PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
djkp69

Power Parsons's Gamercard
Xp farming

Hey guys does anyone know the best way to farm Xp ?
djkp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A few acres of land, alot of time, high grade manure and a decent tractor.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
Kizen

Tono Rosario's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Mr Bubbles ll View Post
A few acres of land, alot of time, high grade manure and a decent tractor.
You forgot your XP seeds. 5.99 for 30
Old 03-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Entity

Exalted Entity's Gamercard
End Days, Casual, get to the part where you have to make the Spec Ops bleed. Make them bleed, cause the horde to run them over, and while the Zombies are letting loose, run behind the train at the start so Leon does not blow your brains out. Then just stand near the end of the train where the infinite ammo chest is. Use a Riot Gun, aim for the heads or chest, and keep blowing Zombies away. Use Bertha with her Infection Cure active ability (trust me, if you even look away for 10 seconds, you will find yourself on the ground being bitten, raped, and infected). Just keep shooting zombies, and hold your ground if you have low hp. The lower your hp, the higher the drop rate of green herbs. Once you have about 30 or so green herbs, anti-viral sprays, and ammo and grenades on the ground, start using the Green Herbs when your health is low. Do not reload the Riot Gun... when you get to low ammo (1 or 2 bullets left before you must reload) simply go to the Ammo box and get ammo, it will auto fill up the ammo and skip the reload. Stay behind that train and keep following this method for as long as you want. I have a little brother who will not let me play for more than 15 minutes without distracting me, so I last about 15 minutes and get 16,000 XP each 15 minutes.

Hope this was helpful, sorry for a long post or any grammatical or spelling errors.

Everything is Permitted, and Nothing is True.
I am negative infinity. I am the manifestation of nothingness. My power is the lack of existence. The lack of existence can pull all things that exist to fill the void. Thus, my power is everything, and yet nothing. And even still, it is not a contradiction. I am negative infinity.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
blindreper

blindpigH's Gamercard
I tried doing that entity and no zombies came to me. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what? Anything else to help?

blindreper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper View Post
I tried doing that entity and no zombies came to me. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what? Anything else to help?
Entity's method is by far the best XP farming method in this game. Sometimes if you just stand there they won't come, so you probably have to trigger them. Run back and forth, as soon as they get your attention fire away.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
DadIsHung

Dad Is So Hung's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
End Days, Casual, get to the part where you have to make the Spec Ops bleed. Make them bleed, cause the horde to run them over, and while the Zombies are letting loose, run behind the train at the start so Leon does not blow your brains out. Then just stand near the end of the train where the infinite ammo chest is. Use a Riot Gun, aim for the heads or chest, and keep blowing Zombies away. Use Bertha with her Infection Cure active ability (trust me, if you even look away for 10 seconds, you will find yourself on the ground being bitten, raped, and infected). Just keep shooting zombies, and hold your ground if you have low hp. The lower your hp, the higher the drop rate of green herbs. Once you have about 30 or so green herbs, anti-viral sprays, and ammo and grenades on the ground, start using the Green Herbs when your health is low. Do not reload the Riot Gun... when you get to low ammo (1 or 2 bullets left before you must reload) simply go to the Ammo box and get ammo, it will auto fill up the ammo and skip the reload. Stay behind that train and keep following this method for as long as you want. I have a little brother who will not let me play for more than 15 minutes without distracting me, so I last about 15 minutes and get 16,000 XP each 15 minutes.

Hope this was helpful, sorry for a long post or any grammatical or spelling errors.
This method was very helpful I thought about it before but I didn't think it would be this effective. Thanks
DadIsHung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
Nerdvana Zen

Nerdvana Zen's Gamercard
i like to do the police station (chap 4). after killing and collecting intel/cameras, i quit after leaving the station (when the leon car chase cut happens). I can get about 2k xp in aprox 10 min. It's not farming but it's a sweet bump if you are really close to buying an achievement.
Nerdvana Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
DarkSeige75

Darkseige75's Gamercard
The part where you had to deal with all soldiers and hunters til in end, 2 tyrants fights. Expendable, I think. It went well for me. Or you can do as Entity said. It works too.
DarkSeige75 is offline   Reply With Quote