PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Cursed Crusade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #1
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
Does this game suck?

Yeah, what i said up top.
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
Mist

Send a message via AIM to Mist Send a message via MSN to Mist

Morolarim's Gamercard
It very much depends on how you define "suck." If you don't like hack&slash games, then don't bother. If graphics matter more than gameplay, don't bother. If you, like me, like/love playing the occasional hack&slash, I would at least recommend a rent to see if you like it.

Now, the voice acting isn't the best, nor are the graphics. The lip sync is off and some effects come in late (sparks from clashing swords come a second late in the intro video for example), and the story isn't all that great - but then again, this is an action-driven game.

Now, a lot of the complaints I've seen this game get, such as the weapons dropped by dead enemies disappearing and your companion (if you play solo) not reacting to help you, I haven't seen myself. Maybe there was some changes done to the NA release which messed it up, but as a European player, I haven't had any troubles yet.

Obviously this isn't a mainstream game. Reviewers are tearing it a new asshole, but personally I'm glad I didn't listen to them. I find it quite enjoyable so far. There is a wide variety of weapons and combos, and although it can get repetitive to see the same finishing move over and over, you unlock more finishers as you play. Sticking to more than one weapon type nicely counters that too.

In short, this game isn't for everyone. Rent it and try it is my advice.
Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
RickyD31

RickyD31's Gamercard
IT SUCKS! autosave...where is? the game save only at the end of each chapter! bullshit
Old 05-22-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
Hmmmmm.....

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
It's great. Very fun hack n slash with a decent story. Worth renting if nothing else.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
Raesvelgr

Got to agree with Gackt, I'm having lots of fun.

Raesvelgr is offline   Reply With Quote