|01-08-2012, 12:18 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
My Idea for Army of Two 3
I have three ideas on what the new story should be:
1. Army of Four taking place after The 40th Day, and Salem and Rios head to Russia on a mission to fight the Solntsevskaya Bratva with two new recruits.
2. A prequel detailing the black ops missions Rios and Salem did while in the Army Rangers.
3. A midquel that is set during Army of Two and details the early years (1994-2000) of Rios and Salem during their time at SSC. Here are some missions that could be in the game:
1. Rios and Salem head to Mexico on a mission to fight the Sinaloa Cartel.
2. The duo head to Tropoja, Albania to put down a Albanian Mafia family.
3. Jamaica, where they have to assassinate the leader of a Jamaican Yardie group.
4. Ireland where Rios and Salem fight against the IRA.
5. Moscow, Russia where Rios and Salem fight a Russian Mafiya family.
6. Burma where on vacation Rios and Salem get involved in the Burmese Civil War
7. Uganda where Rios and Salem are sent on a mission to take down a chief lieutenant in the Lord's Resistance Army.
8. A mission to North Korea to rescue Cha Min Soo who is being held prisoner by North Korean forces.
9. Los Angeles, California where weapon supplier Troy Green (Supplied Secondary weapons in AoT) is paying Rios and Salem to help get his girlfriend who was kidnapped and being held ransom by the Crips.
10. Sierra Leone where weapons supplier Mr. Obayana (Supplied Primary Weapons in AoT) is paying Rios and Salem to take down the militiaa group that murdered his wife and daughter.
11. Ukraine, weapon supplier Viktor Roshankov (Supplied masks and body armor in AoT) is paying Rios and Salem to take down a weapons dealer who is is running a small group of Ex-Spetsnaz mercenaries
12. Colombia where Rios and Salem aid the Colombian Special Forces in the takedown of the Cali Cartel.
13. Saigon, Vietnam where Rios and Salem take down a NVA veteran who is running a terrorist organization known as the Màu đen Rắn Hổ Mang.
14. Sydney, Australia where Alice Murray's cousin has been kidnapped and put into a prostitution house by the Hells Angel Motorcycle Club.
15. Azerbaijan where Rios and Salem are tasked in finding a terrorist sect hidden in the mountains.
Here are the weapons I would put in the game:
2. Armsel Protecta
3. Barrett M82
4. Benelli M3 Super 90
5. Beretta 92FS
6. Browning M2 (Emplaced Weapon)
7. Car Door (shield)
8. Desert Eagle Mk VII
9. Remington 700P Sniper Rifle
10. FAMAS G1
11. FPK Sniper Rifle
12. Franchi SPAS-12
14. GE M134 Minigun (handheld)
15. Glock 17
16. Heckler & Koch Mk 23
17. Heckler & Koch MP5k
18. DsHK Machine Gun (emplaced)
19. Heckler & Koch PSG-1
20. Knight's Armament Masterkey Underbarrel Shotgun
21. M4A1 Carbine
22. M21 Rifle
23. M203 Grenade Launcher
24. M249 SAW
26. Milkor M32 MGL
28. PK Machine Gun
29. Riot Shield
32. Smith & Wesson Model 629
33. Steyr AUG A2
34. Stinger Missile Launcher
35. M60 (vietnam era version) (emplaced weapon)
37. M67 Grenade (includes diamong encrusted grenades)
38. AS-KR 1
39. S8-Z Grand Pinger
40. Bekas 12-M Shotgun
41. Electrical Panel (shield)
42. Fire Hose Cover (shield)
43. First Aid Panel (shield)
44. Kitchen Knife (bayonet)
45. M9 Bayonet (bayonet)
46. Mk 3 Fighting Knife (bayonet)
48. Pipe Launcher
49. Star Model B (nickel-plated with ivory grips, reference to pulp fiction (ingame it is called "Mr. 9mm")
50. Remington 870 Pump Shotgun w/ foldable stock (stock stays unfolded)
51. Screwdriver (bayonet)
52. SKS Spike Bayonet (bayonet)
53. Type 77 Pistol
54. VSS Vintorez
55. .475 Wildey Magnum
56. Steyr Scout Sniper Rifle
59. Valmet M78 Light Machine Gun
62. IMI Uzi
63. USP 45
65. FN FAL
66. M79 Grenade Launcher
67. CZ-75 Automatic
68. Makarov PM
69. M202 Flash
70. Ruger GP-100
71. Dan Wesson Model 15 Revolver
72. Browning High Power
73. Ruger Mini-14
74. M1921 Thompson Submachine Gun
75. PP-90 Submachine Gun
76. Ithaca 37 shotgun
77. LPO-50 Flamethrower
78. Kimber Custom
79. Heckler & Koch SP89
80. Intratec TEC-9
81. Remington 11-87 w/ silencer (homage to No Country for Old Men)
82. Taurus Model 689 Revolver
84. Walther PPk
85. Franchi LF-57
86. Iver Johnson AMAC-1500 Sniper Rifle
Yes, I know that is a crapload of guns, but it was really hard trying to find cool looking/unique firearms that fit in my game's timeframe (1994-2000)
Confucius say: "Man who plays with fire, makes ash of himself."
Last edited by 1morey; 01-19-2012 at 03:05 AM.
|01-15-2012, 06:12 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2007
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
|01-18-2012, 11:41 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Salina ks
My idea! Don't buy the game.
Check out my YouTube channel. I do achievement guides and many other things gaming related.
|01-25-2012, 01:55 AM||#5|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Wow! I gotta say that that was a really well thought out concept for a future Army of Two game (which I am more than really looking forward to). I like the weapon's list (the ones that I recognize anyway), and the mission ideas - those would be really cool. I also agree with the previous comment about it being a prequel, or if it is a continuation of TFD, at least have a confirmed fate for what happened to Alice. A four man squad does sound like a good idea, but the only other two I can come up with would be Alice (if she survived she would have probably trained herself better to be a full team member on missions that don't require her to stay back on comms - like Anya [GoW3]), and maybe another completely new girl that Salem might have known from his Juvenile days that Alice probably won't get along with due to differences in how the mission should go, and mixed emotions for Salem. The Russian mercenary would probably be a cool addition as well - he was kinda weird, but he had his moments. Another cool feature as well would be to have the ability to choose who you want to go on a mission with before you start out - with special interactions between them.
|01-27-2012, 10:57 PM||#6|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In my mansion on M4X-529 in the Pegassus galaxy!
Good ideas really! Add some new characters, weapons and story would definitely be good.
But my first suggestion would be that EA lets another developer do the job because of broken products in the past, remember the 40th Day DLC?
|08-02-2012, 08:24 PM||#7|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States, Connecticut.
Surprisingly enough, The Devil's Cartel was announced. I don't even think you are playing as Salem/Rios since it's a "refresh". However, they should take your ideas into consideration.