PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
relauby

relauby's Gamercard
What did you do while waiting for 7-Day Survivor?

I'm just sitting here waiting for my 7-Day Survivor achievement to unlock, while occasionally pressing X, and I was wondering what you guys did or plan to do while waiting.

So far, I'm about 3 and a half hours in and I've spent most of the time signing up for a forum on some other site and talking there. I also have a few books with me, some podcasts with me to listen to and a DVD (Black Belt Jones) I might watch if I think my computer can handle playing a movie and me checking FAQs every now and then.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
dill icioius

dill icious's Gamercard
netflix. talked to my roommates. played something else on another system. be careful though, i ended up having to do two runs. i let myself get too hungry and didn't pay attention. i ended up eating while frank "starved". ironic?
dill icioius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
relauby

relauby's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dill icioius View Post
netflix. talked to my roommates. played something else on another system. be careful though, i ended up having to do two runs. i let myself get too hungry and didn't pay attention. i ended up eating while frank "starved". ironic?
Yeah, I just died six and a half hours in. Not as crushing as I thought it would be, I just kinda shrugged and started over.

EDIT: You know what, I take it back. After playing for another 6 and a half hours to get where I was, and knowing I could be within an hour of the achievement, it is crushing. I was just too tired to realize last night.

Last edited by relauby; 07-28-2011 at 10:34 AM.
relauby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
NocturneManiac

ChronoAssassin's Gamercard
I just did watched TV, surfed the web, other things around the house. All you really have to do is get somewhere 100% safe, then have your controller on Auto-Shut off (obviously without a play n charge cord plugged in) after you've topped off Frank's health. The controller will be your timer and shut off at around the time Frank will be needing another boost soon. All I had to do was switch my TV over from game when I had time to kill and then just flip back once I noticed my controller was out or happened to be aware of the time that had passed.

NocturneManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #5
piwo4me

piwo4me's Gamercard
Picture in picture is key and don't fall asleep.

Add me on TrueAchievements.com
piwo4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #6
X360A Sam

X360A Sam's Gamercard
i planned out everything i was going to do after it nothing got done

gears 1 - gears 2 - army of two - mortal kombat - mortal kombat vs dcu - deadrising 2 - facebreaker - halo 3 ODST - Halo wars - Halo 3 - marvel vs capcom 3 - overlord 1 & 2 (if 2 has boostable achs) - ghost recon advanced warfighter - tom clancy's rainbow 6 vegas 1 & 2 - forza motersport 2 - the orange box (tf2) - fuzion frenzy 2 - aliens vs predator - saints row - pes 6 - brutal legend - left 4 dead - unreal tornament 3 - shadowrun (!!!!).
X360A Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
notpennysboat11

notpennysboat11's Gamercard
I watched tv and had a stop watch go off every 18 mins so i could switch back on and quickly eat another item of food it was like having a Frank tamagotchi!!
notpennysboat11 is offline   Reply With Quote