PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: The Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

Q: I can't find the last cube in the Military Base, but I've got them all off the map. What's the deal?
A: On the main airfield, toward the top, is a row of crates, push these around and there is one hidden underneath.

Q: What's the best way for heroic/evil skills?

A: On most levels, the sumo mini-game is best. Punch an enemy and wait one second, then punch again and repeat this pattern. They won't die and they won't go flying out of the ring.

Q: Can I get achievements while using cheats?

A: No, you can not.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 08-28-2007 at 08:10 PM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
PREYcise

PREYcise's Gamercard
i looked through all the forums and couldnt find an answer to this question. Why is it that i got all acheivments, even the "keeper of the all spark" yet i havent gotten "mad skills"? i obviously had to complete all skill levels in order to get "keeper of the all spark" yet it hasnt given me "mad skill" achievment. i feel robbed
PREYcise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
BL00DC0RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREYcise View Post
i looked through all the forums and couldnt find an answer to this question. Why is it that i got all acheivments, even the "keeper of the all spark" yet i havent gotten "mad skills"? i obviously had to complete all skill levels in order to get "keeper of the all spark" yet it hasnt given me "mad skill" achievment. i feel robbed
Maybe the dead guy burried under your room that hasen't had a Chance to rest In Peace yet has the answer to this question. I think he was murdered Shot in the head.
I aslo bet the guy who killed him aslo danced on his unkown grave.
I aslo bet there is no lock on the casket because he just though him in the whole and burried him. But before he died I bet his face looked like this
I also bet they were best friends at one point.. Untill he pissed off his friend and killed him that is.
I think he got him mad or something. and the other guy who took the bullet was like.. I also think when he was shot in the head he was still alive and he had to find something to knock him out with. . I also think I know why he ticked off his friend. I think they were drunk and the guy who died siad. DUDE I think your gay and You like Man Butt. Sweaty Pink Ring man butt. .WHOAH WHOAH!!!!!!! IM WAY . I hope you get 1000 in this game bro. I swear you were robbed and being robbed like that will get somebody killed these days. Good Luck Bro.

Rock on.

Last edited by BL00DC0RE; 03-01-2008 at 10:00 PM.
BL00DC0RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
DarkKokoro84

Send a message via AIM to DarkKokoro84

sNeAk0wNs's Gamercard
..............Right!! ok im gonna suggust u seek help ,quickly
DarkKokoro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
BLQQDCQRE

AntonioBigBelow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKokoro84 View Post
..............Right!! ok im gonna suggust u seek help ,quickly
I'll seek help if you can convince PREYcise to stop hanging out at the local gay bars. HAHAHAHAHA looks like Ill never get the help I need. Oh well at least I'm not looking at Speedos all day right PREYcise? HAHAHAHA
BLQQDCQRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #6
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLQQDCQRE View Post
I'll seek help if you can convince PREYcise to stop hanging out at the local gay bars. HAHAHAHAHA looks like Ill never get the help I need. Oh well at least I'm not looking at Speedos all day right PREYcise? HAHAHAHA

Even after a year and a half, you still act like a retard. I dont doubt you still are one. I would say you are 12, but about 3-4 years later and you are still like this. That would put you up to a 15-16 year old. Pathetic. Really.

And I cannot believe you came back to check on this thread that long after just to see if you got a reply. Sad.

Though all is understandable if you have some disease such as ADHD.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #7
Nero Mystyra
Banned User

Nero Mystyraa's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DC0RE View Post
Maybe the dead guy burried under your room that hasen't had a Chance to rest In Peace yet has the answer to this question. I think he was murdered Shot in the head.
I aslo bet the guy who killed him aslo danced on his unkown grave.
I aslo bet there is no lock on the casket because he just though him in the whole and burried him. But before he died I bet his face looked like this
I also bet they were best friends at one point.. Untill he pissed off his friend and killed him that is.
I think he got him mad or something. and the other guy who took the bullet was like.. I also think when he was shot in the head he was still alive and he had to find something to knock him out with. . I also think I know why he ticked off his friend. I think they were drunk and the guy who died siad. DUDE I think your gay and You like Man Butt. Sweaty Pink Ring man butt. .WHOAH WHOAH!!!!!!! IM WAY . I hope you get 1000 in this game bro. I swear you were robbed and being robbed like that will get somebody killed these days. Good Luck Bro.

Rock on.
Sorry i don't mean to necro a year old thread but Holy shit this post made my day. Can't stop laughing xD
Nero Mystyra is offline   Reply With Quote