Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Tropico 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
BUZZARDIO 1080

BUZZARDIO 1080's Gamercard
babel tower help

hi can anyone tell me how to unlock the babel tower/crysal church and big housing thingy, im on mission 6 and have only ever seen the church once, but it was already 1990 when it turned up.
BUZZARDIO 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
gazmaster1

Gazmaster3D's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZARDIO 1080 View Post
hi can anyone tell me how to unlock the babel tower/crysal church and big housing thingy, im on mission 6 and have only ever seen the church once, but it was already 1990 when it turned up.
You get the babel tower after 1996 and the diamond cathedral unlocks at 1988. Just keep an eye out for the cathedral as it takes some time to build. Quick building it costs 80k.

Mission 9 is your best bet for the babel tower and the ziggurat. You have to build a babel tower as part of the mission and as long as you continue instead of finish the mission you will have enough people from the babel tower to fill the zigghurt giving you 2 cheevos. Also issue the chinese immagrants edict so you can ensure there is enough people to fill both.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #3
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You don't have to actually get these while the mission is currently active... you can select "Keep Playing" and you'll unlock them eventually. I just got all the miscellaneous achievements from doing the first mission. Easy-peezy.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Make sure to exploit pastures with the biofarm and use borehole mine whenever possible. I know in Tropico 3 it's detrimental to build oil refineries, but in T4 it's unnecessary. Also build a customs office and make sure you set it to export to increase the price of your goods. I would also recommend buying another dock to move your goods as fast as possible.