PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Official Bitching Thread

Okay, well everyone knows how this works, so sound off below on any complaints you have so far. Mine? I have to wait one more day to play it. Seriously though I'm positive I will find something to complain about, I always do. Anyway sound off.
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i dont have the game yet.
that's all i got right now :/
Old 10-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
knife still doesnt work , other than that i cant really think of anything which is a surprise.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
neok182

neok182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
my only complaint so far is that it seems that more XP is required to level up than in the beta, and they moved the M416 from the 2nd assault unlock to the third. so now you have to play assault even more to actually get a gun that you can use on both sides.

NO RANDOM XBL FRIEND REQUESTS PLEASE
neok182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
SacredxJUICE

Sacred Juices's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2
Did this game not come with a game manual for everyone, because if not mine was missing brand new
SacredxJUICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #6
littlejay

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredxJUICE View Post
Did this game not come with a game manual for everyone, because if not mine was missing brand new
They have it online instead:

http://support.ea.com/ci/fattach/get/785663/
Old 10-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #7
TigerII

Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
my only complaint so far is that it seems that more XP is required to level up than in the beta, and they moved the M416 from the 2nd assault unlock to the third. so now you have to play assault even more to actually get a gun that you can use on both sides.

Dice said that they reduced the amount of XP to rank up in the Beta. They wanted people to experience more weapons, but they said in the main game it would be lengthened. It still isn't as bad as BF2 for the PC was.

My complaint is how faulty the knife is.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #8
littlejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Dice said that they reduced the amount of XP to rank up in the Beta. They wanted people to experience more weapons, but they said in the main game it would be lengthened. It still isn't as bad as BF2 for the PC was.

My complaint is how faulty the knife is.
the knife is for sneaking up on people. not running up and slashing someone. it takes at least 2 hits from the front if you don't do an assassination move on them.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #9
Suiken

Mr Suplex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Mr Bubbles ll View Post
knife still doesnt work , other than that i cant really think of anything which is a surprise.
Why didn't it work? I had 2 kills last night with the knife and it worked perfectly. What was the issue you had?
Suiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #10
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
only one so far: lag

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #11
plum

i cant wait to get this,seems like no problems except servers
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #12
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Only the fact that I have to wait 2 more days to play the game -_-

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #13
Dark Sparta Fox

Dark Sparta Fox's Gamercard
Angry

keeps disconacting from ea serves alot
Dark Sparta Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #14
oDEADDOGo

oDEADDOGo's Gamercard
I have no idea on the battlelog thing. The games main menu says go to Battlelog.battlefield.com to activate your battle feed. but when I try and login it says "Your account is not allowed to login". I've had an account with EA since 2008. WTF.
oDEADDOGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:36 AM   #15
HugTheBear

FuzzyDonkeyLegs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
1) Online Pass.. Can't blame Dice though, that's EA, greedy bastards!

2) The new engine/graphics were pretty over-rated (graphics aren't that important to me though, I only mention it because of how much hype the engine and graphics got).

3) VERY short campaign.

4) The story reminds me A LOT of--- Dare I say it???-- Black Ops!... Kind of unoriginal....

Buying the Online Pass tomorrow, hopefully the MP lives up to the hype.

Oh, & judging by the complaints about the servers (and my history with other EA servers) I'm sure that will be my 5th complaint soon.
HugTheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #16
RIOT HAVOC

ITRUEI LEGEND's Gamercard
The fucking checkpoints on single player... Im on the missions with the tanks on Hard and i'm at the point where I climb out of the tank and have to go detonate the explosive. They start yelling out run we will cover you so i do and immediately I'm shot and killed. I redo this like 20 times before i finally get the explosive and run back. They tell me good job and I go to climb in the tank AND IM SHOT AND KILLED FROM GOD KNOWS WHERE. I had to redo everything again... This has happened countless times so far.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #17
A DANCING EWOK

A DANCING EWOK's Gamercard
Multi-Player

I think its kind of retarded that the "Colonel" achievement is the sole item. Nothing like leveling ever 10 levels or something like Borderlands. Essentially you really don't have to do much work getting all the other on-line achievements (except for playing different types of games) because you will get all the other on-line achievements wasting your life doing multi-player. And of course there will be DLC content that will make this worse.

Bunch of poor bastards we are. Such suckers
A DANCING EWOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:36 AM   #18
Sayonara1733

Liamneeson1733's Gamercard
I can't kill anyone with the defibrillator! Other complaints already covered by everyone else. Like losing connection to the EA servers mid-match.
Sayonara1733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:45 PM   #19
thejester1888

thejester1888's Gamercard
is anyone still experience 'sway.' as in you take your hand off the controller and your guy is still moving, albeit very slowly. i could understand my controller but 3 of my friends are having it. any thoughts?
thejester1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #20
fax5jrj

fax5jrj's Gamercard
Is it just me or is it really hard to win? Before anyone insults my skill hear me out. Every game I play my whole team sucks total ass but me. I'm usually the only one arming the bombs, going for the objectives, and I usually die trying because they're being stupid. I've played for 4 hours, and I've won a total of maybe six games. This may be because I play rush, but that's not the point. It seems to me everyone sucks except the people on the other team.

Another complaint is that there are a ton of servers, but this game has a really hard fucking time finding them. Also, I can never get into a game. Even when I play with other people, everyone else gets in but me. As you can imagine, I'm pissed as hell at this game. I've been trying to get the MVP achievement, which is impossible without good teamates (tell me I'm wrong), I'm lucky I have the First Loser.

So far, I'm not impressed with this game, which is a shame for me since I've been looking forward to it for so long.
fax5jrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #21
Trendin

Kampane's Gamercard
I hate the long checkpoints in campaign and how long it takes for your to play again after you die.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:40 AM   #22
explode a tron

explode a tron's Gamercard
Can't get on a server at all. What is this sh**t????
explode a tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #23
Shrimper77

shrimper77's Gamercard
crappy PC port

I'd say pretty much everything, lag and crappy weapons on m/p and single player is dull, full of QTE's and linear to the extreme. Pointsof cover where you have 5 seconds to return to mission...please
can't help but think overall that this is a great PC game with a crappy console port, now starting to see why they held back the consle footage for so long in the pre release build up
Shrimper77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #24
Dukez

Voscillatez's Gamercard
I have a few complaints but I'm just going to say the sniper doesn't feel like one. The bullet drop like in BC2 isn't there as much. Hopefully they make more sniper efficient maps later on.
Dukez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:13 AM   #25
Joeflava

what the h

Dear Battlefield:

Ok so lets say you go to buy a game, but there are a lot of games coming out so you and your roommate go in on buying games together in order to save money and not haft to have 2 copies of the same game in one house. Oh crap here comes a game that gives you a code in order to play half the game, and if you didn't use the code on your account you can't access half the game. SCREW YOU. I buy so many games by your company, I buy your system, and I pay to play online in the first place. There are so many games to play out there, and to be honest I really enjoy yours, but after this type of crap when you try to pull more money out of your consumers I say stop the greed.

Avid Gamer:
JoeFlava
Joeflava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:03 AM   #26
SuperToast

Deputy Jesus's Gamercard
Knife is absolute garbage and spawn kills are essentially the main focus of the game haha.

SuperToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #27
DStyles

DStyles23's Gamercard
The opening cut scene from the 1st mission constantly replays do I can't fucking beat the campaign on hard

Shit cray(no typo) son
Old 01-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #28
Brethren

oO Brethren Oo's Gamercard
Possibly the WORST designed single player campaign I have played in a loooong time. What the game tells you/expects you to do is largely unobtainable. I have never spent so much time redoing checkpoints in a game as this one. My main problem is the infinite spawning enemies and they tell you to push up, but everything is in the wide open. There are even scripted events where you MUST run in the wide open, and on hard its virtually impossible. "Follow me!" Then run and get shot up 99/100 times. I spent half a day on operation guillotine alone. Terrible design choices and game outlay, it is really pissing me off.

/Rant
Brethren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #29
M0nster

M0nsterSkillz's Gamercard
The thing that bugs me is when the round ends and you want to find a different server you have to wait until the next round starts before you can quit it and find a new one lol.

**If You Add Me On Xbox Live, Please Also Send Me A Message As To Why You Are Adding Me**

M0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #30
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Since the last update I see so many Medics sporting the Dart....... the fucking dart ! I hate it........