Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-21-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
FLIPADELPHIIA

FLIPADELPHIIA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Pawn Recruitment Thread

For the Achievement guide and road map, go HERE

Thought Id start up a pawn recruitment thread. When people recruit your pawn and use them in there game, you earn rift crystals, and you need a whole lot of them to do a whole lot in the game, so this is a great way to get some. You can also earn equipment and items anytime your pawn is chosen for someone elses party, and gifts can also be given by players for other players to use. Plus its always great to have a useful pawn in your party.

My pawn right now is level 150 sorcerer, name Medusa. She has the best weapon in the game maxed for her class and the best robe and headgear, so feel free to use her. Shes ok with small/weaker enemies since shes a massive elemental damage dealer, but fighting harder enemies/enemies that take a little longer to kill for you, shes awesome. Shouldnt really be a problem though since you can kill it pretty fast anyways. And if you cant, she definitely can. She works well with pretty much any other classes as long as theres at least a healer and a fighter available. Her attributes are Guardian and Medicant (she cant heal; medicant means she puts everyone elses welfare before her own, and shes mindful of her Hp and the parties). Ive bought everything in her class as well.
It doesnt matter what level you are, you can still use any level pawn at any level. Im pretty sure a friend request is needed, but alls you have to do after that is add those pawns to your favorites list and then you can remove from friends list and still have access to those pawns.. Also, thanks to wolvespack88 for letting us know, that you can avoid the cost of the pawn if that person is on your friendslist. Make sure to keep going back to the rift and refreshing whatever pawns your using, because they dont level up with you. They only level up when the person who owns the pawn gets their level up, and to have that reflect in your game, you need to release and rehire that pawn, and then shell be the most up to date level.

Currently on the leaderboards, Im the second fastest person and 9th overall to beat the Ur-Dragon

Im going to have to start deleting some people off my friends list too make room for others. Nothing personal. So if you need my pawn again just send me another friend request

Last edited by FLIPADELPHIIA; 06-02-2012 at 04:49 PM.
FLIPADELPHIIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #2
OneBgBdArtemis

OneBgBdArtemis's Gamercard
So does the pawn trading require live Gold? I let mine expire for a lot of reasons that I don't need to go into here, but I do have a few trial cards lying around.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #3
xxxxHolic

xxxHolic Waltz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBgBdArtemis View Post
So does the pawn trading require live Gold? I let mine expire for a lot of reasons that I don't need to go into here, but I do have a few trial cards lying around.
From what I've read online apparently silver can "play online" according to this site..

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-360-gets-...an-play-online

Although, honestly, even if you can't, supposedly there are more than enough varieties of pawns to choose from in the offline game from what I've read/heard in interviews with devs.

xxxxHolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:35 AM   #4
koga88

wolvespack88's Gamercard
If anyone needs a warrior pawn with quite a bit of knowledge I have a level 40 female warrior who is pretty strong already and will be getting stronger as time goes by. Her name is Fang if it is required, otherwise search my gamertag and you'll find her.

It's also worth noting that, at least according to the instruction manual, you can use friends' pawns without having to pay the rift crystal cost.

Last edited by koga88; 05-22-2012 at 02:01 AM.
koga88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:42 AM   #5
OneBgBdArtemis

OneBgBdArtemis's Gamercard
That's good to know, thank you for the offer of helping too. I'll see where I'm at later this morning, as I will have Ghost Recon in from Gamefly by 10:30 and I'm going to have to play it too!!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:52 AM   #6
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Just got the game. I'm up for it.

tag: osakamitsu
osakamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
EnteringtheCosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxHolic View Post
From what I've read online apparently silver can "play online" according to this site..

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-360-gets-...an-play-online

Although, honestly, even if you can't, supposedly there are more than enough varieties of pawns to choose from in the offline game from what I've read/heard in interviews with devs.
Yea, you can pick from thousands of random pawns in the rift and also you can get your first few pawns for 0c anyway up to level 15.
EnteringtheCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #8
FLIPADELPHIIA

FLIPADELPHIIA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
the offline pawns are terrible

FLIPADELPHIIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
EnteringtheCosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA View Post
the offline pawns are terrible
Hmmm so you have looked at all of the thousands of pawns to choose from? Only difference with the online ones is that a human created it.
EnteringtheCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #10
yeti182

YETI 1138's Gamercard
rent my pawn please! GT: YETI 1138
send me a friend request if you want to hire her for free!
yeti182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Offering up my pawn for hire. Name is Karaz and he's a fighter set to tank and absord maximum damage. Currently level 51 and gaing each day. Gear is very good and the few people that have used him found him useful. Plus he's got a killer beard!

If you need to send a friend request to use pawns, please put "Dragon's Dogma" in the message title.

Last edited by ponypo2001; 05-29-2012 at 09:30 PM.
ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
Big To

Big T0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Offering up my pawn for hire. Name is Karaz and he's a fighter set to tank and absord maximum damage. Currently level 51 and gaing each day. Gear is very good and the few people that have used him found him useful. Plus he's got a killer beard!

If you need to send a friend request to use pawns, please put "Dragon's Dogma" in the message title.
Nice, I was thinking about changing up my team composition to support 2 melee characters. I might pick yours up to see how he does.

Holy moly, FLIPADELPHIIA, I just read your updated OP. I'm afraid of hiring her now since she'll probably turn my game into easy mode. When I finish the game and need help with Ur Dragon I'll send you a request if you have room to fight it, thanks!
Big To is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #13
Revan67

Revan67's Gamercard
Im dragging some of the lower level pawns around with me today since im doing low level quests. Figured id share the love a bit since all I have been doing is using level 50ish pawns.
Revan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #14
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big To View Post
Nice, I was thinking about changing up my team composition to support 2 melee characters. I might pick yours up to see how he does.
Sweet. Let me know if he looks after you as well as he does me. He's a little trooper hehe

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #15
LanceX

LanceX2's Gamercard
can yall use my pawn? Nagisa is her name, shes 19 mage ATM
Old 06-01-2012, 06:29 AM   #16
Andii

Andii Vamp's Gamercard
Thanks for this awesome thread!

Also, my mage pawn is only level 51 at the moment. Her name is Nocturn. Still experimenting really lol
Andii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
StormbringerGT

Send a message via AIM to StormbringerGT Send a message via Yahoo to StormbringerGT Send a message via Skype™ to StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT's Gamercard
Hello everyone!

I got a pretty cool tank pawn who's great at keeping enemies off you so you can do your stuff. He's currently level 94, and for a while he was ranked 2nd on top pawns and then 5th. The faster I climbed the levels and the more expensive he got the more he fell. I think he's sitting at 12th ATM.

My Gamertag is StormbringerGT and the pawns name is Wulfgryn. I get very good feedback from him. He's been my stalwart companion from the beginning. (I play a Sorcerer)

Wulfgryn is a Fighter Class pawn who specializes in attracting aggro and keeping it. His Inclinations are Scather and Challenger which means he runs in, gets everyone's attention and takes out archers and mages first. Exactly what a Tank should be doing!

He has close to best stuff in the game, but I went for looks over a couple stat points, that at this level won't make a lick of difference. He cased in full steel armor, all dragon forged. He is close to having maxed out all Vocations available to him, so he has a good mix of Augments (skills that carry from vocation to vocation).

I think hes been rented close to 600 times now, feel free to try him out and let me know how you like him.

If you want to friend me send me a message first since my list is full and I'll see about bumping someone off my list to make room.

Last edited by StormbringerGT; 06-01-2012 at 06:51 AM. Reason: More Info
StormbringerGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
Andii

Andii Vamp's Gamercard
Tried adding you StormbringerGT but you are full lol.

*Edit* Ah I see you said you are full, so no worries

Also, many thanks to FLIPADELPHIIA!!
Andii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
xabris

xaberis's Gamercard
Yeah I just got my game 2 days ago if anyone can help me with my pawn would like some rift anyway add me XABERIS
xabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #20
Darksheik

Darksheik's Gamercard
Guys, is there anyone willing to share his warrior pawn? I need a strong warrior :S
No need to be level 200 but still, a great warrior!
I'll be happy to rate it 5 stars on all categories!
Darksheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #21
Phantomsiren

PhantomSiren's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksheik View Post
Guys, is there anyone willing to share his warrior pawn? I need a strong warrior :S
No need to be level 200 but still, a great warrior!
I'll be happy to rate it 5 stars on all categories!
May I suggest using a Ranger, Sorc, or Strider for damage? If you need a tank, a Fighter (they have abilities to gain aggro) is a much better way to go. I have over 150+ hours invested and can honestly tell you Warriors offer little to nothing. Even with the best armor and weapons, they are so limited, it's depressing. I messed around with a Warrior, leveled its vocation to max and had the best weapon ... took 10+ minutes to kill a Hydra where as a Ranger would kill it within a minute or two.

I am just offering advice from someone who has played all the classes and has quite a bit of experience. Warriors have some of the coolest looking armor and that's about it.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #22
Darksheik

Darksheik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomsiren View Post
May I suggest using a Ranger, Sorc, or Strider for damage? If you need a tank, a Fighter (they have abilities to gain aggro) is a much better way to go. I have over 150+ hours invested and can honestly tell you Warriors offer little to nothing. Even with the best armor and weapons, they are so limited, it's depressing. I messed around with a Warrior, leveled its vocation to max and had the best weapon ... took 10+ minutes to kill a Hydra where as a Ranger would kill it within a minute or two.

I am just offering advice from someone who has played all the classes and has quite a bit of experience. Warriors have some of the coolest looking armor and that's about it.
Thanks again, I may definitely try to change my class then!
Anyway your 200 lvl pawn it's still pwning enemies!
Darksheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #23
residog1

Residog1's Gamercard
Hi guy's, I've just got the game and there so many good pawns on here its hard to choose. I think i need a high lvl mage and a healer.
So if anyone has or have used these ^^ pawns FR me because I sure need the help lol.
GT: Residog1.
residog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #24
Zeta Dragon

Hello, first I'd like to thank Wolfspack88 for here amazing warrior tank.

I have a level 20 mage, name Emma. Trying to go for a healer and booster. She's been doing well so far, I could also take some hints on how to make her better. She was some descent gear. Try her out and tell me what you think.

GT: Zeta Dragon
Zeta Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #25
artphobia

CthulhuCalamari's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I'd be grateful if any took my pawn out adventuring. ....

UPDATED

Now that I'm in NG+ My pawn is a holy healer/status clearer type level 54 Mage. Guardian/Medicant Mage. Her name is now APPLES, with moniker Applegate.

Last edited by artphobia; 12-01-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: update after betting game
artphobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #26
whytebler000

FF Knight x84x's Gamercard
Gamertag: FF Knight x84x

Just started playing, so my Pawn is only level 14, Strider. But if anyone gets a friend request from me they know why.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #27
K one

Loschen Sie's Gamercard
Was going to wait on this till she was a higher level. But...

GT: Loschen Sie

Pawn: Kyrio
Level: 83 and climbing.
Vocation: Mage/Healer
She is mostly focused on healing and stat boosting. With the ability to clear affects.

She me a friend request with a note telling me to let me know the reason for the friend request or I will ignore it. Other than that I expect nothing.

Update.
12-16-2012 Reached level 50.
1-9-2013 Reached level 80.

"Don't believe in the you that I believe in. Believe in the you that you believe in." - TTGL
Great words to live by. But I go with. "Do your best at everything. Always be strong, be fierce, and don't let others hold you back. Most of all don't hold yourself back." - K

Last edited by K one; 01-09-2013 at 06:18 AM.
K one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #28
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
My Pawn!

GT is xXx3nigm4xXx

Pawn name is Vista level 42 currently, though I'm playing constantly so her level will continue to climb.

She's a Fighter with maxed Warrior vocation for some augments. She will engage enemies first and foremost (Scather and Challenger). I'd love some honest reviews...all the ones I'm getting are three stars and no comments.

Thank you!

For the purpose of helping lower level people, I can accept friend requests (what with the rift crystal costs and all). Just send a message and let me know it's for Dragon's Dogma.
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #29
zzZeuszz

zI Zeus Iz's Gamercard
Had to restart due to my hard drive crashing so no save files so here is my pawn for use:

gt: zI Zeus Iz
pawn: Hera
sex: female
vocation: Fighter
level: 29 and rising

anyone who has any extra gear for a fighter is more than welcome to take her out and send some gear back.
zzZeuszz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #30
Badtriangle

BadTriangle's Gamercard
gt: BadTriangle
pawn: Snoop
sex: Male
vocation: Strider, but he'll be back to ranger when I hit up Gran Soren next.
level: 49

Just starting the game out, so if you want to rent him, equip him, whatever have at. If anyone wants me to take their pawn out send me a FR and a message stating why.

Just started NG+, so I updated his stats.

Currently playing: Most Wanted

Last edited by Badtriangle; 05-07-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: update
Badtriangle is offline   Reply With Quote