PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
count23

count023's Gamercard
Calander Man

I want to get Calander Man but I also want to get it online (and not wait until the next available date!!) I saw on X360a i think, instructions on how to pull this off. Does anyone remember where they were? something about signing into XBL just as you talk to Cman on the last date in question or something?
count23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
Qonok

Qonok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
I want to get Calander Man but I also want to get it online (and not wait until the next available date!!) I saw on X360a i think, instructions on how to pull this off. Does anyone remember where they were? something about signing into XBL just as you talk to Cman on the last date in question or something?
Only way to get a date stamp is to do it online. From what I read you need to go offline and change all of the dates to get them except the next actual holiday that is needed. Which right now would be Valentines day, Feb 14. On that day do it online and you will get a date stamp for the achievement.

It's less than 3 weeks away so isn't too bad.

Qonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
bigskinner

dA m0tAtAy dArk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qonok View Post
Only way to get a date stamp is to do it online. From what I read you need to go offline and change all of the dates to get them except the next actual holiday that is needed. Which right now would be Valentines day, Feb 14. On that day do it online and you will get a date stamp for the achievement.

It's less than 3 weeks away so isn't too bad.
thanks for the tip that is a very good way to do it, think i might set this up later, ready for valentines day, thanks for the post!!
bigskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
All you have to do is hit the guide button directly after talking to him for the last time and then connect to XBL. It will unlock during his speech and you'll have a time stamp. But, it won't be on one of the holidays if you care about that specifically.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
SpyTip

Smooth Wrecker's Gamercard
Im sorry but why are ppl making such a big deal over a time stamp for something worth only 10G and u have to wait an entire yr to do it?Get the shit offline move on
Old 01-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
bigskinner

dA m0tAtAy dArk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyTip View Post
Im sorry but why are ppl making such a big deal over a time stamp for something worth only 10G and u have to wait an entire yr to do it?Get the shit offline move on
i agree fuck the timestamp and move on lol
bigskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #7
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyTip View Post
Yeah I don't understand the significance of an online time stamp myself. It's not like anyone has a 100% reliable Internet connection anyway. And I sure as hell am not going to stop playing a game if I loose my connection in the middle of a game.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that anyone who has calendar man before Halloween 2012 obviously duped it.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Unplug your Ethernet cable, then go to system settings and set the console date to the dates in the guide. Once you set it to one of those dates in the guide. Go back to the Calendar Man and talk to him and listen to his speech. Then set it to a different holiday, then do it again.

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #9
jung4ever

FyreBeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
This may be a dumb question, but how can I sign in to my profile offline? Ever since the new dashboard, when I sign in I automatically get connected to xbl. I have two other profiles on my xbox (who do not have xbl accts). When I start Arkham City without signing in-I have no game save data and wouldnt get the achievement for my profile anyway so...? I'm stumped here! I've tried signing in automatically on start up-NOT signing in automatically on start up, but I cant figure this out! Any help would be appreciated. -Also, the only time I'm not on xbl is when I lose my connection. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, it automatically signs me back in! wtf? (and I dont keep my settings to auto-sign in)

edit: okay. is the ONLY way to disconnect from the network in "settings"? (facepalm) ...I feel like this was different with the old dashboard.

Last edited by jung4ever; 02-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
jung4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
HTX9

HTX9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jung4ever View Post
This may be a dumb question, but how can I sign in to my profile offline? Ever since the new dashboard, when I sign in I automatically get connected to xbl. I have two other profiles on my xbox (who do not have xbl accts). When I start Arkham City without signing in-I have no game save data and wouldnt get the achievement for my profile anyway so...? I'm stumped here! I've tried signing in automatically on start up-NOT signing in automatically on start up, but I cant figure this out! Any help would be appreciated. -Also, the only time I'm not on xbl is when I lose my connection. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, it automatically signs me back in! wtf? (and I dont keep my settings to auto-sign in)

edit: okay. is the ONLY way to disconnect from the network in "settings"? (facepalm) ...I feel like this was different with the old dashboard.
Or just unplug your ethernet cord and you can play offline.
HTX9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
herms429

jkeefe06's Gamercard

Yeah just unplug your xbox from the internet and change the date to one of the holidays required.
herms429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #12
oozero

ooz3r0's Gamercard
For those of you doing this legit - don't forget today is V-day so go talk to that serial killer!!!
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:19 AM   #13
k3nny

to late im afraid
k3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:07 AM   #14
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozero View Post
For those of you doing this legit - don't forget today is V-day so go talk to that serial killer!!!
Done, next is St Patricks's Day - can't remember the exact date though right now.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
STOMACHofSTEEL

STOMACHofSTEEL's Gamercard
March 17th
Gaming is about escapism, about living through someone else with a more interesting life. My body is free to relax on the couch while my mind goes off to save the universe. I LIKE that. - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
STOMACHofSTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
Done, next is St Patricks's Day - can't remember the exact date though right now.
The dates are all marked on the calendar next to Calendar Man's cell. That is also where they get marked off after you've visited on the date so you know what you have left.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #17
OneWingMasamune

onewingmasamune's Gamercard
I was planning to do this, but I forgot on valentines day and now I just can't be bothered ^^; I've got an awful memory and I imagine I would keep forgetting each time.
OneWingMasamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:14 AM   #18
rextaz

TREX1979's Gamercard
all I did was go off line and kept changing the date on the xbox 360 setttings page
rextaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #19
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard
Just a friendly reminder to all doing this legit or wanting a timestamp.... Father's Day is tomorrow (6/17)!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #20
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Change the dates on your xbox and make sure you're disconnected from live.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote