PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
FerdiAksu

FerdiAksu's Gamercard
In Form 'How Great is That'-achievement glitch?

So today, Friday March 9th, I bought a 1500 coins bronze pack during Happy Hour, and I got the 'How Great is That?' achievement, which requires you to get an In Form in a pack, but in the pack there wasn't any in-forms! Yes, I know what a Bronze In-form card looks like, I even looked how much coins I would get for discarding them but they all were around 30 coins if I would discard them, so I don't get why I got the achievement... Has someone else encountered this glitch too and do you know why this glitch happens? My best player I got was 'Hogg' from Watford, so maybe that's helpfull. If you know why this glitch happens please leave a reply behind.
FerdiAksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
Chemosh013

Strak%20Attack's Gamercard
It unlocks if you get a player who transferred in (I think) the last transfer window. I got it for getting a bronze player who had transferred to Fulham.
Chemosh013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #3
chaseisfly

Euromullet's Gamercard
same thing happened to me

Okay so Im not the only one then. The exact same thing happened to me today. I bought some M$ points and bought 2 gold premium jumbo packs and the achievement popped on the second one. Neither one contained an In Form player, but the achievement popped? All of the players i had were like ratings of 75-79, none of them were anything special. Maybe they were in a previous TOTW at one point in time and thats why it popped? Maybe it doesnt have to be an in form version? I skimmed through the past TOTW's though and none of them looked familiar so idk.

One other explanation though: the achievement is glitched.

If the above is too long/didnt read, I confirm the same thing as what happened to you

So the achievement may very well be glitched.
chaseisfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
Genetix

I had the same thing happen to me though I got an 87 Nani but the card wasn't black or anything...
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
xTwistx91

XD Twist's Gamercard
the cheevo pops for upgraded players as well thats why you got it for nani
xTwistx91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseisfly View Post
Okay so Im not the only one then. The exact same thing happened to me today. I bought some M$ points and bought 2 gold premium jumbo packs and the achievement popped on the second one. Neither one contained an In Form player, but the achievement popped? All of the players i had were like ratings of 75-79, none of them were anything special. Maybe they were in a previous TOTW at one point in time and thats why it popped? Maybe it doesnt have to be an in form version? I skimmed through the past TOTW's though and none of them looked familiar so idk.

One other explanation though: the achievement is glitched.

If the above is too long/didnt read, I confirm the same thing as what happened to you

So the achievement may very well be glitched.
Read what Chemosh013 put.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 AM   #7
chaseisfly

Euromullet's Gamercard
Okay that would make sense i guess but why doesnt it say that in the achievement? idk but theres no other explanation for that because all of them were like 75 rated gold players.
chaseisfly is offline   Reply With Quote