PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Asura's Wrath > Lost Episode 1: Finally Someone Angrier Than Me
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
gillwolda
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5

gillwolda's Gamercard
Lost Episode 1 - 10/10 Difficulty

Yes, surprisingly the DLC that has just one achievement, is really that bad.
Clearing all the missions is not done simply by clearing story episodes, but an actual fighting game style mission mode that will aggravate you to no end.
Easy difficulty proves to be of no difference and the Obliterator gauge, that we've been so overly dependent on, is useless.
The DLC starts out as a story chapter.
After you clear that, you can choose mission mode.
They are, ranked by my estimated difficulty:

-Get a K.O. with a special attack!
5/10 difficulty
-Get a K.O. with health 50% gone!
3/10 difficulty
-Perform a 15-hit combo!
NA/10 difficulty
Jump, hit with air attacks, followed by the standard ground attacks, and follow that into the Y button prompt that appears once he's grounded.
-Get a K.O. in 40 seconds or less!
6-7/10 difficulty
Good luck with this one. If he hits you with his special, the cut scene will take like 10 seconds.
-Get a perfect K.O!
9-10/10 difficulty
That's right! 1 hit and you lose!
The most frustrating thing is that when you get tapped just once, you are punished by the unnecessary 20+ seconds of time it takes to try again. Expect to lose hundreds of times and also expect to die within the first damn second of the fight. The opponent has total priority when attacking, the charge move has 100% priority. There's nothing you can do but stay out of his range for that.

Be prepared to game over hundreds of times as this is heavily luck based and absurdly cheap. This DLC pack is by far harder than anything in Asura's Wrath or even Street Fighter x Tekken. This was only an informative post to tell you how cheap this is. I suggest backing off from it and save your money

Last edited by gillwolda; 05-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.
gillwolda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
VanDerPlaat
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Hmmm that's a little dissapointing. I'll be checking this out tonight though. I want the game to be 100% completed
VanDerPlaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
gillwolda
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5

gillwolda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDerPlaat View Post
Hmmm that's a little dissapointing. I'll be checking this out tonight though. I want the game to be 100% completed
You can't have 100% yet since Lost episode 2 has an achievement too.
Which will cost money as well. Thanks capcom! 3 additional packs required so far for 100%.

After finally clearing the fifth and final mission, I assure you, it is extremely difficult. I imagine it took at least 100 tries across 2.5 hours. Having fully mastered everything of what little you can do, it was still near impossible.
Jump, shoot, roll, attack, heavy attack, while you're asshole opponent has 10x more moves.

One thing to note is that if you decide to be defensive and "Hadoken spam" him from a distance, the only thing that can hit you is his EX hadoken shot that splits when you shoot a hadoken at it. So watch his combo meter HUD at the bottom of the screen. If it fills one meter, he'll likely use it.

You also decided to not heed my warning and play it anyway. I curse you with the utmost unfortunate of luck, something you will rely upon heavily, in this luck-based DLC.

Last edited by gillwolda; 05-08-2012 at 12:53 PM.
gillwolda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
BBowles
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 661

BBowles's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillwolda View Post
You can't have 100% yet since Lost episode 2 has an achievement too.
Which will cost money as well. Thanks capcom! 3 additional packs required so far for 100%.

After finally clearing the fifth and final mission, I assure you, it is extremely difficult. I imagine it took at least 100 tries across 2.5 hours. Having fully mastered everything of what little you can do, it was still near impossible.
Jump, shoot, roll, attack, heavy attack, while you're asshole opponent has 10x more moves.

One thing to note is that if you decide to be defensive and "Hadoken spam" him from a distance, the only thing that can hit you is his EX hadoken shot that splits when you shoot a hadoken at it. So watch his combo meter HUD at the bottom of the screen. If it fills one meter, he'll likely use it.

You also decided to not heed my warning and play it anyway. I curse you with the utmost unfortunate of luck, something you will rely upon heavily, in this luck-based DLC.

You sir, are a dick -_-

Just because it was near impossible for you, doesn't mean we all need to "heed" your warning. Others have stated its simpler than you imply. On top of that, the guy DOES need to beat this to get 100% completion. No, he can't get it YET, but eventually he'll need to beat this dlc.

Thanks for giving a dick review though.

I'll be getting this later this week.
__________________
Gears 3
Seriously 3.0 - Completed 6/22/13

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #5
PK!
 
PK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 114

xD PK's Gamercard
For mission 5, just jump back and forward using X (projectile) on the ground and on the air. Worked for me on the second try. This achievements deserves 4~5/10 difficult.
__________________
Actual Gamertag


Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
AnubisGX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 79

AnubisGX's Gamercard
Finished all missions, achievement didn't unlock. Am I missing something? Do I have to play on a all difficulties or something?
AnubisGX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
gillwolda
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5

gillwolda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBowles View Post
You sir, are a dick -_-

Just because it was near impossible for you, doesn't mean we all need to "heed" your warning. Others have stated its simpler than you imply. On top of that, the guy DOES need to beat this to get 100% completion. No, he can't get it YET, but eventually he'll need to beat this dlc.

Thanks for giving a dick review though.

I'll be getting this later this week.
That last bit was something I edited in to say just for a joke. This thread's tone has gotten quite negative and I thought it was humorous. No matter how you see it, I've done my part and gave solid help for the DLC. I could give more in-depth strategies for everything the DLC has to offer, since we'll likely see the same exact deal with Lost Episode 2.

None of Capcom's mishaps have ever bothered me lately (DLC on-disc, Several versions of the same game, etc.), but this DLC is something I really disliked. Basically 3-4 hours spent on this DLC, 60 seconds of it being actual Asura's Wrath gameplay. The missions should have been 50% 2-D Street fighter style and 50% 3-D Asura's Wrath style.

Last edited by gillwolda; 05-09-2012 at 10:04 AM.
gillwolda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
VanDerPlaat
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Finisched it yesterday. Wasnt that bad to get the achievement. I think I got in in an hour. I did get this DLC to complete my achievements though. But I didnt like it that much. It has nothing to do with Asura's Wrath gameplay. It's like an entirely different team made this DLC. That said I didnt mind paying 2 bucks for it and I will definitely get the other pack as well.

But still... Why would you add this kind of DLC... It's fighter gameplay... I think it's just odd.
VanDerPlaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Wasn't that bad imo. On the 5th mission, just jump back and forth with the air projectile, and if you see it connect when jumping forward, do this combo: B chain (wait until the hit after the series of three quick punches), hold B, jump, BBB, hold B, Y. This should do around 40-45%. In the corner, I think you can do this after the hold B: jump, B, Hold B, B chain, Y. Those two together should be sufficient to kill him. If he has like 5% left, try to kill him with air projectiles, and pray to god that he does't do a well-timed EX Hadoken.

Took me maybe 15 tries.

For the 40-second one, try not to counter his tatsu, not worth the time. Try to use a similar strategy to the one mentioned above to kill him as fast as possible. If you have him in a combo and time is about to run out, just let him fall and do your Special Attack and, if you're lucky, that's enough.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
immikeulate
 
immikeulate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 44

m easy021's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
Wasn't that bad imo. On the 5th mission, just jump back and forth with the air projectile, and if you see it connect when jumping forward, do this combo: B chain (wait until the hit after the series of three quick punches), hold B, jump, BBB, hold B, Y. This should do around 40-45%. In the corner, I think you can do this after the hold B: jump, B, Hold B, B chain, Y. Those two together should be sufficient to kill him. If he has like 5% left, try to kill him with air projectiles, and pray to god that he does't do a well-timed EX Hadoken.

Took me maybe 15 tries.

For the 40-second one, try not to counter his tatsu, not worth the time. Try to use a similar strategy to the one mentioned above to kill him as fast as possible. If you have him in a combo and time is about to run out, just let him fall and do your Special Attack and, if you're lucky, that's enough.
This wasn't bad at all using these methods. Thanks man you rock
__________________

immikeulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #11
davhuit
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 289

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Personally, it took me something lile 10 attempts to do the perfect K.O (but I'm a SSFIV player so I know Ryu's moves, especially when he'll launch the ultra and how to avoid it).

Instead, the 40s one took me more time (often lose because of one-two seconds missing), something like 20-30 attempts.

So I would say the timed one is far harder than the perfect K.O which give you plenty of time, two "bigs" combos and Ryu loose 90% of his health.

Edit : I finished Akuma's ones.

The 40s is more/less the same difficulty than Ryu's one, but the "Perfect K.O." is far harder, it took me a little more than one hour (Jump and throw a fireball, if Akuma is hit by the fireball, you can safely do your combo. He never used his focus when I started a combo with an air fireball).

The 10 wins in a row aren't really hard, I lost at 8 wins the first time (and not even because of a KO but becase of the time limit), and managed to do it the second time I tried (Akuma seems pretty weak in this mission compared to the "Perfect K.O." one). When Akuma choose his first ultra (every two rounds) and when the jauge is filled, back jump and throw some fireballs because he'll likely use it and this method (the fireballs) break the ultra if you back jump when throwing them.

Just need to finish the download of the PART IV then finish it to see the true ending and doing the last achievements after, then this game will be 100% finished for me
__________________

Last edited by davhuit; 06-04-2012 at 07:00 AM.
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #12
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
The 40s is more/less the same difficulty than Ryu's one, but the "Perfect K.O." is far harder, it took me a little more than one hour (Jump and throw a fireball, if Akuma is hit by the fireball, you can safely do your combo. He never used his focus when I started a combo with an air fireball).
It's funny how different everybody's experiences with this is. I had kind of a hard time with Ryu Perfect and 40 seconds. But with Akuma, I beat with a perfect like on the 2nd try. However, the 40 second one took HOURS.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #13
davhuit
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 289

HieiTF76's Gamercard
The problem with Akuma (for me) was because of his focus, using it all the time so he could cancel one of my move then KO me.

I found out after a lot of tries that the only way to be sure he won't use his focus during one of my combo is to start the combo with an air fireball.
__________________
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #14
DarkSephiroth
 
DarkSephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 542

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillwolda View Post
Yes, surprisingly the DLC that has just one achievement, is really that bad.
Clearing all the missions is not done simply by clearing story episodes, but an actual fighting game style mission mode that will aggravate you to no end.
Easy difficulty proves to be of no difference and the Obliterator gauge, that we've been so overly dependent on, is useless.

-Get a perfect K.O!
9-10/10 difficulty
That's right! 1 hit and you lose!
The most frustrating thing is that when you get tapped just once, you are punished by the unnecessary 20+ seconds of time it takes to try again. Expect to lose hundreds of times and also expect to die within the first damn second of the fight. The opponent has total priority when attacking, the charge move has 100% priority. There's nothing you can do but stay out of his range for that.

I suggest backing off from it and save your money
1. This is why we need bitching threads...

2. Don't be depented on obliterator gauge! Learn to actually play the game.
There is major difference in hard and easy difficulty; on easy you take little to no damage and on hard you die out of two or three combos.

3. I wouldn't say that its 10/10 (more like 5/10 IMO lol) but I agree with you that its partially luck based and that it takes stupid amount of time to try it again after dying.
Also if you see Ryu doing his focus attack (charge) just stay away and punish him after the punch, if you're close just jump on his other side. He always charges it to max if you don't try to hit him.

4. Save your money? If ~2€ is too much for this awesome but short crossover episode then I hope you haven't paid ~10-16€ for some kind of map packs
Also I think these DLCs are the first DLCs that give you more than you paid for!
__________________

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #15
Mr Stoat
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Nottingham, England
Posts: 169

Mr Stoat's Gamercard
I think the major problem for me with the dlc is not the difficulty, its just that its not the game I want to play. If I want to play Street Fighter I will go play Street Fighter.

The reason I loved Asura's Wrath was because it was so different to anything out there but this dlc is basically from a different game and I can't help feeling disappointed after the non-stop awesomeness that was the episode IV dlc.
Mr Stoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #16
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 518

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
LMAO!

So here I have Asuras Wrath, a QTE/Action game and then out of nowhere it turns into A FIGHTER!?

Is this what it has come to? Capcom has run out of ways to stretch their Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade, Super 21 Jump Street Fighter 4 Enhanced Ultimate edition. So now you will be playing Resident Evil and a Wesker fight will turn into a Street Fighter match or will they figure out a way to shoe horn Street Fighter into Dragons Dogma, Devil May Cry.

Its not about learning how to play without the Obliterator gauge or anything Asuras Wrath related. Its all about being able to play a whole different game.

I really wanted to continue to support this great game in the hopes of future titles but I don't like or want to play Street Fighter.

Last edited by DOPE BOI; 05-08-2012 at 02:24 PM.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #17
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
I don't like or want to play Street Fighter.
Then don't? We knew since before release this DLC was coming, so you have no right to complain about it now. If you want the achi, deal with it. If not, don't buy the DLC.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #18
Mr Stoat
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Nottingham, England
Posts: 169

Mr Stoat's Gamercard
To be fair to D0pe all we knew about this dlc pre release was a couple of screenshots, not that they were basically going to change the gameplay mechanics to that of another game.

I have no problem with Ryu and Akuma showing up in the Asura's Wrath universe but I would of prefered if it had been handled in the same way as all the previous Asura's Wrath episodes, as opposed to a 60 second fight on the moon and a quick SF round.
Mr Stoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #19
o HK LEE o
 
o HK LEE o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 54
So to get perfect u have to play the 1st and 2nd part (moon) to get that mission done?
o HK LEE o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #20
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 518

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
Then don't? We knew since before release this DLC was coming, so you have no right to complain about it now. If you want the achi, deal with it. If not, don't buy the DLC.
First thanks to the OP for the info.

I am a owner of a game store and part of this games fanbase. I fully support the real game and gameplay of Asuras Wrath. I made sure to have myself and my employees make unaware customers informed of this game. I consider it fresh and a awesome game that has the best boss fight/DLC I have ever played. So I was very excited for more, only to find that they took everything that the game is and replaced it with its same tired/rehashed Street Fighter. They already have 16 versions of Street Fighter 4; could they not wait until Super Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 to have Asura and them in a fighter.

I LOVE Asuras Wrath and stated that I want to support it fully and want a sequel. Yet I wont buy this DLC because I don't like Street Fighter or Fighters in general. I don't buy DLC for achievements I buy them based on if I like the game enough to warrant further play.

I figured my first post would have expressed that I'm not going to buy but want this game to sell.

All I seen was screen shots of the characters and I said cool as long as it plays like Asuras Wrath and yet sadly NO it doesn't. My complaint is valid and if I have no right to express my opinion, then what was you doing stating yours about my post. Don't like what I said read it and keep it pushing lil man.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #21
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
All I seen was screen shots of the characters and I said cool as long as it plays like Asuras Wrath and yet sadly NO it doesn't. My complaint is valid and if I have no right to express my opinion, then what was you doing stating yours about my post. Don't like what I said read it and keep it pushing lil man.
Well, if you never planned to buy it, then disregard my post. It was directed at achievement-hunters who couldn't handle a little change and instead whined about not being able to get their precious 15 Gs.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #22
eyecandy
 
eyecandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 18

soulbite's Gamercard
Be prepared to game over hundreds of times as this is heavily luck based and absurdly cheap. This DLC pack is by far harder than anything in Asura's Wrath or even Street Fighter x Tekken. This was only an informative post to tell you how cheap this is. I suggest backing off from it and save your money[/QUOTE]

Gillwolda, we're brothers in hell. I have just come to the same conclusion + cursed Capcom down to the 57th generation.

Last edited by eyecandy; 05-09-2012 at 06:03 PM.
eyecandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #23
UrdnotCasper
 
UrdnotCasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14

UrdnotCasperN7's Gamercard
just got the achievement and i have to say coming from someone who really doesnt play fighting games..not to hard at all. what i did was spam the X attach from a distant. then i would trick ryu..i would stand in the corner and jump after every 2 or 3 X attacks either causing him to A. jump(which you can hit him with a X attack when he is on his way down. or B. he would do that charge block attack thing sorry really dont know what its called when he goes all black and white around him..just wait for when he is about to punch then spam X attack..big tips.. be careful when spamming x as when he gets 1 bar fill he shoots a fire ball which goes threw yours, just jump and press b to avoid. and if he gets close to you just simply press y . took me about 10 trys. hope this helps
UrdnotCasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:31 AM   #24
BSM
 
BSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 84

lol's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrdnotCasper View Post
just got the achievement and i have to say coming from someone who really doesnt play fighting games..not to hard at all. what i did was spam the X attach from a distant. then i would trick ryu..i would stand in the corner and jump after every 2 or 3 X attacks either causing him to A. jump(which you can hit him with a X attack when he is on his way down. or B. he would do that charge block attack thing sorry really dont know what its called when he goes all black and white around him..just wait for when he is about to punch then spam X attack..big tips.. be careful when spamming x as when he gets 1 bar fill he shoots a fire ball which goes threw yours, just jump and press b to avoid. and if he gets close to you just simply press y . took me about 10 trys. hope this helps
Ex fireball. Its easy to spot it comes out red as opposed to a blue normal fireball which his fist projectile will stop.
BSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #25
CrazyDoginOZ
 
CrazyDoginOZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 253

CrazyDoginOZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillwolda View Post
Yes, surprisingly the DLC that has just one achievement, is really that bad.
Clearing all the missions is not done simply by clearing story episodes, but an actual fighting game style mission mode that will aggravate you to no end.
Easy difficulty proves to be of no difference and the Obliterator gauge, that we've been so overly dependent on, is useless.
The DLC starts out as a story chapter.
After you clear that, you can choose mission mode.
They are, ranked by my estimated difficulty:

-Get a K.O. with a special attack!
5/10 difficulty
-Get a K.O. with health 50% gone!
3/10 difficulty
-Perform a 15-hit combo!
NA/10 difficulty
Jump, hit with air attacks, followed by the standard ground attacks, and follow that into the Y button prompt that appears once he's grounded.
-Get a K.O. in 40 seconds or less!
6-7/10 difficulty
Good luck with this one. If he hits you with his special, the cut scene will take like 10 seconds.
-Get a perfect K.O!
9-10/10 difficulty
That's right! 1 hit and you lose!
The most frustrating thing is that when you get tapped just once, you are punished by the unnecessary 20+ seconds of time it takes to try again. Expect to lose hundreds of times and also expect to die within the first damn second of the fight. The opponent has total priority when attacking, the charge move has 100% priority. There's nothing you can do but stay out of his range for that.

Be prepared to game over hundreds of times as this is heavily luck based and absurdly cheap. This DLC pack is by far harder than anything in Asura's Wrath or even Street Fighter x Tekken. This was only an informative post to tell you how cheap this is. I suggest backing off from it and save your money
You sir are a fool this is not that hard 7-8 tops, your turning ppl off buying it cause you suck at the game.

Trust me ppl this is fantastic dlc and its only 160msp, this guy is a fool, if you own the game this is a must buy!!
CrazyDoginOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #26
HanzoHasashi
 
HanzoHasashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40

Vengeful BANE's Gamercard
I wouldn't go that far and call somebody a fool but I agree with CrazydoginOZ concerning the difficulty. It isn't really that hard 5/10 tops I would say. The last two challenges might give you some troubles but both are very doable. I loved the DLC and can't wait to beat Akuma's ass in Episode 2.

Last edited by HanzoHasashi; 05-13-2012 at 09:19 PM.
HanzoHasashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #27
CoregBlue1
 
CoregBlue1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Germany, Munich
Posts: 1,800
Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
wow, i was awaiting the worst after reading the posts here but the DLC wasn´t hard at all. the whole DLC took me like 1 hour to finish. i would give it 4/10.

it was great though, i am always surprised how detailed asuras wrath is. like augus sword in the moon or the references from asura to ryus EX DP from SFxT or his super from 3rd strike with 3 hits.

truly one of the best games i have ever played.

can´t wait for may 16th when part 2 comes out.
__________________

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 PM.