PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Silent Hill HD Collection > Silent Hill 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
smiteus

Smiteus's Gamercard
possesed ending

i noticed every 1 said play on normal and take alot of damage and do the forgive thing works, didn't work for me, 2nd play, on hard killed every thing, only healed twice, took 45 pts of damage, i forgave, and ignored the old man, and it unlocked,

GH Hits >_< 965/1000 only need Bloody Feet
smiteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
smiteus

Smiteus's Gamercard
ah didn't find that info anywhere, only found each kill worth 10 pts and each pt of damage is worth 1 point, and forgive the woman worth 1000,

GH Hits >_< 965/1000 only need Bloody Feet
smiteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
victimroyalty

I just played on easy like normally basically speed running. Didn't look at or even pick up Douglas' journal. Did the forgiveness at confessional, got to the end and just let the boss hit me over and over will all my healing items. I had like 16 health drinks and something like 7 health kits along with ampoules. Didn't even use all that. Had some of each left over and got the ending.
victimroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimroyalty View Post
I just played on easy like normally basically speed running. Didn't look at or even pick up Douglas' journal. Did the forgiveness at confessional, got to the end and just let the boss hit me over and over will all my healing items. I had like 16 health drinks and something like 7 health kits along with ampoules. Didn't even use all that. Had some of each left over and got the ending.
This is what I did. I might have picked up Douglas' journal though, it's been a while. I actually almost failed against the final boss because I wasn't paying much attention as I was going through my healing items.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote