PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 08
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-18-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

All the "per-game" achievements below are extremely self-explanatory. I will put tips in for any that people are having trouble with (like with Player Interception Record), but for the most part they all come from simply playing the game. If you are having trouble with any of them, change the rules, extend the quarter length, mess with the opposing team's stats or move the sliders.

--------------------------
Per-game Achievements
Dynasty or Play Now mode.

Throw 4 TD Passes in a Game
15 Throw 4 touchdown passes in a single Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

350 Total Passing Yards
15 Pass for 350 or more total yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

200 Total Rushing Yards
15 Rush for 200 or more total yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Player Passing Record in a Game
25 Break the game record for passing yards with one player (716) in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

No Interceptions in a Game
15 Do not throw any interceptions in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Win by 21
10 Win a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game by 21 points or more.

Pass to 5 Different Receivers
10 Complete a pass to 5 or more different receivers in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

100 Yard Receiver
10 Gain 100 or more receiving yards with a single player in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

100 Yard Rusher
10 Rush for 100 or more yards with a single player in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Complete a 30 Yard Pass
10 Complete a pass for 30 or more yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Complete a 60 Yard Pass
20 Complete a pass for 60 or more yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Break a 30 Yard Run
10 Break a run for 30 or more yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Break a 60 Yard Run
20 Break a run for 60 or more yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Allow No Sacks
15 Do not give up any sacks in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Score 35 Points
15 Score 35 points or more in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Player Rushing Record in a Game
25 Break the game record for rushing yards with one player (406) in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Intercept 2 Passes
15 Intercept 2 passes in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Player Interception Record
25 Break the game record for interceptions with one player (5) in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.
The easiest way I found to get interceptions was to use the play "2 Man Under" and just take control of the player who is guarding the receiver, step out in front and snag it. You won't get one every possession, but just keep at it. Move the quarter length up to help. (This required 6 interceptions.)

Return Interception for a TD
20 Return an interception for a touchdown on defense in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Return Fumble for TD
20 Score a touchdown after recovering a fumble on defense in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Make 4 Sacks
20 Sack the opposing quarterback 4 or more times in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Held Under 200 Yards
10 Hold the opposition to under 200 total yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Held Under 100 Yards
25 Hold the opposition to under 100 total yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

2 Sack Player
10 Make 2 sacks in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game with the same player.

Score a Safety
30 Score a safety on defense in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Shutout
30 Prevent your opponent from scoring any points in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Punt Return for TD
15 Return a punt for a touchdown in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Kickoff Return for TD
20 Return a kickoff for a touchdown in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

50 Yard Field Goal
25 Kick a 50 or more yard field goal in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

50 Yard Punt
15 Punt the ball 50 or more net yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Block a Punt
25 Block a punt in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Block a Field Goal
25 Block a field goal in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 07-25-2007 at 05:16 AM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Old Spice Red Zone Perfection
15 Complete a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game with a Red Zone Efficiency rating of 100%.
Simply score every time you get inside the 20yd Line. If you're having trouble, just get inside once and score, then punt the ball every time you have it so you don't have to worry about messing up.

Old Spice Red Zone Shutout
20 Complete a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game without giving up a touchdown while in the Red Zone.
You first need to let the other team get inside your 20yd Line, then stop them from scoring a touchdown. Field goals are fine. Do this every time they get inside. If you're having trouble, just let them in once, then use no offsides and sack the QB every time they have the ball.

Pontiac 4th Quarter Comeback
30 Win a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game when down by 14 to start the 4th qtr. (Min Difficulty: Varsity)
As it says, be down by 14 (or more, doesn't have to be exact), then come back to win the game.

--------------------------------
Dynasty Achievements
BCS Conference Invite
25 Get an invite to a BCS conference in single team Dynasty Mode.
Do this achievement at the same time as the "1-Star to 6-Star" achievement. You need to choose a team from either the MAC, C-USA, MWC, WAC or Sun Belt divisions. The rest of the divisions are already in the BCS. Once you are doing well enough (maybe around 3-4 stars, maybe later), you should get an invite to one of the other six conferences and you'll have it.

Make Promise to a Prospect
10 Make a promise to a prospect in single team Dynasty Mode.
You can't get this until your second season of Dynasty. Go to the "Recruiting Board" and make a call to a prospect. You'll be given a few options of promises to give the kid to try and convince him to come to your school. Just select one and you'll get this.

Conference Champs!
10 Win a conference championship game in single team Dynasty Mode or Campus Legend Mode.
You first have to pick a team with a conference championship (Texas is a good choice), then win enough games to get into the conference game and win it. You can sim the whole season, and you can use super-sim during the game, but you can not sim the entire game. Once you get the conference game, choose to play it, then sim from within the game if you want.

Heisman Memorial Trophy®
25 Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty Mode or Campus Legend Mode.
You can do this yourself by doing a lot of run or pass plays with a good team's QB or HB. Or just pick one of the top schools and sim, hoping to get lucky. The Texas QB got it for me.

Bowl Win
10 Win a bowl game in single team Dynasty Mode or Campus Legend Mode.
First you need to get to a bowl game, then you need to win it. Unlike 07, the National Championship counts toward this achievement as well, so don't worry about doing too good that you don't get in a traditional bowl game.

National Champions!
30 Lead your team to a BCS championship in single team Dynasty Mode or Campus Legend Mode.
Same method as always, play or sim to win enough games and then choose to play this one. You can play it out or sim from within the game using supersim for the win.

Develop New Pipeline State
25 Develop a new pipeline state in single team Dynasty Mode.
To get a pipeline state, you have to sign a few people from the same state each year. To do this, just target every person from a neighboring state and work on signing as many as possible. Work on this while you are doing the "1-Star to 6-Star" achievement and it should come along the way.

Mr. February
30 Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.
To get this you basically have to have the most 5-Star recruits during an off-season. If you win all your games as well as the National Championship, this really shouldn't be a problem. I got seven 5-Stars after winning every game and the championship with USC, so go with that if you're having trouble.

1-Star into 6-Star
50 Turn a 1-star prestige school into a 6-star prestige school in single team Dynasty Mode.
To do this, choose a 1-Star school and either play or sim enough winning games to have your prestige increase. Once you start to win, you'll get better recruits, which also helps. This might take almost as much time as the 60-Year Dynasty from last year, so everyone thinking they wouldn't have to sim a lot this year will be disappointed. I used Eastern Michigan, maybe people have had good success with Western Michigan as well.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 07-24-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

---------------------------
Other Achievements

Ranked Game
10 Play a ranked game.
Just choose to do a Quick Match in Ranked Game mode and it will unlock as soon as the game loads up, you don't have to finish the game.

Perfect Game
30 Bowl a 300 Game in a single player Bowling Mini-Game.
The easiest way I found to do this was choose a team with a fast QB (I used Virginia because that was the first I found, at 82), then choose a bad team to play against (I chose Nevada). Use the play "Power Option" and keep flopping the play from left to right. Run that 12 times and score each time to get 300.

Win Tug-of-War
30 Win the Tug-of-War mini-game.
This one is extremely easy, you just need to score a touchdown before the other team can. I got this on my first play, again with "Power Option."

High Score - Option Dash
30 Score 15,000 or more points in Option Dash.
Each touchdown is worth about 6-7k, throw in some spin moves and jukes to get extra points. You have plenty of time, so don't rush yourself.

5-Star Legend Prospect
20 Create a 5-star legend prospect.
From the main menu, choose the Campus Legend mode. In this you are playing a high school state championship tournament. I used a HB, and for some reason the tackle detection in this mode is terrible, so I would do some pinball action through defenders and score almost every play. Get a few hundred yards and a couple touchdowns each game and this shouldn't be any trouble.

Fill Up Legend Meter
30 Completely fill up the legend meter.
Using the 5-Star Legend you just got, sign to a college. You can either play this out and just do really well during games to get your meter up, or the way I did it, which was to sim the first three years (this ensures that you're a starter your senior year), and play a few games to boost the meter (getting a few hundred yards and some touchdowns each game), then just sim the rest.

-Sliders can be moved.
-Rules can be changed.
-Games can be on Freshman.
-Quarter Length can be changed.
-Simming can be used to get championships.
-Simming can not be used for any "per-game" achievements.

Please note: Some people have been reporting issues where the game stops giving achievements if more than 12 or 13 achievements are received in a single game. All you have to do is restart your system and it should start up again.

Also note: If Dynasty achievements (BCS invite, 1-6 Stars, etc.) are not unlocking, you may have to delete your entire game off the HD. Not just the Dynasty, but all traces of NCAA 08. This seems to work.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 07-25-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
zdarko43

zdarko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
just a few notes on ur guide:

for the 1 star to a 6 star school, use western michigan. their overall rating is around an 80, they are a one star school when statistically they should be a 3.

for the first 4 years of dynasty, in the pre-season, change the schedule to be up against fcs teams where you're able to change the game.

within the first year you should be invited to the conference championship, and invited to a bowl game. (i suggest playing these games for the achievements, you cannot get the achievement by simulating, unless u supersim in game and win)

now at the end of the 4th year you will be at 5 stars. for your 6th year schedule, swap out (instead of fcs teams) go against the top 25 ranked teams for that year when you can. (put urself up against the toughest schools possible, and choose to be away for those games)

you'll have to play most of these games, ensuring a win for every game. at the end of that year, you should be either in 1st or 2nd overall ranking, and get your invite to the bcs conference. finish the conference game, get that achievement, and simulate to the next year.

presto! you've got your 6 star achievement easy!

also, just another note, you have to be in the off season to make a promise to a prospect. you can do this on the way for the 6 star. and the pipeline and mr. feburary should come naturally.

if not, then at the end just restart your dynasty as texas. sim to the end of the first year, before going into the next year, in the offseason make several promises and focus on recruiting ppl out of state to ensure you get the pipeline status.

should be cake work
100% Retail Games = 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Anyways, because I love zdarko, I have put up my first DATE ADDED! Yes yes I'm fantastic!
PerpetualHeaven is My Hero!
JDM is pretty cool, too
zdarko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
Shaaady Souljah

Send a message via AIM to Shaaady Souljah

Shady x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Doom Tournament - 2nd Place   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
good job pants, and nice tips darko... im itching to play this game, when i box arrives this week (hopefully)

*sticky*
Shaaady Souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:50 AM   #6
ocfp

OCFP gr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice guide!!!

1 question.

25 Break the game record for interceptions with one player (5) in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game.

Is the record 4 and u need to get 5 picks, or is the record 5 and u need to get 6???

Old 07-19-2007, 07:27 AM   #7
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

I FINALLY got that damn achievement, so I can confirm it is 6 interceptions.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:40 AM   #8
TheMexicanStallion

MexicanStallion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfp View Post
Nice guide!!!

1 question.

Is the record 4 and u need to get 5 picks, or is the record 5 and u need to get 6???
You need 6ints
TheMexicanStallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #9
MASTERCHEAT

MA5TERCH3AT's Gamercard
Nice job. One question. Can these achievements be done in freshman skill? When I try getting achievement on NCAA 07 I could.
MASTERCHEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:46 PM   #10
Kyton912

Kyton912's Gamercard
well i been playing the legend mode and in the first week of my second season i got a full bar but it hasn't unlocked the achievement yet i am wondering if i have to go all 4 years or leave on my 3rd year or what i am siming the last year now and still nothing i have had problems with the last game 07 not unlocking so am i havent the same thing again?
Kyton912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:52 AM   #11
Icelightin

Russian Redrum's Gamercard
anyone have any suggestions for the punt block, i seem to either tackle the punter or jump to the left, i have offsides off

*edit- Sorry missed the thread about it :P

Last edited by Icelightin; 08-17-2007 at 05:55 AM.
Icelightin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:35 PM   #12
Last Enemy

Last Enemy's Gamercard
Honestly, you guys are pathetic if you are complaining about 5 years of simming for the 1-6 star prestige. It took me 2-3 hours to do it, and only 5 years of simming. Geez, "hoping for not a long time simming for an achivement?" Stupid.

Edit - by the way you do not need to accept the BCS Conference invite, I got an invite and it gave me the achievement, should point these things out. Some of these statements you posted are incorrect. Considering I have not gotten all of them, but you are still wrong on some of them.

Edit 2 - By the way if you say the game sucks because you cannot get some achievements then you are truly...lame. Don't play the game just for achivements, but instead for some...additions. By the way, to the person w/ the problem of not getting the 2 achievements, did you finish the season and go into off-season? And by the way, Notre Dame is an independent, so just play 2-3 seasons with them and you should get a BCS invite, if it did not work the first time. Still doesn't work, replace it, that simple.

Last edited by Last Enemy; 07-24-2007 at 09:49 PM.
Last Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:56 PM   #13
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Bad first post, dude. Don't come in here and start insulting people. 2-3 hours feels a lot longer when you're watching the game sim and only pressing a button every once in a while. I played a bunch of games out just to break up the monotony. Any tips and helpful information is appreciated, but don't be a dick about it.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that achievement popping even before I accepted the invite, so I'll edit to reflect that. You said I'm "still wrong on some of them" - could you elaborate on which ones, or were you just being a dick again? Everything else I feel is correct.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #14
TheMexicanStallion

MexicanStallion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Bad first post, dude. Don't come in here and start insulting people. 2-3 hours feels a lot longer when you're watching the game sim and only pressing a button every once in a while. I played a bunch of games out just to break up the monotony. Any tips and helpful information is appreciated, but don't be a dick about it.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that achievement popping even before I accepted the invite, so I'll edit to reflect that. You said I'm "still wrong on some of them" - could you elaborate on which ones, or were you just being a dick again? Everything else I feel is correct.
By the way.. thanks for even making a guide and taking the time to post it. I know I looked off of it for an achievement or two..
TheMexicanStallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:35 AM   #15
Last Enemy

Last Enemy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post

I apologize for that response, I was in a rather bad mood and unfortunately...that is kind of my style. Unfortunately as well I returned my game at that time...and I would probably need to re trace my thoughts of it.

(2-3 hours isn't that long...you just need the patience..it could even be less.)

Edit - What I defined as "wrong" or "incorrect", is there are simply easier ways for most of them. If you have the time and sort of "cheating" method, drain one team's Speed (all players), to Zero. Knock off 200 points there...and ones such as blocking field goals/punts..and sacks and such...turn off the offsides. Unless you did clarify that already...because there are simply easier ways to do it.

Edit 2 - I could simply go on all the ways you could get for some of them...but I believe my dick attitude as done enough damage to my erm..."small reputation." So I will go off this thread as an apology...and I probably should have just justified..or even better...explained my post.

Last edited by Last Enemy; 07-25-2007 at 04:41 AM.
Last Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:19 AM   #16
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

If you read the very first part of the guide (first post, in blue), I mention all the different ways you can make the achievements easier. I was writing the guide for people who might want to get it normally or maybe with some simming, but I made sure to mention all the "cheats" you could do to make them easier.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #17
ocfp

OCFP gr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
when does the fill legend bar achievement unlock? I filled it in 1 year and it never unlocked
Old 09-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #18
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo

oWHITE WID0Wo's Gamercard
can i use Notre Dame to get the conference invite... and if i can how many years of simulating will i get this achievement?

1000+ (5)

Will boost
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops (zombies)

Message me on here or XBL
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #19
The Killer 47

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 1   Submit - Bronze
I was having a bit of trouble getting the six interceptions with one player, but I found this was alot easier if you can get a friend to assist. I set up a play now game with me on one team and my brother on the other. He would just do the same play and throw to the same receiver over and over. I was able to get my 6 interceptions rather quickly like this.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #20
ruffryderbiff

GunslingerOfNew's Gamercard
BSC confrences?

Does anyone know if you can use an Independant team (Navy, Army, ND) and get the invite achievement because they technically arent in a BSC conference? I would think it would be easiest with Notre Dame.
ruffryderbiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #21
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Yeah, you can use the independent teams.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #22
cdawgoku

Cdawgoku's Gamercard
Conference's w/ Championships
ACC
Conference USA
MAC
SEC
Big 12

BCS Schools
Big 10
Big 12
Big East
Pac 10
ACC
SEC

Went onto Yahoo.com and they have a list of all the schools,which conferences they are in, and divisions. Any Conference w/ a Division will have a championship. I'm not positive about any other conference's that have them.
cdawgoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #23
NewYorkJetsFAN

NewYorkJetsFAN's Gamercard
All right I'm pretty pissed right now. I already did the 1-6 star thing (without simming even one game with Buffalo), won the Heisman at least five times and won the National Championship twice but no fucking achievements. I tried deleting all of it off my hard drive and simulating with USC who won the Nat'l Champ. but still no achievement. Why wont it give me them?!
NewYorkJetsFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #24
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Can't get a BCS invite.... I use Eastern Michigan since that's the team the guide used and never get an invite. I have won 6 straight seasons 14-0. I even tried changing my schedule around so I would face top 25 teams only. Nothing works.... Over 20hrs of simulating down the drain.

Edit 1: I'm using Fl Atlantic now and was wondering if I should deny all invites unless it's a bcs invite?

Edit 2: I finally got my achievement in 2020. This should work well though if you're having problems getting the bcs invite to unlock. Choose a team that's not in the BCS obviously... I used Eastern Michigan the first time, but tried notre dame out and found they work even better. All you have to do is sim and make sure notre dame wins every game. And when you're in the off season you'll get an option to choose what teams you would like to be scheduled against. Choose all big 10 teams and if you don't unlock it that year, you should the next. Much easier than simming 20years. lol

Last edited by The Pants Party; 10-11-2007 at 12:18 PM.
newbsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #25
AzraelPC

AzraelPC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsicle View Post
Can't get a BCS invite.... I use Eastern Michigan since that's the team the guide used and never get an invite. I have won 6 straight seasons 14-0. I even tried changing my schedule around so I would face top 25 teams only. Nothing works.... Over 20hrs of simulating down the drain.

Edit 1: I'm using Fl Atlantic now and was wondering if I should deny all invites unless it's a bcs invite?

Edit 2: I finally got my achievement in 2020. This should work well though if you're having problems getting the bcs invite to unlock. Choose a team that's not in the BCS obviously... I used Eastern Michigan the first time, but tried notre dame out and found they work even better. All you have to do is sim and make sure notre dame wins every game. And when you're in the off season you'll get an option to choose what teams you would like to be scheduled against. Choose all big 10 teams and if you don't unlock it that year, you should the next. Much easier than simming 20years. lol
Got mine after two years at TCU.

Working on 1-star to 6-star now. It's the last one for me. :-(

Edit: FINALLY!!! Ball State got it for me. It won't unlock until after the 'Updating Records' section passes. I also got an invite to the Big Ten after my sixth season there, but I had already gotten the BCS Invite achievement. Word of advice: you don't have to win every game early on. In my first season at Ball State, I went 10-3, won the MAC, and my bowl as well. Second season, 11-2, no MAC title, but won my bowl (Toledo went undefeated that season). My prestige increased both seasons because I improved on my prior season and I fulfilled the goals that my AD (Athletic Director) had set for me. If you want to see your goals for the current season, it's in the 'Promises' section of the 'Recruiting' portion of the Dynasty.

Awaiting: BRINK, Gears of War 3, LA Noire
--------------
Remember friend, as you pass by.
As you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, you soon shall be.
So, prepare for death, and follow me.

--------------
"God is eternal...this world is not. And neither are you."

Last edited by AzraelPC; 10-11-2007 at 09:32 PM.
AzraelPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:27 AM   #26
ravensfanyuya

Send a message via AIM to ravensfanyuya Send a message via MSN to ravensfanyuya Send a message via Yahoo to ravensfanyuya

jwheelz88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsicle View Post

yea i used Hawaii to get this...only took 3 seasons for me...i just changed my schedule so i play as many of the Pac-10 teams as i could

Completed Games: Retail (10) Arcade (2)
ravensfanyuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #27
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
I got the 1-6 star fairly easily... I had to do it 3 times because it was glitched, but still it could have been worse.

Now I can't get the bowling achievement. I spent about an hr and a half and now it's glitching. If I hear next years title is as buggy, this will be the last time I play a ncaa football game.

Last edited by newbsicle; 10-11-2007 at 02:11 PM.
newbsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:43 AM   #28
Im Justa Newb

Im Justa Newb's Gamercard
Currently getting these acheivements now. Thanks for the guide, helps to get organised.
100% Retail (21): Avatar, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Fight Night 3, Halo 3, Need for Speed Most Wanted, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Bully Scholarship Edition, NCAA Football 08, The Simpsons Game, Eragon, NCAA Football 07, Madden NFL 06, Cars, Madden NFL 08, X-Men: The Official Game, Spiderman: FoF, DiRT, NCAA March Madness 08, Tetris: Evolution, and some others I probably have now but just haven't updated yet. =\
Im Justa Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:52 AM   #29
Im Justa Newb

Im Justa Newb's Gamercard
Can someone please help, I just got the 1-6 star with Buffalo and didn't get the BCS Conference Invite!!!!! anyone know why??

I'm angry and going to sleep, if someone would post I'd be very greatful.

Thanks
100% Retail (21): Avatar, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Fight Night 3, Halo 3, Need for Speed Most Wanted, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Bully Scholarship Edition, NCAA Football 08, The Simpsons Game, Eragon, NCAA Football 07, Madden NFL 06, Cars, Madden NFL 08, X-Men: The Official Game, Spiderman: FoF, DiRT, NCAA March Madness 08, Tetris: Evolution, and some others I probably have now but just haven't updated yet. =\
Im Justa Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #30
tl nike 06

Send a message via AIM to tl nike 06

umass prodigy's Gamercard
great guide

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
tl nike 06 is offline   Reply With Quote