PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
PS3 exclusive DLC

Do you think we'll ever get the PS3-exclusive DLC and extra achievements for BioShock?

BioShock® Challenge Rooms ($9.99)

Experience the intense, terrifying world of Rapture like never before with the all-new PLAYSTATION®3 exclusive Add-On Game Content featuring three unique Challenge Rooms and some very cool extras. In "A Shocking Turn of Events," rescue a trapped Little Sister in a disturbing carnival in Rapture. In "The I in Team", defeat a Big Daddy using only your wits. In "Worlds of Hurt" plow through eight rooms filled with the worst Rapture has to offer.

“The ‘I’ in Team” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team”
“The ‘I’ in Team” – ExpertRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” in under 3:00
“The ‘I’ in Team” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “The ‘I’ in Team”
“The ‘I’ in Team” – PacifistRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” without destroying any Machine Gun Turrets
“A Shocking Turn of Events” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – ExpertThe player has rescued the Little Sister in “A Shocking Turn of Events” in under 4:00
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – Master ElectricianCharged up the Ferris Wheel 9 different times in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“Worlds of Hurt” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt”
“Worlds of Hurt” – ExpertRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt” in under 15:00, on Medium or higher difficulty
“Worlds of Hurt” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “Worlds of Hurt”
“Worlds of Hurt” – Tough GuyRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt” using only plasmids, tonics, the wrench, and the research camera, on Medium or higher difficulty
A Man ChoosesComplete the game on Survivor difficulty
I Chose the ImpossibleComplete the game on Survivor difficulty without using a Vita-chamber
PLATINUM TROPHYCollected all other Bioshock trophies
Hawaiian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Fullmetalx07

fullmetalx07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I doubt it, if they wanted to release it then they would have by now. this the reason why I wanted to buy the PS3 Version
Old 07-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Do you already have the PS3 version? Are the new challenge rooms fun? And what about Survivor difficulty? Hard difficulty was already quite challenging imo.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
Fullmetalx07

fullmetalx07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
Do you already have the PS3 version? Are the new challenge rooms fun? And what about Survivor difficulty? Hard difficulty was already quite challenging imo.
No, I don't have it.. my friend does, I wonder if she will let me borrow it when she beats it.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
ThisCuddlyBear

Optimus Dada's Gamercard
You know I'm surprised they never released this. It would be awesome. I just started playing it again for the 3rd time. I am not aimin' to 1100 this in a day. I would love more content for this. that would be awesome.

Send a message to my Xbox gamertag: Optimus Dada
Its faster to contact me through xbl msg!
ThisCuddlyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #6
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Okay I contacted 2K Games via Twitter and that's what they told me:

Quote:
Will you ever release the PS3 exclusive DLC + achievements for BioShock on Xbox 360 as well? Please, that would be really great!

Quote:
2KGames: we don't have plans at the moment - sorry!

Doesn't look good . Perhaps they'll rethink their position if more people ask about it?

Drop them a message here: http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?sour...&text=@2KGames

Last edited by Hawaiian; 07-25-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
RIPThatthing

ripthatthing's Gamercard
I didnt know about this. I am slightly dissapointed now. Not the first time the 360 has lost out on good dlc. Batman AA joker challenge maps anyone :/ O well. I guess i will play it on my gf's ps3.
RIPThatthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #8
ThisCuddlyBear

Optimus Dada's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
Okay I contacted 2K Games via Twitter and that's what they told me:

Doesn't look good . Perhaps they'll rethink their position if more people ask about it?

Drop them a message here: http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?sour...&text=@2KGames
lol it's funny i did the same thing :-P

I agree if the community gets together and shows interest in this they may. I wouldn't imagine these be difficult to bring over. Although I could be wrong.

Send a message to my Xbox gamertag: Optimus Dada
Its faster to contact me through xbl msg!
ThisCuddlyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #9
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game is about four years old now, so I think if they were going to release this on the 360 they would have done so by now. It would be cool no doubt, but I'd bet against it.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
mesoungodlyfast

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisCuddlyBear View Post
lol it's funny i did the same thing :-P

I agree if the community gets together and shows interest in this they may. I wouldn't imagine these be difficult to bring over. Although I could be wrong.
If it was going to happen, it woul dhave by now. Mafia 2's PS3 only DLC cam eout within a year for the 360. I'm guessign there just wasnt enough demand to justify carrying it over to the 360.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #11
Verdinial
Banned User

TF x Redemption's Gamercard
Wasn't BioShock exclusive to Xbox when it first released? if so I really think that is bullshit that we didn't get it :/
Verdinial is offline   Reply With Quote