PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-22-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

It's exactly six months after C2's release, and my playing it online, and the achievement didn't pop. Is it a glitchy? Wonderful.

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
GreenRook

GreenRook88's Gamercard
Same here bought it at midnight at walmart 6 months ago!

NVM I GOT IT!

Last edited by GreenRook; 09-22-2011 at 06:38 AM.
GreenRook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRook View Post
Same here bought it at midnight at walmart 6 months ago!

NVM I GOT IT!
Ugh. >.>; I got it at release. Poerhaps it's "Time Specific"

That's totally bullcrap! >.>

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
Durdens Wrath

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
Those who got it, did you reboot?

Durdens Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
echoes999

echoes999's Gamercard
I just tried unlocking after the specific time I know I first played it but got nothing. So I don't know. Maybe I will try later or perhaps tomorrow.

Completed (Including DLC) Retail: 87 ~ Arcade: 78

Achievement Guides:

Dead Rising: Case West. XBLA
Shank 2 XBLA

echoes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
Durdens Wrath

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes999 View Post
I just tried unlocking after the specific time I know I first played it but got nothing. So I don't know. Maybe I will try later or perhaps tomorrow.
Still nothing for me either. This is bullshit. I am fairly certain I'll never buy a CryTek game again... their devs are too lazy.

Durdens Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:39 AM   #7
GreenRook

GreenRook88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by linktriforce007 View Post
It's exactly six months after C2's release, and my playing it online, and the achievement didn't pop. Is it a glitchy? Wonderful.
Its 6 months after you FIRST play online.
GreenRook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:41 AM   #8
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Its not exactly 6 months. What time in the day did you play an online game. I got mine 1000G yesterday. I think the beta counts too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #9
echoes999

echoes999's Gamercard
I played online the first day the game out, so the 22nd of march. I tried for dedication tonight after midnight, so September 22nd and no achievement. So maybe it is as technical as exact time of day too. I will try again in a few hours after I know the correct time has gone by and see what happens.

Completed (Including DLC) Retail: 87 ~ Arcade: 78

Achievement Guides:

Dead Rising: Case West. XBLA
Shank 2 XBLA

echoes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #10
Tygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
Its not exactly 6 months. What time in the day did you play an online game. I got mine 1000G yesterday. I think the beta counts too.

Beta does Not count. I played the Beta and it has not unlocked for me either today, it's gotta be either buggy or, cross your fingers, that it is touchy about the exact time. While I did get the game first day I certainly did not play this early so hopefully later in the afternoon it will come... but I fear the worst seeing as how people have been getting it earlier then possible. Here's a question, of people who have this achievement and people who don't could mention if they have the DLC packs that would be great. Who knows if that's somehow playing part.

Last edited by Tygon; 09-22-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Tygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #11
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Bah! Me too Cant believe I got stuck with this too. First game was on march 23rd, just popped it in today and nuttin. I'll try again on the 1st of October and update you guys.
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #12
SpaceHulk2011

SpaceHulk2011's Gamercard
Angry

What is crazy most of us held onto the game to get this achievement which isnt a proper achievement in first place and the game is not worth anything now if you trade it in.Achievements like this should be banned just because they didnt want us to trade game in they get no money from it and all these online passes are a joke too everybody is getting too greedy money, money, money
SpaceHulk2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #13
jordan40

Send a message via MSN to jordan40

DANTE X40's Gamercard
so i just tried this shit again with no luck! we won the game, i had more frags than deaths, played game from start ( joined in a lobby) to end! first time i played was release date, have been trying numerous times to get it for the last couple of weeks! yet still no shitoo! now the thing is that i got the gears console and havent been bothered to put my old save back on the new i should try to see if the save from over 6 months ago poops this shit! ^^ i'll let you know what happens. be seeing my case and all the others this just seems to be pure chance! unless crytek are doing it on purpose to make people play every day to get their cheevo! and giving it to certain every now and again to keep players hopes up and so that they keep trying! =)
jordan40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 AM   #14
Mace1st

mace1st's Gamercard
Still no joy

I cant believe that microsoft lets developers get away with stuff like this. Despite the fact that this is just based around 1 achievement not working as it should, the game is still has many other glitches/bugs that have not been addressed and now someone is saying that support for the game stopped in june? What? three months of support then they decided to stop and move on their next bug riddled cash cow?

And what is even more annoying is actually reading the continuous BS on the games official forums. Hundreds, if not thousands of posts from gamers reporting problems, and 1 Mod who says, "I've passed that info on to the devs" when he can be bothered to even post back. Yet, when it comes to spouting about how great crytek is and how amazing upcoming games are going to be, they can talk all day. W**kers.
Mace1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #15
xAtomicHero

xAtomicHero's Gamercard
I die inside a little more each day that i play and it doesn't lock.
xAtomicHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #16
Tygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAtomicHero View Post
I die inside a little more each day that i play and it doesn't lock.
Agreed. Still trying... Yep mace, I even stated as much on one of the forums about the lack of answers unless someone is kissing there butts.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #17
Codebreaker

lmao@atomichero
Codebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #18
F34RnL04THING

Send a message via Skype™ to F34RnL04THING

nsp1204's Gamercard
There have been reports of glitches recently, im pretty sure they have made a statement to fix it
F34RnL04THING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #19
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehapoc View Post
You deserve a golf clap from someone.
I already gave myself a round of applause as soon as the match ended. The only thing i can think of is that if you've played the game within the 6 month time frame then it gets glitchy. I had my copy around release but sold it to a friend a couple weeks later. Going by that then it's been at least over 6 months since i've last played the MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
Would say congrats to elite but, not after earlier. Truly no justice in this world, useless karma -_-

As for waiting its hard to say, yeah a lot of those getting it have not touched it in a long time, then you got Nozza and a few others who were having the same issues and kept trying and it popped. So you either take your chances waiting a few days then try ( and miss those extra tries for it to ding) or suffer trying everyday. So far I've been doing the everyday thing and my morale is pretty low at this point cause I know that this does have a time limit to get sorta. Once BF3 and MW3 come out it may be hard to find enough people playing to start a match and once this game loses enough people your shit out of luck. We shall see how long people will stick to playing crysis2.
I still can't believe people are getting that upset over a post on the internet. You seriously need to settle down about that whole post. Sure the achievement didn't glitch for me but i still have plenty of glitched games on my list like Smash TV, Bad Company, Ghostbusters. Also if they weren't glitched and were due to server shut downs i also can't get at least 7-10 other games on my list completed. At this point you should probably just say fuck crysis 2 and be playing something else....maybe play the game 8 months from now and see if it unlocks and if it doesn't unlock that later since release then your truly fucked on the game unless crytek fix their shit.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #20
HarmlessCRUNCH

HarmlessCRUNCH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34RnL04THING View Post
There have been reports of glitches recently, im pretty sure they have made a statement to fix it
You don't happen to have a link do you?

Completed Mass effect 1 on insanity in less than 5 hours with no deaths.
Mass effect - 8 playthroughs
Mass effect 2 - 23 playthroughs
Mass effect 3 - Hopefully over 50
Hoping to have all achievements on all Mass effects by 9 April. (One month after ME3 is released)
HarmlessCRUNCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:21 PM   #21
demon00uk

Demon00uk's Gamercard
Stupid achievement hasn't unlocked for me either! Thinking of deleting everything, playing a game then renting again in another 6 months but knowing my luck they would have closed the mp by then!
demon00uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:47 PM   #22
dj jeza

x DJ JEZ x's Gamercard
its nearly 1am here november 1st and guess what? still no achievement. i give up
dj jeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:07 AM   #23
HarmlessCRUNCH

HarmlessCRUNCH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj jeza View Post
its nearly 1am here november 1st and guess what? still no achievement. i give up
As these are EA servers it might not update 'till it's November 1st in America. Just speculation though.

Completed Mass effect 1 on insanity in less than 5 hours with no deaths.
Mass effect - 8 playthroughs
Mass effect 2 - 23 playthroughs
Mass effect 3 - Hopefully over 50
Hoping to have all achievements on all Mass effects by 9 April. (One month after ME3 is released)
HarmlessCRUNCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #24
demon00uk

Demon00uk's Gamercard
Ha it unlocked! First game 28th april unlocked 1/11/11.. Maybe it's a crazy theory but I did unlock the league of your own achievement 6 months ago today!
demon00uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #25
J4V4

J4V4's Gamercard
Dedication popped

Today is 1st of November and me and other people got dedication today, maybe is because of the time changed in Europe on 30th saturday night or because the month change.

ive been trying since 6th of september (6 months since first played) everyday but stopped at 24th of september and today just played 1 game to try and voila!, i even loose and i jumped into the game already started with 5:35 to finish, also i just killed 2 guys.

The only thing i noticed is that it was the SAME map where i got the 3 matches played on xbox live cheevo (sorry i dont remember the achievement name).

J4V4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #26
Team USA

T Dawg182's Gamercard
I too got dedication to pop this morning, after failing to get it last month when I should have gotten it. I first played online 4/26, then played it on 10/28, and it didn't pop. I think you have to add at least 7 to the month you first played it on and don't worry about the specific date, and you should be good. So if you play it on 4/1, you must wait until 11/1 to get it. And if you played 4/31, 11/1 will also get you it. Unless people are still failing to get it after 7 months. Just a theory...

Last edited by Team USA; 11-01-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Team USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #27
CouchOrnament

COUCH ORNAMENT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4V4 View Post
ive been trying since 6th of september (6 months since first played) everyday but stopped at 24th of september and today just played 1 game to try and voila!, i even loose and i jumped into the game already started with 5:35 to finish, also i just killed 2 guys.

The only thing i noticed is that it was the SAME map where i got the 3 matches played on xbox live cheevo (sorry i dont remember the achievement name).
The game was released between the 22nd - 25th of March depending where you are in the world. So the 24th of September would have been the first day you could have unlocked it.

Happy 2012 everyone!
CouchOrnament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #28
Tygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34RnL04THING View Post
Somehow I'm skeptical, so like the post above, I to would like to see the link please. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #29
MR MACLAINE

MR MACLAINE's Gamercard
argh great "welcome to the club mr maclaine" ... no chevo either

and you know what, i played 3 different games - and not any other player has this fckn achievement ...

MR MACLAINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #30
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well, today is exactly 7 months since my first online achievement and game, so here goes nothing!

EDIT: No achievement! Now, I just wait until November 1.

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 10-24-2011 at 03:18 PM.
xhunterrrr is online now   Reply With Quote