PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Samurai Shodown Sen
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Drav35

OutProduceman's Gamercard
How to get Slash Achievements easier

I found an easier way of doing the slash achievements, this is good if you have 2 controllers but don't have anyone else to play with, first do what the guide says set the options to 5 rounds and infinite time for Vs mode, then start VS. Mode player 1 should be Claude (or anybody that has a easy desperation slash move) Player 2 should be J., the reason that player 2 is J. is jay has an attack if you press LT (i think) he sticks his sword in the ground until you press LT again, this action/attack makes him vulnerable so you don't have to worry about him blocking your slash attack.

Ok what i did start the match as claude vs j. i did unblockable attacks (LB) until we were down to flashing red health then i press LT on player 2 then when J. put his sword in the ground i did claude's desperation slash move which is QCF (Down,Down Left, Left) + RB then i repeated this until i got the slash achievement (which was about 20 match played if rounds are set to 5) and if you messed up on a round and missed the desperation slash just have Player 2 kill you and repeat the process over again
Drav35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
Gingerkev

ScottishTime's Gamercard
I am a little confused by thsi Slash Achv as everyone keeps saying that you press RB but in the instruction manual it says press A+B together which worked for me while RB never done a thing.....
Gingerkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
RB does work when I did it, but the timing for the Desperate Slashes are rather tame.

Sig by Setsuna
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
RB does nothing very confusing description and it rufuses to slash
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote