PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Capell to the Rescue question

So I have been trying to do this on Normal and I was curious, would it make that much of a difference if I just restarted and switched out Sigmund's gear for Capell's? The gargoyles keep killing me in one hit even though I am Level 7. Also, would it just be quicker and easier to just have Edward craft two keys instead of talking to the mouse to get the third key then having Edward make the fourth?

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
kattw

kattw's Gamercard
The armor shouldn't help you much, but it might. More importantly, the mouse can be time consuming if you kill things near it, but is a slight bit quicker if you just talk and run.

What I found helpful is to buy keycrafting material in town (with A and B vouchers downloaded) and then after getting the two keys to just run straight to Edward. If you have healing items, your allies should be able to keep you alive. Don't bother using light balls, don't attack anything - just run. Make key 3 and 4 and run back, you should have enough time if you don't have to farm materials from soldiers and gargoyles/chests.
kattw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:38 AM   #3
ForeverZealous

LV 1 Blue Slime's Gamercard
I found defense from armor to be almost useless, the reduction in damage was very small. Leveling up a few times will do much more for your survival than equipping some new armor.
ForeverZealous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #4
Spay001

Buy crafting materials to Genma near the savepoint in the castle (2*iron metal 2* marble). free the first two prisoners.
Then run to the point where you meet Edward, craft two cell keys and go back to the cells to free the last prisoners.
Spay001 is offline   Reply With Quote