PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Bejeweled 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
AdHominem

Found a Bug that helps you A LOT! Beat Hyper Mode with it.

Ok, so very strange things happen... i finished Gears of War 3 a couple of days ago (YEAH!! after 7 months!!) and cleared my cash. then my internet broke and i was playing offline Bejeweled 2 and try to beat Hyper Mode. After i failed at Level 4 i got back to the menu and start again, BUT I WAS Level 4 AGAIN! and i did find out how i got there:

1. Clear your Cache (WARNING, IF YOU PLAY ENDLESS MODE, FINISH IT FIRST, CLEARING YOUR CACHE CAN RESET YOUR LEVEL, ESPECALLY IF YOU GET THE UPDATE FROM XBOX LIVE AFTERWARDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

2. Play Bejeweled 2 offline

3. Start the mode you want to beat (Hyper Mode in this case)

4. play until Level 4 (or the level you think of beating easy)

5. Hit Start and Back to Menu

6. It will save your game

7. back in menu, go to endless and play.

8. if your in endless, press start and go back to the menu

9. you now have some kind of quicksave that will work ONE TIME!

10. go back to hyper mode and try to finish level 4.

11. if you beat it and progress to level 5, press start and go back to menu to create new "quick save"

12. if you fail level 4, you get back to menu and can play again, you will now start at level 4 again.

NOW IMPORTANT PART!

if you "use" your "quicksave", you need to make a new one. so if you got back in hyper mode and start at level 4, you need to go back to menu and start endless and back to menu again (create new quicksave).

I used this method every new level in hyper mode and finally got to finish it after level 7 (yes, you dont need to beat 8 levels, only beat level 7).

I know it is very complicated, but as soon as you understand how it works, it is easy and very quick to use. the only problem is, if you fail at a level, you need to back out and go back in the different modes.

So, finally got 200/200 in Bejeweled 2. i got all the other modes absoutley legit and withouth any USB backup or something like that. only this hyper mode trick i used.

i wish you all the best of luck! i know it is a fucked up game! see my endless guide for more hints and help!

Completionist - currently 95% ~ 50.000GS

not finished:

- Dead or Alive 4 survival
- Mutant Storm reloaded
AdHominem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Slydog73

Slydog73's Gamercard
You are the man!

Just wanna post and say this was a a great help. With some luck on jewels falling the right way for some large cascades, I was able to finish both the Arcade and Hyper mode using this method.

It is to be noted that if you get some large points and say your bar is at 3/4 full, exit and save, do the trick and come back in, that way you only have 1/4 left to earn to finish the level rather than half.

Now I need to recover my lost 39 million points due to a power lockup for Endless so that I can get the last three achievements.
Slydog73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
AdHominem

wow, never thought that anybody still reads this stuff here. But im glad that it helped. spread the word so that anybody who stuck at hyper mode can do it.

and good luck with endless, i have a guide for this as well, but there are no really "hints" or something. it is more some advices like "listen to music while playing" and stuff.

good luck!

not finished:

- Mutant Storm reloaded
Old 03-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
POTM

POTM's Gamercard
Ugh, even with this I can't seem to finish Hyper mode. I end up having no options at the bottom of the grid, and can't get any efficient combos at the top.

This is a great tool though, thanks.

Edit: lol, just gave it another go and got it. Extremely luck based, but with this trick it makes things much more bearable. Thanks again!

Last edited by POTM; 03-11-2013 at 11:16 PM.
POTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #5
ToCliche

to cliche's Gamercard
Thanks for this finally beat it and got my 200/200 on the game. Cheers mate your method was flawless.
ToCliche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:09 AM   #6
AdHominem

glad i could help! Bejeweled 2 fucked me up big time, so any help i could get (and give to you guys) was appreciated.

not finished:

- Mutant Storm reloaded