PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Dragon's Lair
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
PilgrimYellow

PilgrimYellow's Gamercard
Secret Achievements

One More Quarter - Go into Help and Options and from there into Settings. Simply turn the Arcade Monitor on and start a game. The achievement will unlock immediately.

Bumbling Knight - Again really easy. Just start a game using Home game mode and press any direction when the game prompts you to use A to attack with your sword. Do this five times to use up your five lives and when you are returned to the game menu the achievement will unlock.

Thankfully there are no Kinect-only achievements...
PilgrimYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Thanks! I gave you credit in my guide for revealing them.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Well... this was a nice heads-up!

I got screwed out of getting the time/date stamp on the achievement, "Date with Daphne" (because of the damn GMT time-zone issue), so I just unlocked it offline between these two secret achievements (which I did online).

It actually fits... since the "One More Quarter" will unlock as soon as you start playing in Arcade Monitor mode (as would Date with Daphne, on June 19th), and "Bumbling Knight" can only unlock AFTER your first chance to "bumble" your playing!

I still say the developers can go to hell, over the GMT time-zone issue on that one achievement (can you tell that pisses me off?)!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote