PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Rayman Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
Land of the Livid Dead

before i put myself through the painful process of completing all speed trophies can someone please clear up for me if you have to do land of the livid dead for a speed trophy towards the achievment or if it is just all other levels? i havent seen the option to but just want to be sure because if you do then ill stay happy with 920G for this game haha
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
Bum Commando

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Land of the livid dead has no speedrun. All you have to do is make it to the end. So no pressure

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
MathGuy42

MathGuy42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm stuck on the caterpillar section. I swing through the two blue "helping hands," hit the caterpillar, then slam into the thorns. I can't seem to figure out how to jump over the last set of thorns (before a portion with normal ground). I've watched several videos, but I can't tell how the players are successfully jumping them.

I can't believe how long the caterpillar section is. I wish it had a checkpoint. Watching videos, I think I can finish the level if I can just make it through this section. Thanks for any suggestions.

Edit: I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was using a short jump (tap A) when I needed a long jump (hold A). I guess on the normal levels, I never thought much about the difference since you can usually get away with hovering instead of long jump. I guess knowing the difference will help me with speed runs.

Finally got through the caterpillar (or maybe it's a centipede) and ironically did the saw blades the first time. Flipping coffins only took a few tries. Now I almost have the next room down. I'll get it eventually.

I'm glad the rest of the game is not like this. No Super Meat Boy for me! Cheers to those who can handle it.

Edit 2: Finished it. I have a lot of respect to those who can breeze through. I'm never touching that level again.

Last edited by MathGuy42; 06-14-2012 at 11:45 PM.
MathGuy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
Skidstain

Skidstain Green's Gamercard
The Land of the Livid Dead wasn't too bad compared to some of the speed runs and the last Skull Tooth. The game in general had me cussing my unborn child's name at times for sure!
Skidstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
Tibbs

Sylentstryker's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Are they checkpoint after each door or if you die you start back at the start?

Thanks Spazaz Man For Awesome Sig
Tibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:20 AM   #6
SoaringJets

SoaringJets's Gamercard
I just beat it tonight. Just a friendly reminder that once you start the game you got to complete it since if you leave the level you got to start at the beginning. The boss was pretty simple, getting there is tough part.
SoaringJets is offline   Reply With Quote