PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
Dreamkiller SKX

DreamKiller SKX's Gamercard
Far Cry2 - Warlord Achievement Glitch - Level 30 - The real method...

Hello everyone.. The secret is out. This is the fastest way to earn this achievement.

I got this semi by accident, then we spent 4-5 hours last night trying to figure out the different factors which allowed me to get it but a friend not to. But now everyone will get the achievement!

Id like to thank Dollar Junior and Plasma SKX, as we sat through scratching our heads...

Say " Goodbye " to the TA ratio...

This is only possible due to Ubisoft placing a cap on the XP limit, So say thankyou to them, And a big thankyou to us!

It is best if you get the other rank achievements out the way first, or they will be out of order ( like on my profile... )

NOTE - If you have used all of your diamonds on the upgrades i dont think you can de rank...

1 - Start your Uprising game on whatever map you like, we used Last Bastion... The person going for the achievement needs not to be host

2 - Proceed to break the 1500xp limit, Its quick using the down captain, revive technique posted in other solutions.

3 - When you reach over 1500xp ie 1560... Cap the flags and end the game

4 - The person going for the achievement cant go back to dashboard etc ... If your game crashes etc just break the 1500 xp cap and proceed on to...

5 - Next you need to set your diamonds onto a class, and press (y) then to reset them, these will take away your xp and derank you... You can only do 1 per match

6 - Keep repeating step 5 untill you are level 1 with 0 xp

7 - When you reach said level and xp, finsh the game, and back out to the main menu, and click the additional content button, then exclusive content.When the ubisoft screen appears, press the B button or x ( depending if you have signed up to uplay) This is faster than dashboarding out of the game.

8 - Proceed to the MP menu and you will see you are a level 30, with negative xp. Enter a lobby and...

( Achievement Unlocked !! )

If you want you can continue to de-rank from 30 to 20, and unlock that achievement, then to 10 and 5 if you so wish... This is still a bit untested so id suggest doing the 5,10 and 20 whilst going for your soldier of misfortune

I honestly feel for the people that suffered the 30hr straight boost, as my friend bugaj sat through it more time than he dares to count! And i for one had 3 copies and 3 boxes ready to do this, but there is no need now!

We have just saved you many hours of your life, feel free to rate, and if you appreciate what we do subscribe to our youtube channel...

There is a video to make this easier to understand from us...

Enjoy...

Credit to Mixy - From Nextgenupdate.com for confirming the method!

If you like our videos please feel free to subscribe

Too Many guides completed to list - Check Out our channel for more info

Last edited by Dreamkiller SKX; 03-13-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Dreamkiller SKX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
eHeadache

eHeadaches's Gamercard
but this doesnt work for accounts that have already started the game on that account, it will only work for a brand new profile.

Last edited by eHeadache; 03-12-2012 at 06:28 PM.
eHeadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHeadache View Post
but this doesnt work for accounts that have already started the game on that account, it will only work for a brand new profile.
Wait, seriously?!
Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
Dreamkiller SKX

Quote:
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about... It can be done at any time, no matter how much you have played, as long as you have the ability to reset your diamonds. So if you have upgraded all your weapon classes the option isnt there to reset. At the moment we havent figured out a way around it.

We used a fresh profile to show no other achievements were earned before we popped the 30

I have helped 3 friends today 1 was a rank 14, a 12 and a 13. I was a rank 5 before i found this. I never mentioned anywhere you can only do it on a fresh profile. And we have tested this extensively.

Last edited by Dreamkiller SKX; 03-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
eHeadache

eHeadaches's Gamercard
figure out a way to drop back from 24 with all diamonds bought then ill be the first to buy you a drink.
eHeadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
Dreamkiller SKX

Quote:
figure out a way to drop back from 24 with all diamonds bought then ill be the first to buy you a drink.
We are trying mate, We have a couple of friends in the same position as yourself. Its a strange option to let you derank, then once its all full not let you. If we find a solution you will be the first to know!

Old 03-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
x LeXXuz x

Great... I already have "Soldier of Misfortune" and all diamonds in place. Guess I have to earn this the hard way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamkiller SKX View Post
Its a strange option to let you derank, then once its all full not let you.
Deranking is a side effect. The main reason is to let you switch to another weapon loadout. But if you're already maxed out and have all weapons there is no reason to use this option.

Last edited by x LeXXuz x; 03-13-2012 at 04:32 PM.
x LeXXuz x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #8
UpgradePolecat

UpgradePolecat's Gamercard
Time to find a way to remove all of my diamonds. :\
UpgradePolecat is offline   Reply With Quote