PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
Vicktacular

Vicktacular's Gamercard
Finding AA for PC

Afternoon/evening all. I hope this thread finds its way into the hands of a knowledgable interneter in an older forum. If this is a repeat thread I do apologize and would gladly appreciate someone pointing me in the wrong direction.

Living off a Batman high over recent months and in preparation for the Dark Knight Rises I am looking to sweep through Batman games gaining all the achievements. I currently have completed AA, AA GOTY, AA GOTY PC, AC and am going through AC PC. The only game I have left to get is AA PC but cannot seem to come accross it. Places like Steam and Gamestop only offer the GOTY PC version but not the original. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on the game it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The regular edition is only available on disc, and since it's a pretty old game by now your best bet would be Amazon.

Amazon.com: Batman: Arkham Asylum: Pc: Video Games Amazon.com: Batman: Arkham Asylum: Pc: Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #3
Kryxx

Kryxx 07's Gamercard
That is dedication, looking for the original!
Such a great series.
Kryxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
hupheryspangler

hupheryspangler's Gamercard
I'm doing the same thing and have the same problem. I've finished AC and both AA's for 360 and I'm about to finish AA GOTY for PC today. The cheapest I have seen original AA for PC is on Amazon and Ebay, both around $20. Freaking crazy because I just got PC AA GOTY PC and AC PC on gamefly for $12 all together.
hupheryspangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:55 AM   #5
Ninja Sandman

Ninja Sandman's Gamercard
I got mine from gamestop years ago and it was their last copy in stock. The only other place I remember carrying it was walmart so you might get lucky there but I highly recommend ebay. Thanks to ebay I got the goty edition after searching all retail outlets for it. Good luck
Ninja Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
Bulkhead78

WorldwidePlum78's Gamercard
You can download it off the Xbox marketplace. 50 bucks.
Bulkhead78 is offline   Reply With Quote