PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
Method
 
Method's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 2,468

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE.
__________________

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
dAFKave813
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 97

dAFKave813's Gamercard
I dunno about the secret achievements, but the revealed ones seem pretty standard for an action/adventure/rpg type game. Should not be too difficult unless there are some timed or immortal kinda of achievements hidden in there.
dAFKave813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #3
Sarcastro
 
Sarcastro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Memphis
Posts: 348

BlazingxPaddles's Gamercard
Barring the game playing horrible, the list doesn't look to bad. Definitely two playthroughs.

I'm looking forward to this game.
Sarcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #4
daishichi
 
daishichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 571

Daishichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
One slight complaint:

Can I Get A Valkyrie? You were defeated 100 times....0 Pts

Yes, it's zero points, but will still be required for "100% Completion" (see the crappy Superman Returns). I'm guessing this will be a half hour of my life I won't get back, since I won't be dying anywhere near that. It's a cutesy hassle.
__________________
daishichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
Dartaiasen
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7

Dartais Avenva's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by daishichi View Post
One slight complaint:

Can I Get A Valkyrie? You were defeated 100 times....0 Pts

Yes, it's zero points, but will still be required for "100% Completion" (see the crappy Superman Returns). I'm guessing this will be a half hour of my life I won't get back, since I won't be dying anywhere near that. It's a cutesy hassle.

I don't know how much of a hassle it will be to wrap up. I'm almost done with playthrough #1 (started on hardest difficulty to see if achievements stack), and due to frustrating camera deaths, and enemies ability to damage you during cutscenes when you yourself can't move, I've died more times than I can count already.

Also, be prepared for extremely frustrating boss fights on the hardest difficulty. None are too difficult to beat once you figure out their moveset, but several of them are fought in multiple stages, and a spotty checkpoint system makes you start the fight all over again if you die in a later stage.
Dartaiasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:04 AM   #6
The Spooky Goat
 
The Spooky Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 47

The Filthy Goat's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartaiasen View Post
I'm almost done with playthrough #1 (started on hardest difficulty to see if achievements stack), and due to frustrating camera deaths, and enemies ability to damage you during cutscenes when you yourself can't move, I've died more times than I can count already.
So.... Do they stack?
The Spooky Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
SK8BT
 
SK8BT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 87

I AM MR DEATH's Gamercard
Can anyone who already has 100% achievements please contribute to my post on where to farm for the "# of kills" achievements, please? Wanna send this game back to gamefly as SOON as possible.
SK8BT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
HavokAndChaos
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57

HavokAndChaos's Gamercard
Do the kill cheevoes count if you have multiple characters, or does it all have to be done with one character and replay/new game+?
HavokAndChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:28 AM   #9
Fang Ma Guo Lai
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 82

Fang Ma Guo Lai's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavokAndChaos View Post
Do the kill cheevoes count if you have multiple characters, or does it all have to be done with one character and replay/new game+?
Has to be the same character for kill/collection achievements.
Fang Ma Guo Lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff
 
Tyger7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 5,236
Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Anyone know if there are problems unlocking the killing 2000 Purifiers?

I currently have 2314 and no achievement yet.

Edit: Got it at 2388. I wonder why it took forever.

Wow now I have 20 kills on enforcers and the achievement didn't unlock. I wonder if it has something to do with killing with Ultra Power?

2nd EDIT: Okay it unlocked while I was playing the last mission on hard...I was fighting normal enemies, died, and played some more. It just randomly unlocked without me killing any more of that enemy type.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cne9979 View Post
Another great guide, you are the best Tyger. There should be a forum section comprised entirely of your guides alone with a top sticky thread for praise.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 10-05-2011 at 08:37 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
HojgaardJonas
 
HojgaardJonas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 17

hojgaardjonas's Gamercard
Does anyone else find it wierd, that there's no achievement for collecting all the dossiers(there's one for 15 but there's 24 overall), finding all the x-genes, collecting all suits, destroying all propaganda( you get one for 25 but there's 36 overall) or at least complete all levels 100% (finding everything). What's the point of the collectibles then??
HojgaardJonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
NShepherd N7
 
NShepherd N7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 150

NShepherd N7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Anyone know if there are problems unlocking the killing 2000 Purifiers?

I currently have 2314 and no achievement yet.

Edit: Got it at 2388. I wonder why it took forever.

Wow now I have 20 kills on enforcers and the achievement didn't unlock. I wonder if it has something to do with killing with Ultra Power?

2nd EDIT: Okay it unlocked while I was playing the last mission on hard...I was fighting normal enemies, died, and played some more. It just randomly unlocked without me killing any more of that enemy type.
That's strange they unlocked right on que for me. Except for U-Men, which unlocked after 22 kills. I wonder what the problem is?
__________________
Interested in joining a video game trading site?
Try 99gamers.com
Message for details!
NShepherd N7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 PM.