core gameplay?

Would you recommend?

Thanks in advanced
Sinsko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
SPL1FF 91

spl1ff 91's Gamercard
There are 5 main mission and 5 survival mission to go along with them. Overall the campaign is at best guess about 3 hours for me.

It is fairly fun as you go through but the lack of online multiplayer for me at least means I have little reason to keep playing now a will most likely only come back to this once or twice.
SPL1FF 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
Khazrak

Khazrak's Gamercard
Hi Sinsko, I bought it this morning, and have been playing all afternoon / evening so far. It is fairly short, only 5 levels with each taking me around 20-40 minutes or so to complete, but you do have 4 characters to go through the game with though, and doing each level with 2 different characters nets you an achievement too.

Personally, for 800msp, I love it. I've bought far worse games for a lot more points! Unfortunately, there is no XBL Co-op (local only) but the addition of a survival mode is pretty cool. As for the collectables, I found 8-10 on my 1st go of each level, so they're not all that well hidden, but some only appear at certain sections of the level too though it seems (on retrying levels).

I've waited for a game like this for ages, Dawn of War was great, but an arcadey hack 'n' slash version is brilliant.
Khazrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
Sinsko

Sinsko's Gamercard
Aww thank you both for your prompt responses! That's enough for me to pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again!!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #5
whitewolf11761

Send a message via Yahoo to whitewolf11761 Send a message via Skype™ to whitewolf11761

D3ment3d's Gamercard
If it's any consolation, this was the first xbla title I have ever picked up on release day, and from what I have seen so far, it was well worth the 800 points. The lack of xbl co op doesn't bother me as I rarely play anything co op. Overall I would give it a 9.0/10, there's always room for improvement.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
Rockanoid

Rockanoid's Gamercard
I also think it is well worth the 800 MS! Perhaps a DLC with on-line co-op is on its way? Well, we could hope so even if its not likely to happen. Nevertheless a DLC with more levels would be a great addition..
Old 07-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
DucknahEireann

DucknahEireann's Gamercard
Sounds like a good game. Im sold.

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!"
Robert Nesta Marley

DucknahEireann is offline   Reply With Quote