PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > F.E.A.R. Files
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
jamal2807

jamal2807's Gamercard
Harder than Call of Duty?

Hey guys!I bought fear 3 and it was sooooo awesome one of my favourite game with the Darkness!!
Fear 3 was a cake walk on hardest difficult,because of the slow motion!

So the guide said its a 8/10?Why?I mean you have slow motion, so doesnt is it pretty easy then?^^
And can you turn off your xbox if you die for the "dont die in the campaign achievement"THANKS!
jamal2807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Have you played F.E.A.R.? I'm not sure how the gameplay/difficulty is for F.E.A.R. 3 but Files is like the first one which makes it pretty difficult (Even with the slow-mo.). It's 8/10 because it depends on the person's skill and most people will end up struggling to get certain achievements. To answer your thread question, I have only played COD from Modern Warfare to MW3 and compared to them, Files is harder. And for the achievement question, I searched, and people have said that you can as long as you turn it off immediately or go straight to the Xbox dashboard immediately after dying.

Per Angusta Ad Augusta

Last edited by N7 Shadow; 06-12-2012 at 09:06 AM.
N7 Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:18 AM   #3
KingRep

Repking's Gamercard
Personally for me extreme is just a matter of patience and using SLOWMO and I honestly only died from me throwing bad nades lol. And as far as the dying achieves if your quick enough yes you can avoid missing the achievement I did that method once. Hope it helps
FEAR Files 945/1000
Completed Retail:26
KingRep is offline   Reply With Quote