PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warriors Orochi 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
`Throwdown

Throwdowwn's Gamercard
Hard game to find!

The two closest Gamestops near me did not have this game. They only received a couple copies each, since I guess the game is not a big seller. So I had to travel to find a copy... and I live in Ohio. My best friend lives in Michigan, and he can't find it anywhere at any Gamestops. Big hassle unless you preordered or just got lucky.

The Orochi series is by far (this one in particular) the best of the Koei's these days with maybe the exception of the Gundam franchise. The regular DW has gotten quite stale, same charecters, same maps, same franchise. Which I love, and will continue to play but WO is def. a nice addition. Amazing roster of fighters, and a story that continue to grow and evolve. Def. a game I wont trade in because not too many copies are actually available.

`Throwdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #2
bob101910

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
All the Gamestops by me have it new and used according to Gamestop.com. I'm sure you could just order it online with no hassle.
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
Onyxflamegod

Onyxflamegod's Gamercard
You just listed off all of the reasons I preordered...
But yeah check around online or ask on facebook or something if any of your friends have it that you could play it from, maybe?
Also maybe you can ask your Gamestop people if they do orders? Never needed to ask that myself, but worth a shot I guess.
Onyxflamegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #4
chiperdipper

chiperdipper's Gamercard
No gamestop, walmart, or best buy had it around here. I had to order it off Amazon and even then it was back-ordered for like a month.
chiperdipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #5
SimonJK

NeoVampyre's Gamercard
Just got round to playing mine even though it was a day 1 purchase. Wow, I just thought the UK got avoided, I ended up ordering online after I checked the 3 stores in my home town and between all 3 they got a single copy but it was for PS3. I think some recent games are not being stocked due to them not having English Dialog, so far this, FotNS 2 and more to come.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:59 AM   #6
omnislashx2

xFEARxWOOD's Gamercard
Strange the gamestops near me always have most of the DW/Orochi games. They never seem to go down to a reasonable price for their age so I never get them. Just picked up a copy of Orochi 3 today though.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:06 AM   #7
ArktikAlice

ArktikAlice's Gamercard
Around my home I've only seen copies of Warriors Orochi and Warriors Orochi 2. Not one have I seen a copy of Warriors Orochi 3 in stores. I actually just bought my copy through gamefly since it was such a pain to find in stores.
ArktikAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:23 AM   #8
Solomaxwell6

Old thread but for future people poking in here... remember that internet shopping exists! I see 13 on ebay right now, costing about $25, or $28 used on GameStop.
Solomaxwell6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
Viper187

NoLifeDGenerate's Gamercard
Why the fuck has this game gone rare so fast? It's not even a year and a half old and it's already OOP, apparently. Do I even want to know what the first 2 will cost me? shit.

Seriously 2.0 and 3.0

Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #10
ArktikAlice

ArktikAlice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
Why the fuck has this game gone rare so fast? It's not even a year and a half old and it's already OOP, apparently. Do I even want to know what the first 2 will cost me? shit.
I've seen them for $9.99 a piece.
WO1 might be a few bucks cheaper, but don't quote me on that.

Looking for boosting partners in the following games:
-Left 4 Dead
-Portal 2
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
ArktikAlice is offline   Reply With Quote