PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate
Grand Theft Auto V
Quick links
Latest news
Mar 17, 2015 This Week's Deals with Gold Offer GTA Discounts and More
Mar 04, 2015 Resero's January Stream Highlights Vid - Dan Screams Like a Girl
Mar 03, 2015 GTA Online Adversary Modes, Daily Objectives Arrive Next Week
Jan 19, 2015 This Week's UK Top 20 Xbox Charts
Jan 06, 2015 This Week's Xbox Live Deals With Gold Bring GTA Discounts, Forza, Styx

Old 11-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
AceSouthall

Gamertag: GoDx DarkAngel
Los Santos....San Andreas...whats next??

From the trailer we get Los Santos to which most of the things you see you remember from SA. On the number plates theres: San Andreas....but if the game was going to be set in JUST Los Santos then the number plates wouldn't say SA.
Also when has GTA every had just ONE island.

If you ask me I think this was just the FIRST trailer and there's more to come...

*cough* San Fierro and Las Venturas *cough*

It's just a guess but I hope this becomes reality....
Old 11-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
Archvile78

Gamertag: xRiBx Archvile
The first trailer for San Andreas also shown only Los Santos.

I don't see why they'd cut off San Fierro and Las Venturas, Just cause 2 by itself is an example of how big a map can be on just one disc. I'm sure all three cities will be there and possibly expanded.
Archvile78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
AceSouthall

Gamertag: GoDx DarkAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archvile78 View Post
The first trailer for San Andreas also shown only Los Santos.

I don't see why they'd cut off San Fierro and Las Venturas, Just cause 2 by itself is an example of how big a map can be on just one disc. I'm sure all three cities will be there and possibly expanded.
If all 3 islands are back then this will be my most anticipated since the old SA :P CANT WAIT!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
ModernSith2010

Gamertag: demontweak08
I don't think we will have tatto's, gym's, etc this time as if the main character is the guy in the video he looks abit old for tattoo's and hittin the gym hard and bulking up, plus the mob type arn't well known for having tattoo's everywhere.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth (Retired)
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
I don't think we will have tatto's, gym's, etc this time as if the main character is the guy in the video he looks abit old for tattoo's and hittin the gym hard and bulking up, plus the mob type arn't well known for having tattoo's everywhere.
The only hope we have there is this;

The white guy in the trailer (henceforth known as the "Vercetti" character) does show up a few times in the trailer; Leading the bank robbery, driving around in a car). However, the character in the red car (henceforth known as the "CJ" character, due to his skin colour and his trademark white tank top) is also seen a few times (in the car, escaping from the police in a car).

Most importantly though, a very similar "CJ" is running from the police on foot, but he has tattoos. Maybe this guy could be the character. Though, the trailer voice doesn't seem to fit. Still, it may be something to go on.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
Nozza XBA

Gamertag: MikesGamingLife

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Most importantly though, a very similar "CJ" is running from the police on foot, but he has tattoos. Maybe this guy could be the character. Though, the trailer voice doesn't seem to fit. Still, it may be something to go on.
For me he looks nothing like the original CJ. He looks more pale and to me Hispanic. I think if you pause at the right time he has a 'tash. Yes he's wearing a tank top, jeans and the worker boots, but I don't think it's him.

The other person you see in the car while the lady crosses the road I think is a normal NPC.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote