Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > DiRT 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
Brother Daz

BR0THER Daz's Gamercard
Freezing issue

So I just picked this up yesterday and I cannot even finish the first event. I can finish the first race of the two races but it always freezes up on me when loading the second race. I have tried installing to my HDD, not installing. I have cleared my cache and also tried deleting my save. nothing is working, is there any kind of work around for this? I have noticed people on different forums have run into the same problem but I didnt see any kind of work around for it. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

EDIT- Well I decided to try and go down and exchange it for another copy. Same issue of freezing while loading the second race. I just ended up exchanging that copy for the PS3 version. I havent had one freeze with it after 15 races or so.

Last edited by Brother Daz; 07-22-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Brother Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
bigskinner

dA m0tAtAy dArk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Daz View Post
So I just picked this up yesterday and I cannot even finish the first event. I can finish the first race of the two races but it always freezes up on me when loading the second race. I have tried installing to my HDD, not installing. I have cleared my cache and also tried deleting my save. nothing is working, is there any kind of work around for this? I have noticed people on different forums have run into the same problem but I didnt see any kind of work around for it. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

EDIT- Well I decided to try and go down and exchange it for another copy. Same issue of freezing while loading the second race. I just ended up exchanging that copy for the PS3 version. I havent had one freeze with it after 15 races or so.
this didnt happen to me at the start i am a good bit through the dirt tour and it is freezing on some races. the frame rate drops big time and then picks up again

i installed it to hdd to sort it and it still does it..............
bigskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
xmercunleashedx

xmercunleashedx's Gamercard
Yeah....I just picked this up last night and I can't even finish out the first race. About the time that the achievements pop up it freezes and just registers as a DNF when I restart it.
xmercunleashedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #4
Lord J Rod

B1G FAT DYNAM0's Gamercard
Yeah same happened to me when I first got it. I t froze after the 1st race then I didn't play it for weeks. Played it again it was fine until I installed it. It froze on the loading screen twice when an achievemnet pooped up. This is the 1st game I've played where it runs worse when you install it. And a sidenote: $27.00 FOR dlc? Are you freaking kidding me? They better have this as a deal of the week or something. Even half price on dlc would still be overpriced. Bastards.
Lord J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote