PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Spec Ops: The Line
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #1
texasgoldrush

Kill/action count achievements

Do these achievements have to be gotten in one playthrough or do they stack like in Mass Effect 3?
For example if I have 100 kills in Chapter 7 wih a rifle, can I carry that number back into Chapter 5 for a past mission replay?
Where can I keep track of these achievements?
texasgoldrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
ExoSin

exosin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You can replay past chapters for the kills you have not gotten yet. That being said, I got all the kills for all the weapons by chapter 15 or so, and that was without really trying. So it's very probable that you won't need to worry about a mop up session anyways.

There isn't (to my knowledge) an area to view your achievement progress. Every ten or so kills, however, the achievement counter will pop up on screen during game play.

Looking to boost anything I haven't completed. Especially arcade games.
ExoSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
After I'm done with Skyrim, I'm jumping back on this game and getting some of the "kill xx with xx gun" achievements. I had forgotten about those!

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
This is one of the few games where these types of achievements are actually really easy to get. As long as you're mindful of the kinds of weapons that you need to use, you can get the achievements way before the end of the game. And whenever you have access to a heavy weapon, be sure to use it. I also suggest saving the assault rifle achievement for last because you'll probably use those weapons a lot more in the latter portions of the game. But you really don't have to put much thought into it. I often forgot about the achievements, but they all unlocked anyway, so just have fun with it.