PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Wreckateer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Thee Elf

eg x thee elf's Gamercard
Gold Wrecked Level Discussion

Figured I would create a thread specifically for discussing how to obtain gold wrecked on any level questioned. Anyone have any tips for 4-4? Seem to be struggling on this one. Thanks in advance,

EDIT: Finally got 4-4. Had no problems through 5-3 so far.

Last edited by Thee Elf; 07-29-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Thee Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
Thee Elf

Anyone have any tips for getting Gold on Mission 8-1 with 3 Flying Shots and the 4 overhangs? I can't ever seem to wreck the entire castle and wondering if there is something I am overlooking. Thanks in advance,
Old 07-31-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Thrifty SiMON

Thrifty SiMON's Gamercard
King's Palace

I need help with the last mission where you have to wreck the king's final palace/castle. It's the last mission I need to get the silver medal on all missions achievement. Only problem is: how do I replay it? I really can't find it anywhere, and I'm starting to get worried whether this might be a glitch or not, because I've got silver or higher on all missions 1-1 throguh 10-5, but still no achievement for completing all missions with silver medal

Please help!
Thrifty SiMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
Thee Elf

I don't know for certain but i wonder if challenge map 10 is the kings castle. I still haven't got 8-1 yet but did finish all of 9 and started golding 10.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
Currently the only way to replay the kings map after you finished the campaign is to hold a right handed salute (make sure your left arm is down) in the level select screen for about 10 seconds.
Shakezoola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee Elf View Post
I don't know for certain but i wonder if challenge map 10 is the kings castle. I still haven't got 8-1 yet but did finish all of 9 and started golding 10.
I'm not 100% certain (I don't have the game in front of me right now) but if 8-1 is the one I'm thinking it is, with the arches following a winding road up to the castle. I believe I started out going for the left side of the castle and got the point icons on the tops of the arches along the way. Then I went for the right side of the castle and got the point icon and the hot goblin on the way. Finally I went up the middle and got the 10ks in the tight corridors along the way.

Hope that helps.
Shakezoola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
Thee Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakezoola View Post
I'm not 100% certain (I don't have the game in front of me right now) but if 8-1 is the one I'm thinking it is, with the arches following a winding road up to the castle. I believe I started out going for the left side of the castle and got the point icons on the tops of the arches along the way. Then I went for the right side of the castle and got the point icon and the hot goblin on the way. Finally I went up the middle and got the 10ks in the tight corridors along the way.

Hope that helps.
I'll try it out tonight. I started off my first shot with the way you described your 2nd shot. I tried nailing the bottom of the tallest tower through the front at the base hoping for a collapse destroying the other towers or igniting the TNT blast but it never happens. Where exactly do you hit with your shots?
Old 06-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #8
BongJam007

BongJam007's Gamercard
Help on 8-4

Anyone have any advice on getting a gold medal on 8-4?

I hope people still stumble on this thread randomly
BongJam007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #9
Iva Bigan

iva bigan's Gamercard
need help with 4-1,4-2,4-4,4-5 golded all 5 and 6 want 4 done before i move on thanks

done these now up to 9-3

Last edited by Iva Bigan; 11-18-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Iva Bigan is offline   Reply With Quote