Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Inversion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
XxxSyLiZaRxxX

XxxSyLiZaRxxX's Gamercard
Final Level

I'm at the part where you fight the Security bots in the Zero-G environment, and I must say, it is one of the absolute worst experiences I have had with a game. No matter hard I try, the first security bot mangles me 99% of the time, usually before I even hit it. The one time I managed to beat it, I realized there was another one. This is seriously awful. Any tips on what to do?
XxxSyLiZaRxxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Co-op. The AI partner is WORTHLESS. Lost so many boss fights because Leo goes up and gets downed, then I either die trying to revive him, or lose because he bleeds out. Worst design decision of the game is allowing the moron AI to go down.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
i just finished this game on the hardest difficulty with my bro and we must've been on if for the 2hrs. and we finally got it. much harder than the boss. what you have to look out for is the beam from the bot that is marking the spot for the missle barrage that it does. either move or cancel it by throwing debris at it. the second one what we did is after the troops come out after destroying the first bot grab debris and toss them back. one of us stayed back while the other triggered the bot to come out. then raced back to our partner and proceeded to throw debris and shoot at it.
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
Cakolukia

Gamboochie's Gamercard
I'm also stuck on this part and it seems near impossible to do alone...

Cakolukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
Obama bin laggn

bin Laggn lives's Gamercard
Why is this so hard??? Trigger the spawn, go back to the claw cover on the right on just throw objects and drones back at them... We had no problems after we stopped tryn to shoot it w guns
Obama bin laggn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
Cakolukia

Gamboochie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama bin laggn View Post
Why is this so hard??? Trigger the spawn, go back to the claw cover on the right on just throw objects and drones back at them... We had no problems after we stopped tryn to shoot it w guns
I've only managed to kill the first drone once, and even then I think I got lucky. It's when it shoots those fuckin' rockets that get me. Once I moved to the second drone I accidentally jumped too far out and was trying to get back to better cover and got blown to bits. I was so pissed haha. It's really putting a damper on me finishing the game, cause I just feel like it's cheap deaths every time...

Cakolukia is offline   Reply With Quote