Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Crysis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
How hard is Delta?

Just wondering seeing as SuperSoldier on Crysis 2 was a walk in the park thanks to stealth.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
AltarofPlagues

AltarofPlagues's Gamercard
Im noticing that the AI sees you a lot more even with stealth. all guns blazing gets you killed a lot, and if your outnumbered then you die..unless you take your time with it. I died a lot till I started taking my time rather than assuming I was an unstoppable force, like you were in Crysis 2. so yeah, its harder but probably not that hard, if you take your time
AltarofPlagues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
TheDeceiver35

TheDeceiver35's Gamercard
Ya the above poster is correct, however its very doable. Practice picking off enemies from long range, and using stealth to avoid unnecessary fights. Positioning is key to combat, if you can isolate lone enemies, and use stealth between kills to avoid letting enemies flank you, you should do ok.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
Guitar LInc0ln

Guitar LInc0ln's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
oh dear, I guess this is going to be VERY frustrating.....

Guitar LInc0ln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
York82

Send a message via ICQ to York82

Graf Dracula X's Gamercard
LOL its hard as fuck
Amunition is pretty low all the time, enemies run in weird zick-zacks and are pretty hard to hit....but if they hit you, your shield burst in notime and youre dead.....oh yes, and they always see you :P
York82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
So I guess if I take my time and stay behind cover it should be a breeze?

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 10-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by York82 View Post
LOL its hard as fuck
Amunition is pretty low all the time, enemies run in weird zick-zacks and are pretty hard to hit....but if they hit you, your shield burst in notime and youre dead.....oh yes, and they always see you :P
I would disagree with you on the ammo. I used the FY71 pretty much the whole game and never had an issue with low ammo.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #8
iCondemned

iCondemned's Gamercard
It wasn't even that hard. I bet it in 2 days. Beat Delta 1 on day one, stopped, sleep, eat, and had a life. The on day 2 I beat Delta 2 and 3 in 2 hours. Easiest mode alive.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #9
Freizah

Freizah's Gamercard
This was a very easy game for me like all games. Nothing hard about it. The 1st playthrough I just messed around took my time & enjoyed the game as you should no point in just buying games for GS if you ain't having fun while playing.

Any why on to the Delta playthrough. basically it took me like 4hrs to complete it on the hardest setting. I would rate it as the best easy 1000GS ever.

Will be finishing off Crysis 2 online soon and eventually getting Crysis 3.

VERY EASY GAME IF YOU ARE GOOD.
Freizah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:32 AM   #10
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizah View Post
This was a very easy game for me like all games.
Any why on to the Delta playthrough. basically it took me like 4hrs to complete it on the hardest setting. I would rate it as the best easy 1000GS ever.

VERY EASY GAME IF YOU ARE GOOD.
lol....It's easy-ish, you didn't beat Delta in 4 hours.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #11
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
lol....It's easy-ish, you didn't beat Delta in 4 hours.
It takes around 6-7 hrs if you skip 90% of the game by cloaking. The final boss might give you a little trouble but the rest is really easy once you get the hang of it.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 07-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #12
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Need to finish this. All I have left is Delta...need to just suck it up and power through it...
Old 10-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #13
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
The first two acts weren't that bad. Not looking forward to the third though. Is it all in my head or is it harder than the first two?
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #14
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I just reached Core level playing on Delta difficulty and it's being easier than when I played for the first time on easy, this time I know what to do and where to hide so I am not having troubles at all so far. Just hide all the time and avoid fights, use vehicles whenever they are available.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #15
stjimmy121234

stjimmy121234's Gamercard
not hard at all youll die a few times but nothing to stop you playing the game
stjimmy121234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #16
Eleriel

Eleriel's Gamercard
the only spots I had real problems were during the Zero-G sections (the enemies are way too fast and take too many shots to kill) ... and then at the very end you get one-shotted by the boss.
Eleriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #17
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleriel View Post
the only spots I had real problems were during the Zero-G sections (the enemies are way too fast and take too many shots to kill) ... and then at the very end you get one-shotted by the boss.
The Zero-G sections are what I'm worried about. I got my ass handed to me on Normal difficulty when I played these. I went through and beat the first three missions on Delta difficulty a while back, but encountered the glitch that registered them being beaten only on Easy difficulty. Just went back today and played them separately for the Act I achievement. Now on to the next three...
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:57 PM   #18
armylifer94

whiskeycharlie's Gamercard
Hey guys, I finished the Zero-G mission last night. What worked for me was a shotgun and smg which I traded for a mini-gun when I found it, somewhere within the first half I think. My tip is to tab left on the D pad this causes your shotgun shells to fire in a tighter group ( less spread). I would stay out of cloak, when the aliens got close I would pop armour and use the shotgun for close quarters. I only died twice using this tactic.

I found the shotgun tip either on this site or TA, I can't remember which one and my Thanks to the person who wrote about before because it helped me.

Another thing I tried when fighting General Z, I used the method of throwing a barrel at him up close with cloak active and it actually took him out on Delta. Crazy right, I couldn't believe it myself when I saw it happen.
armylifer94 is offline   Reply With Quote