PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
JohnXJericho

Send a message via Yahoo to JohnXJericho Send a message via Skype™ to JohnXJericho
chuck's Identity *kinda spoilers*

Is anyone else thinking that Chuck The Bum could be Terry St. John ... The father of the St. John brothers and former owner of the dairy farm from Ep.2?

I think there was some dialogue from Ep 2 i believe saying that he just up and left ... Chuck even looks like a St. John and what a plot twist it would be if it was true, Especially if he finds out that you killed his boys or let em live.

Just a rambling thought...

Old 08-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
punker

punkerhardcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I was just glad that he turned out to be a singin' hobo and not a stabbin' hobo.

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

Proper capitalization matters. There is a massive difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and, "i helped my uncle jack off a horse."
punker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
he does like giving out candy though. if Clem dies from eating it, i'm gonna rip off his dick and feed it to him.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
I hope he is as friendly as he seems, but nothing would shock me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Força Portugal - Mundial 2014 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starkweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
Kelorin

Excelion Prime's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by punker View Post
I was just glad that he turned out to be a singin' hobo and not a stabbin' hobo.
It would be even better if he was a hobo, with a shotgun:
http://www.magnetreleasing.com/hobowithashotgun/
Kelorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
That is an interesting point you bring up, making it even more valid with the photo hanging up in the conductor's compartment of the train. There was Chuck, with his wife and 2 sons. But time will tell if he is or not.

Chuck seems ok. He cares for Clementine enough to tell Lee to cut her hair to avoid being grabbed more easily, and teach her to use a gun so she can defend herself. But at the rate people are going, considering the last episode, Kenny could kill himself in the next episode trying to save what's left of the group, Omid could go either way seeing how expendable he was at the end of episode 3, and Chuck could leave the group when we reach Savannah. That leaves Ben, Omid's girlfriend, Clem, and Lee. Ben could die easily because of his lack of judgment and stupidity. As for Omid's girlfriend, people in another thread were assuming she was pregnant. Would TellTale have the guts to kill off a pregnant woman, if she is ACTUALLY pregnant?
Old 08-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #7
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
That is an interesting point you bring up, making it even more valid with the photo hanging up in the conductor's compartment of the train. There was Chuck, with his wife and 2 sons. But time will tell if he is or not.
pretty sure that was the conductors family
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post

Chuck seems ok. He cares for Clementine enough to tell Lee to cut her hair to avoid being grabbed more easily, and teach her to use a gun so she can defend herself. But at the rate people are going, considering the last episode, Kenny could kill himself in the next episode trying to save what's left of the group, Omid could go either way seeing how expendable he was at the end of episode 3, and Chuck could leave the group when we reach Savannah. That leaves Ben, Omid's girlfriend, Clem, and Lee. Ben could die easily because of his lack of judgment and stupidity. As for Omid's girlfriend, people in another thread were assuming she was pregnant. Would TellTale have the guts to kill off a pregnant woman, if she is ACTUALLY pregnant?

Well you get to shoot a kid, which is considered pretty taboo.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #9
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
I don't think it is. Honestly it would be too much of a coincidence for him to be their dad.